Mirin thread

Get in here lads catch any mires recently?

Attached: euQSSHH.png (720x714, 697K)

girls stare at me sometimes but im too autistic to make eye contact.

what do?

No i

no because despite already losing 79 pounds i have like 40 more to go until i’m even remotely presentable
>233 down from 312
it gets so tiring lads

Attached: D866335B-3EAD-416D-8E53-68BBB3C8E1C3.jpg (850x930, 206K)

Practice holding eye contact

You are making progress!
You are gonna make it brah.

A girl sat next to me on the bus even tho there was lots of empty seats and made conversation with me
l8r virgins

Attached: 1523177565829.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

i fucked a hottie recently wtf is a mire???

Just say hi when you walk by

most of the time its in the train/bus so she just stares at me and i literally can not look her in the eyes
ill try

Once mastered, seek the path of smiling on eye contact.

Older women, gay chicks, and jail bait.
They all either have no chill or I'm some weird patchwork man that attracts only those.

Fucking nice progress man. Keep it the fuck up. You're gonna be treated more and more like a human from now on.

>Start dating a new girl
>Tells me I have a cute butt
>During sex she tells me she likes my arm muscles
>Texts me to ask what I'm up to, say I just finished at the gym and tell her what I did there, she says that's really hottt

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

were reaching the point of singularity..

thanks lads
i’ll make it someday, losing weight isnt the hard part, it’s just the amount of time it takes honestly

Attached: 289C4215-5998-443B-BA6B-4E623D91775F.jpg (1024x759, 93K)

>still waiting for kh3

Attached: skelly.png (298x403, 254K)

Cute next door type girl smiled to me and said hi when she was walking past me as i was warming up.

Im getting good at eye contact without it being creepy, still sometimes i forget to smile and have blank expression or angry face, esoecially between lifts

Since I started boxing, few weeks ago, I've been noticing my female roommate giving me all kinds of looks. But I don't want to fuck up my living situation.

Happy for you user

Attached: 1522816875037.png (565x547, 58K)

>yfw release date reveal at e3
>yfw e3 is in two months
>yfw the final stretch is nigh

Attached: 909FB833-A03F-4B36-B8C0-43B33EF34CE2.jpg (575x325, 34K)

Thanks man. 2 years ago, I went on a date and a girl was telling me about going to the gym. When I mentioned that I did as well, she said "Oh, you go to the gym?" Started taking it more seriously at that point and now things seem to be going well. Good luck to you, as well user!

Attached: 1519932812100.png (970x624, 286K)

>catch myself in the mirror
>mire my own ass
see ya later Virgins

Attached: 67C7A028-6512-465A-8B7A-95388931F2C9.png (527x502, 339K)

nofap

I'm gonna fucking do this. I'm gonna fucking do this. I'm gonna fucking do this

I need to become outgoing, gotta start somewhere and work your way up. fake it till you make it

How the fuck do you lose weight so fast user. I'm 65kg and I can't seem to go any lower I ate fucking nothing today aside from steak and potatoes for dinner, a sandwich with ham lettuce and mayo for lunch and 4 slices of whole wheat bread two biscuits and a yogurt and I went UP in weight to 65.7 kg and I've been doing nothing but pull ups all day

How the fuck do you do it

this

mom said my pecs were great but my traps were garbage, guess i know what i need to work on

user, tell the truth...was it your mom?

inb5
>no hurr durr it was yours.

i’ve lost it over 7 months i believe, started the end of last august

and honestly all i do is autistically count calories, OMAD most of the week, and do weight training 5 days a week, it’s all about the calories

B A S E D

It was actaully a girl i go to school with but never talked to before

>the final stretch is nigh

audible kek

Gunna see a chick who's had a crush on me for two years for the first time in months tomorrow and I've dropped 35lbs since the last time she saw me
Wish me luck cunts

It's called your self confidence is fucked and it's visible, I have the same god damn problem

She smells the testosterone increase user, I'm not fucking with you they do it on a subconscious level

Tbf user, 65kg is quite low, at this point weight loss will be much slower

Is getting mired by uglies considered getting mired?

