What excercise to develop a personality?

What excercise to develop a personality?

Attached: 2B284DE1-D310-4128-8540-94B5A00B6863.jpg (1024x427, 75K)

Going out and socializing.

Also, don't try to use cheap tricks, be sincere, be confident, and maybe read 'How to win friends and influence people'.

ignore this OP

be a sociopath, in any given situation, think to yourself, what would a manipulative asshole do, and then do that

This is what I do to get jobs

hm never tried that 1

I know a bunch of people who try to use PUA tricks, who always bitch about other people behind their backs, etc.

These guys always draw the short draw when it comes to girls, they are blatantly insecure, and when they do make a connection it's usefully with some shitty person: like a girl that cheats on them and bosses them around.

If you are a good person and you put yourself out their, you will eventually attract good people.

out there*

from what I can tell the PUA guys legitimately want girlfriends, or for the girls to like them. That's not sociopathy, that's just a bizarre roundabout way of attracting women by manipulating them, bound to end in failure, because it's based on the lie that they don't care about the women, when they clearly care intensely about getting women

it's autism in other words. wanting a girl that badly is dependant behavior in the first place

wholesome post, user.

Attached: 1358980745230.png (351x440, 340K)

Dark Triad (aka sociopathy and machiavellian) personality is what is most attractive to females. There have been many studies on this shit.

Dont listen to any of these fucking idiots op Heavy Ass to Grass squat will straighten out any kinks in your shitty personality

True, I remember reading about that. Think it's narcissism, machiavellian thinking and psychopathy if I remember correctly. Plenty of trpers and puas out there are convinced that's them, but since you can't pretend to be a psychopath, most are lying to themselves or using mental gymnastics to kind of replicate psychopathic thought patterns.

Narcissism can be learned (or earned if you've developed it by being genuinely successful at something in your life) as can machiavellian thinking, but there's no real true off switch for empathy unless you're born with with the damaged brain that psychopaths have.

have 3 hobbies
one to work your body
one to make you money
one to work your brain (art stuff, books, etc)

if you can combine 2 or more then good for you.

By many studies you mean shit you read on Jow Forums?

Girls/woman are attracted to confident men.

A confident man is someone that knows what he is doing is good. Both for himself as well as others. A confident man knows that if someone doesn't appreciate him, it is their loss. A confident man knows how to make someone else's life better. He has developed certain qualities, such as knowledge of interesting topics, an extensive social circle, and knowledge of interesting events. And he enjoys helping others attain those same qualities. Therefore he is a good asset to have, both as a boyfriend or just as a male friend.

Insecure people try to emulate these things by using cheap tricks. And the only people who will fall for those cheap tricks are other people that are very insecure or have a low EQ. People who are confident and have a high EQ will by definition not stick around with manipulative people. So just ask yourself with what type of friends you want to end up.

Okay I'm sorry but this is incorrect. The most desired trait by women across all cultures currently tested by the international mate selection project was likeliness to commit (love).

Granted when women look for short term mates during ovulation they prefer men with more masculine faces (ie; testosterone) and that could be linked with violence and such. But for women seeking long term mates the main aspect they look for is likeliness to commit resources to potential children.

Attached: imsp.png (1223x888, 390K)

N1 else lift for their king

Would you rather have friend A or friend B:

>Friend A:
Smiles to make others happy
Is genuinely interested in other people
Gives honest and sincere appreciation
Talks in terms of your interest

>Friend B
Has a fake appearance
Only interested in himself
Gives no/fake compliments, or talks others down
Only appreciates himself and only talks about his own interests

Protip: A is confident, B is manipulative.

Only socially inept/insecure people stick around with person B.

I'm a bit red-pilled myself and to be honest, when 100 women or 1 million say they're looking for love, comfort, decency etc all I can say is utter bullshit.

If you ask a woman what she wants in a mate - she will give you an answer that she honestly believes. However, the truth is women are more biologically-driven than most people realise. They will always find a strong, confident man to be more attractive. Dark Triad personalities tend to have that in abundance. They're smart enough to know how to pull the strings and develop/maintain a high social value in a variety of ways, they have natural confidence in abundance because they genuinely believe they're superior to everybody else and the added psychopathy removes the fear, hesitation and worry about upsetting somebody elses feelings that the rest of us mortals have to manage with.

I've known one person in my own life who I could honestly possibly have met all three (I've known plenty with narcissism and mach thinking) and jesus fucking christ, he was scary in what he achieved, how he achieved it and what he could do. Funnily enough, he had woman crawling on all fours to lick his arsehole even though he treated most of them with genuine contempt.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't honestly like to be like that, (I'll take moderate success and still keep my emotions thanks) but when you realise what women actually react to and what they say they want...you open your eyes to the fact that everything is not truly the way you think it is.

There's a reason they called it the red pill.

So long as you concede that all you've just posted is conjecture and has absolutely zero scientific standing, sure. Sign me up for the red pill too xd

Why won't society or individuals ever reward me for being A?

You're right. It is all conjecture.

Doesn't mean it isn't true though.

And you don't need to sign up. Just open your eyes.

or just take mdma

If you are doing it to try and get a reward you aren't being sincere.

I do it because it makes me happy to build others and be positive, but people with otherwise no business looking down on me tend to start looking down on me.

I am 26. I have a girlfriend. Have had sex with 8 different girls. I am somewhat introverted: I like programming, AI, and building apps etc, and this means I enjoy spending time alone. 9/10 when I get invited to do things with friends its on their initiative. I get invited to do things daily (and often refuse because I am busy). But I end up socializing 2/3 days a week. I go to parties usually with 10-50 people (all students), with plenty of girls and very socially apt people.

Trust me I don't get any satisfaction from 'bragging' on anonymous imageboards, but I am just saying this to give you my context. And I think what you are saying is bullshit.

Sure some people will get ahead being fake manipulative assholes, but the majority of popular people I know are empathetic, sincere and confident. If you have such a bleak outlook on what it means to succeed in life I feel really sorry for you.

Why would you care? If you are being a good person and those people are assholes, why would you want/need them in your life?

You are either: (1) insecure causing you to not realize this, or (2) you are not putting yourself out there with enough people, or (3) you aren't genuinely being a good person to other people.

I get what you mean user, first i tried just being mute since people were just taking advantage of me but then that was driving me insane (i literally went 4 days straight without uttering a word in college).

I try to keep my friendship circles small and intimate, i know the people around me a lot better and also don't be afraid to ditch a group if it suddenly turns toxic.

You don't need that shit on your mind user, i've literally ghosted people i've known for years once it no longer benefited me to be friends with them.