Well, which one of you faggots did this?

Well, which one of you faggots did this?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-20 08-57-51.png (841x865, 326K)

>fell for the be yourself meme
>play it up like a chad, ask a grill out
>talked multiple times
>she had a good opportunity to raise her social status
>took it, humiliated him in front of everyone
>he looked like a fool
>he kills them all
simple poetry

Hahaha lol oh my God can you imagine being the girl who could have prevented this? Can you imagine being her family, knowing that if she just took one for the team, all this senseless death could be avoided? What a fucking cunt haha

Attached: Heylookafemalepepe_f5d061881ba30b373129b08ba4766434.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>b-b-but just ask her out bro thats how i did just be urself

Attached: beeurself.png (914x1091, 39K)

>can you imagine being her family
Oh watch this:

>white authorities have given no indication why he apparently targeted the art class, a mother of one of the victims told the Los Angeles Times that her daughter, Shana Fisher, 16, had rejected four months of aggressive advances from Pagourtzis
>Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother Sadie Rodriguez
>"A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn't like," she said. "Shana being the first one."

Wait for it:
>Rodriguez did not say how she knew her daughter was the first victim, according to the newspaper.
>Rodriguez could not independently be reached for comment.
>RODRIGUEZ COULD NOT SAY HOW SHE KNEW SHANA WAS THE FIRST KILLED
The mother knows she and her daughter fucked up.

Is this another false flag?

The jews must really want to confiscate guns huh?

More like her daughter was a bully and she chose the retarded kid to embarrasses in front of the class. You don't respond to a school shooting with "welp my kid had to have been the first one killed" unless your kid is an asshole.

Haha Jesus oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus... All she had to do was give him a little attention, a little time of day, a little relief. Guess when they say they'd rather die than be with you, they want you to oblige them XD

Attached: blackpepewithgun.jpg (540x540, 35K)

Hello liberal news false flag.

This isn't Jow Forums, boombadoop.

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

And this isn't r/incel.

My dick is out, it's hard, and I'm pumping it thinking about these kids finally standing up to bullies in a way that makes people feel the same fear they do. I'm about to blow my load, please keep getting pissed off. It helps me achieve a much greater orgasm. You dope.

justice has been served , oregnao

>stand up to bullies
>they themselves were the bullies or not bullied at all

school shooters are almost always never bullied kids

So what, faggot? This one is.

lmfao no he wasn't?
he was a popular kid with friends, good grades, and prospects at a future
he's clearly some entitled little brat if thats how he reacts to some roastie rejecting him

he looked fat as fuck so he was probably on some meds. maybe his life took radical turn lately or something.

>haha I don't like your FACTS so I'm going to BLAST you with this FICTION like an out of control AUTIST
because if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit, right little edgy faggot?

Attached: 120509-village-people-640x426.png (639x426, 677K)

still a piss poor excuse

Attached: 1520553920604.jpg (345x396, 94K)

They almost always are, faggot.

This was the girl, Shana

Attached: shana-fisher-texas-victim-ht-hb-180518_hpEmbed_1x1_1600[1].jpg (1589x1600, 228K)

Damn she looks like a qt

She wasn't interested in fat fucks. Based

she looks like a complete cunt.

good on Greekbot for killing people who were actually responsible for his suffering as opposed to random people.

Why should a girl ruin her life because a mentally ill dude is mentally ill? That still creates a victim, the innocent girl forced to bear with that horrible piece of shit. If he had just killed himself quietly, there would have been no victims.

So she'd be a live victim instead of a dead victim. Sometimes there are no good outcomes. That's life.

>implying greekbot wasnt an overbearing REEEEEmonster

There is getting turned down for being an ugly, gyro eating triple chin and then there is getting turned down for being super aggressive and creepy.

Greekbot should have just ate a .38 SPL instead of faceblasting fellow autists

Like fuck man, had an eye on a 10mm Vector on Armslist and the faggot raised it from 1250 to 1850 - thanks Greekbot, you cunt.

She didn't want to be a victim and you have no right to make her or anyone else a victim. As I said, if he had just killed himself quietly, away from everyone else, there would have been 0 victims. That is a good outcome.

The faggot in the picture, presumably

Well that would just be a pussy killing himself. He has every right to settle the score here. Get the fuck back to ifunny with your white knight bullshit.

She could have shown him some respect and let him down softly. Instead she decided to be a cunt and embarrass him in front of the class.