God speed user, fake it until you make it genuinely transformed me into a sociable guy from a genuine weirdo

See cutie with great butt at the gym checking me out a lot, she catches me looking at her and we’ve made eye contact a few times.

What do? Say hi to her in passing? Pretend to need a machine she’s using perhaps?

I'm still skinny fat as fuck though at 65kg unfortunately.

are you a grill or what? why are you trying to lose weight at 65kg

How about pay attention to your workout instead of pretending it's a water cooler

you should just recomp for a bit. if you try to cut when you are skinny fat you will at best end up a skeleton. its much easier to cut down when you have some muscle

it’s delusion. You think she’s looking at you but she thinks you’re looking at her

Attached: 51D41A7D-012B-45B7-8DEE-E2E79ED85F4D.jpg (473x355, 25K)

I've always had a hard time figuring this out for literally everyone
Who is staring at whom

Thanks user
Glad it worked out for you

Absolutely agree that muscle gain is going to be important in the next phase for your user, even if you're not planning to get big

>when you have some muscle
So stuff my face and do push ups and pull ups for a day then the next cut and do nothing rinse and repeat right? Would cardio fuck this up if it isnt on a workout day?

Met a girl I haven't seen in a long time. She said I looked pretty.

Attached: muscular wojak.jpg (1021x1698, 109K)

If you make eye contact, both

Thoughts on this average-->Chad transformation?

Attached: ezgif-1-8c8824e5a5.gif (500x824, 2.25M)

Dont fuck it up faggot

But one is a reaction while the other is the one that initiates

Gunna try not to
She's a dead fish when it comes to texting so my only way in is in person conversation, lucky for me my autism is only in texting
Thanks for the vote of confidence

New cutie at work always makes eye contact and smiles at me. She even initiates conversation and opened with "I should just be a stripper... wow, that was a weird way to start a conversation.".

Wat do?

how'd that happen

Well you're two thirds of the way there then

Here's two bucks come dance on my pole

I touched a girls arse today and she didn't physically recoil from me. Does that count?

Once is an accident, twice is potential, third is deliberate

>tfw never mired

anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1522974918055.jpg (400x343, 33K)

New girlfriend is 5'3 I'm 6'1
Went grocery shopping and she kept morning how easily I could reach the stuff on the top shelves
Feel so bad for you 5'11 manlets

A group of 14 year olds once took creep pics of me but I think it's because I'm ugly. So me.

How do you kiss her?

t. 6'6" who has a 5'2" girl pining for me

Any girl below 5’5” is a womanlet and not fit to sire sons

P sure that's not how it works, also her brothers like 6'6

Delusional lanklet, to midget girls anyone looks tall. They cannot comprehend how tall 6'1 is or 5'8 is, to them taller is tall.

Whatever helps you sleep lil buddy

I'm great at holding eye contact for the perfect amount of time like an alpha, wat do next

Say hi and introduce yourself

She is miring you, don't fuck her if she's a good roommate. Friendzone her, unless she blatantly says "fuck me"

Do not stuff your face, do TDEE+500, attempt to get the majority of your calories from protein. Cardio is fine and will help you stay lean while bulking.

And it's not Day 1: bulk Day 2: cut, it's Month1: bulk Month2, week 1: fast

>cut from 240 to 225 with intermittent fasting
>notice girls looking at me
>tfw too autistic to hold eye contact
I'm working on it. What are you supposed to do after making eye contact?

Attached: NIGE.png (618x481, 669K)

>get mired on the bus or public transport a lot cuz hansome face
>mfw i cant get off the bus if some girl is mirin cuz i am 5'5 and she is 100% gonna get disappointed if i stand up from my sit

Attached: 1520100031885.gif (250x250, 1.85M)

>fake it till you make it
I've been saying this bullshit for 8 years. Never gonna make it. Good for you if you can, though.

Today was my first day of university, caught plenty of girls mirin' (specially my legs) and even some guys. Pretty happy with that.

>New Years Eve
>At my cousin's house to have dinner
>Babysitting her kids/ my nephews / or whatever the fuck their relation is to me
>My aunt comes downstairs, sees me sitting on the couch
>the little ones, me, my bro and my aunt watch TV and talk
>aunt notices my thighs
>wow user, those thighs look so manly!
t-thanks

one more
>anthropology practical, first one is examining some animal remains or some shit
>groups of 4, I'm the tallest (6'0, archduke of manlets)
>short indian qt with glasses catches my eye
>can't help but check her out, I think I got caught by one of my groupmates
>group breaks the ice, we all get along pretty well but I'm the most autistic and quiet out of the bunch
>time passes on
>me and qt indian gril talk a little more and more, she almost always sits beside me and occasionally leans over onto my side
>feel nervous but like the feeling
>I occasionally tease her by saying things like "yeah, your project was good. But I could do better with my eyes closed" or some gay shit
>she always laughs and blushes (at least I think)
>she eventually asks for my number for a group chat we never made
>we occasionally text

I don't know lads, I tried asking her out to see a baseball game with me and after she said no, she's been a little more distant and cold. She's smart and all that and I have a pretty big crush on her, should I keep pursuing her or just go for another gril?

>inb4 blog post

>yeah, your project was good. But I could do better with my eyes closed
Holy shit, at least you realize how autistic that was. She's probably becoming more distant because you did some more dumb shit, or took too long to fuck her.
>t. am a gigantic fucking autist, don't listen to a word I say

>tfw found the cute big tiddie latina gf of my dreams
>all dat hispanic food
>all dem gains
5 years together now. Got a little chunky from the food but what can ya do

Attached: cb6f8c5.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

lol that's not autistic you stupid mongoloid that's just regular banter

The only other autistic thing I can think of is not saying hi to her, I don't even notice her half the time because she's like, 5'2 and I have insane tunnel vision when I'm walking in hallways. She probably thinks I'm purposely ignoring her or some shit.
And are you saying I should or shouldn't listen to you? I'm confused

t. brainlet

Attached: 1514054622028.png (282x300, 78K)

Baseball was a stupid date. It's like 45 hours of watching fat men huff and puff their way around a square. Ask her out for a drink.

Though I disapprove of racemixing

>take home russian sl00t
>"you have sport body"
>laugh and put my sport dick in her

Attached: 1493564167436.jpg (500x667, 115K)

>tfw threw this away

Attached: 1523065489529.jpg (2048x2048, 370K)

I got the tickets for free and I didn't have anyone else to go with, but you're right.

Tbh the racemixing gets to me too, I normally wouldn't do this but I'm not exaggerating when I say she's quite beautiful. I'll try the drink approach when I get the chance

how did you transform

and the only people who compliment me are: my mom, sister, grandma, and older women co-workers

Haven't got any mires lately because I'm 9 kilos above my ideal weight.
But today talked to a girl for 40 minutes straight, really nice convo, she was hella cute too.

Get the chance? Pick up your phone and text "Fancy getting drinks on Friday?"

It's that simple. And I refuse to believe any shitskin is "beautiful"

Shove your tongue down her throat.

Or smile. Either will do.

>go to family party
>mom's one friend is there with her daughters
>find out later mom's friend/daughters were saying how gorgeous/handsome I was
>I could tell they were mirrin

Unfortunately they were chubby

Attached: 1453059605117.gif (500x384, 183K)

that navel looks yummy

Yes sarge

Attached: cruz.jpg (270x480, 22K)

follow them to a dark alley and rape

>mfw i know this feel

it's okay user, i'm sure there's someone out there for us

Attached: 1624143_607363162665708_1230638062_n.jpg (388x445, 25K)

ah I see you are a man of culture

>working out for months
>lose 20 kg of weight + gain muscles
>go home to see family for easter
>no one says anything
>mom eventually says i look feeble
I fucking hate my family

Are they fat? Because you getting healthy may make them feel bad about their own bodies. Dont let them drag you down, which is what they're going to do if let em

some druggo looking indian woman said "heeeyyy" to me in a sexual manner the other day... so there's that i guess

Girls check me out all the time, I mean ALL the time.

dont you dare let them drag you down