Fuck her

if that is actually how it went down im almost glad he did it

its probably not a just thing to kill someone for a little bullying, and esp killing more ppl than just her, but somehow it makes me happy.
i dont know the full story though, if he was really agressive about the advances for a long ass time and she really did tell him in private hey im not interested stop it then idk

>victim's mother says
totally believable source

he dies
>good outcome
she dies
>bad outcome

Attached: 1462842620994.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

>mfw this kid goes to TDC

he's going to get murdered in prison

t. Someone whos been in TDC

Attached: 1526615299719.jpg (684x720, 39K)

No one knew how thing could go this way.
Also dont blame the fucking roastie for truning a dude down, we only deserve to die alone and not spread our shitty ass genes.

>almost always never
can you please take english lessons before you post? at least your nonsense would be legible.

>almost
>always
>never

Attached: 1540457530332.jpg (374x430, 51K)

Nice head cannon, retard.

is she dead now?

10 people are dead because of her, roasties need to live up to their actions.

Are you asking who in the Jow Forums rejected his advances? Do you know what place this is?

be me. read and watch all the interviews

Attached: 1242428743893.jpg (354x237, 38K)

10 people are dead because a mentally ill kid thought that pussy should be granted to him on a plate.
Jow Forums in a nutshell

canon, young man
cannon means boom

10 people are dead because a roastie felt entitled to Chad.

he wasn't ever going to get any. like the rest of us.

10 people are entitled because a permavirgin felt entitled to girl.

Why should the girl in question be obliged to give in to his advances if she's not interested. Where the fuck does this retarded logic come from?

dead*
originalos

>Being this assmad

wew roastie damage control

You don't get it, roasties all share the same guys so if one of them rejects us then they're all basically rejecting us.

"You'll find someone special one day user". Its just code for women don't find your genetics good enough.

he blasted her first user. Imagine the look on her face as he walked in the class with a 12 gauge

>treat loser kid badly
>get shot and die
how hard is it to understand this? it's already been happening regularly for 20 years now, why do normies keep falling for the bullying behavior when it's obvious they'll get shot for it?

>You don't get it, roasties all share the same guys so if one of them rejects us then they're all basically rejecting us.
always the victim, I get it. Maybe you should lower your standards then.

>be charisma-less introvert
>watch a handful of JBP and PUA videos on youtube
>ask a girl out in a creepy and contrived way
>get rightfully denied
>lack the ability to identify problems within - blame exterior instead (i.e. visit Jow Forums and Jow Forums to confirm your worldview that women suck and you are a great guy)
>psychologically break and shoot people
>pathetic randoms similar to yourself praise your act and feel good as a result
simple poetry

society is 98% normo's, 2% us
it's easier for them to just shape laws and societal norms for them than it is to give us the smallest concession

I've been around the block longer than you and have done the whole nine yards when it comes to approaching and tinder. Nothing ever works when they know what you look like.

Why would they settle for me when they could share Chad? This degenerate attitude is what the beta uprising aims to change.

Lowering your standards won't work since woman can share the same guys for hook ups. Even fat chicks have high standards. We need enforced monogamy.

She was far out of his league. Although I guess now she's completely unattainable

>Bully kid, teachers and parents too
>wonder why he shoots up place

>"abloo blooo i didnt do anything wrong

You're deluded fucks wallowing in self-pity, you should seek treatment, but you'll ofcourse see that as a le jewish doctors scheme. With a world view like that you'll indeed never get a girl, people can smell your dissatisfaction with them and society in general.

Not only was he rejected, he was publicly humiliated constantly.
>uuh y he retlaite xd??
fucking retard

I do not understand who could actually think like this without being oaibfully aware that this exact mentality is what keeps them from ever becoming a normal person.

>harass her for months like a creep
>ultimately she decided to hulimiate him in front of everyone to make it stop
>uuh y she no sex me xd??
fucking retard

>harass her for months like a creep
proof???????

Attached: 1523388395350.jpg (348x342, 37K)

>He has every right to settle the score here.
His shit parents are the ones that hurt him and made him into an unloveable, unsocialized, hideous freak.

Incels who truly want to settle the score should shoot their own parents. It's not normal people's fault that you turned out to be a disgusting monster and it's not their fault that they are naturally repulsed by you. You know whose fault it is, though.

I'm actually a tall guy with a decent face, and I'm in pretty good physical shape (skinny, but not particularly muscular). I had a gf for a while, but she ghosted me because she has numerous other options who are better than me despite being uglier and much fatter than I've ever been.

>I had a gf for a while, but she ghosted me because she has numerous other options who are better than me despite being uglier and much fatter than I've ever been.
Maybe you lack self-awareness then?

if she chose uglier men it just proves you have a terrible personality

lmao the roastie is having a closed casket funeral.

No, that was a grammatical error. It should say
>I had a gf for a while, but despite being uglier and much fatter than I've ever been, she ghosted me in favor of one of her numerous better options.

The victim's mother said her daughter had complained about aggressive sexual advances going on for 4 months.
Despite the fact that he had no chance in hell with this girl, despite that they held no similar taste or lifestyle factors, despite that he knew nothing about her he autistically set his sights on her, a girl 10x out of his league.

He was not only ugly, fat, and entitled, but stupid, too.
Who WOULDN'T reject someone like this?
And after getting rejected time after time, he still couldn't mentally piece together the idea that he isn't worth a girl like that. He has to blame other people to avoid having to shoulder the weight of his own burdens.

Not a SINGLE person ITT or anywhere on Jow Forums can say that they would gladly accept creepy, aggressive advances from a literal 1/10 obese and mentally retarded female if they had any other options at all.

>'m actually a tall guy with a decent face, and I'm in pretty good physical shape
Pic of yourself with timestamp

>Get hurt by one roastie
>Reeeeeee
>Turns to nuclear option
No wonder women don't want to fuck robots.

No, the dating game is just naturally rigged heavily in women's favor because they have higher standards, they're willing to share the more attractive guys for hookups, and men are less picky (quantity over quality), so they're willing to oblige.

cry more bitch faggot and improve your life and lifestyle and you'll get a chick eventually

lol dumb mangina faggots
>urrr u mad virgen
>neck urself humen trash
pbbbbbt fuck OFF

>"just lower your standards bro"
>lowers standards
>lol it's only one girl, it can't be that women are typically attracted to the same traits and would reject you for the same reasons this woman did

umadheh

you can tell just from her expression she is a cunty person

In Greece they call him the impaler of texas

I know the media wants to push the violent incel narrative but really there is a lot more to the story than fatty being rejected

He was probably on meds that drove him crazy, had been bullied/ostracised for months etc

>Ugly
>Uninteresting
>Absolute shit personality
>Sperg out at every opportunity
>No future
It's like me telling you to fuck a landwhale

nobody here is interested in your warped view of reality

I'd quite willingly fuck a landwhale if it prevented a shooting

>implying you couldn't get a landwhale
Also there's hookers everywhere

amazing
americans, keep doing your thing

How incredible. I don't have any problem at all with it.

Well when this happens to you, then you can call the shots. Until then, you're just being a critic.

I am criticizing him, definitely.
His actions showcase his inferior intellect, twisted logic, and lack of follow-through on simple lines of thought.

Now realize that this is how the rest of the world sees all incels/robots. Yes, it is sad that you are of no worth to anyone, but that is also not the fault of anyone but your parents. Whether they had bad genes in the first place, or just horrible personalities and loveless parenting, they alone are responsible for bringing you into the world as you are.

Yet you let them bully you too, so you can have free room and board, instead of making something of yourself. You'd rather live under the jurisdiction of your lifelong tormentors than "man up" and do anything productive.

Because if you managed to do something productive, it would disprove your theory that you were damned from birth, and it puts the ball in your court and the weight of your actions right back on your shoulders.

All robots and incels suffer from this kind of mental gymnastics self-victimization.

Good goyim. Keep creating tension between the sexes. Let the hate flow.

>>>>>>>>>>implying its because some roastie didnt go on a date with him

Why is the media ignoring that he was being bullied by the fucking teachers?

this will make a lot of roasties think twice next time before they turn down the quiet kid lmao

Because it doesn't fit the popular incel narrative.

YoU dIdnT kNoW hIm We dId!!

Attached: 1503705838062s.jpg (208x250, 5K)

I'm sure that memory will be of great comfort to him while he's getting gang-raped by niggers for the rest of his life.

yes because if there's one thing niggers dislike it's violently putting women in their place

A woman with all these characteristics can easily get a bf.
Also, I just told you that I'm not ugly. I don't sperg out. I don't have a future, but she doesn't either.

>be in economy with 25% unemployment
>dude everyone can get a job lmao, just try harder

>the normie cope vs the incels righteous retribution

Attached: tips.png (729x441, 81K)