Natty Hate Thread

Share natty hate content, I'll start.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-215134.jpg (1049x1848, 356K)

A guy who can run a sub 18 minute 5k is more of a turn on for me than a 1-2-3-4 type guy. It takes way more work, leaves you more lean/good abs, and better heart health. Why you guys think you need to get so big is beyond my understanding.

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 706E9081-58DB-4DB9-ABD5-419A591D5511.jpg (1462x1462, 200K)

how is OPs pic natty hate? or does the story continue

we have to compensate for our lack of intelligence

No one cares what you think, you dumb cunt

>525mg
lel good luck with that one m8

>18 minute 5k is more of a turn on for m
don't worry honey, you aren't our type either.

Let me translate
>I used to date a chad who ran and lifted a lot he could plow me for an hour do you also run or just lift? Haha I don't want to admit I have high standards haha btw I don't care how to body looks but I actually do haha

literally this

Is the heart exercise from running honestly any different than lifting? If you are sweating and your heart is beating a lot during both activities

You guys need to go outside sometimes, you sound really insecure

>beyond my understanding
Why are you here?

Attached: 1505733146050.jpg (576x768, 98K)

1/10

I can run an 18 minute 5k and I can lift 1-2-3-4, you fucking cunt.

(You're probably baiting us)

Post body Opie

It's called spotting crazies. The stuff she says raises more redflags than the sixflags amusement park.

Lads should I start some cycles? Lifting weights is fun and all but if I can get better results faster it seems like a no brainier. With a little research it seems perfectly safe nowadays

1-2-3-4 is not equal to 18 minute 5k

Calling it, you are retarded and think runner=ottermode. It does not. Ottermode requires lifting.

Nigeria is that way --->

Attached: IMG_8691.jpg (634x477, 76K)

>this bitch would rather fuck my 16 year old self during cross country when I was a skinnyfat dyel than my current aesthetic self

No you wouldnt

she wouldnt but I would

Attached: 1416003033029.jpg (500x700, 148K)

>better heart health
Running is terrible for your heart valves

>thinks 1-2-3-4 = big

Attached: hefinallydidit.gif (500x375, 2.78M)

>12 replies
I'm not so sure about that one, mate

Attached: 1520745721762.png (198x70, 3K)

I can run a 15:30 HMU bby

Attached: 1509200776895.png (305x359, 199K)

18 minute 5k is like olympic level shit lmfao

literally 3:36 pace thats some retarded stats

name one person who has ever run 5k miles in 18 minutes. that's like jet speed

Olympic 5k runners generally finish around 13 minutes. 18 is okay for a high school runner.

Damn son, that's a good translation.

(You)

Aerobic vs anaerobic.

Aerobic exercise strengthens the heart, lungs, as well as widens and thickens your arterial walls.

Anaerobic exercise uses the heart and lungs, but only in an ancillary way, since you are primarily exercising your muscles as opposed to your cardiovascular system.

Not enough aerobic exercise is why a lot of bodybuilders die relatively young; their heart isn't strong enough to supply their body.

>bodybuilders are athletes
TOP LEL
O
P

L
E
L

>ot enough aerobic exercise is why a lot of bodybuilders die relatively young;
a supermassive black hole of need is searching in vain through the cosmos for citations

Thanks Dr Mom
Not even close

Then why do so many of them die from heart or organ failure? Massive steroid use notwithstanding.

Okay then show me how I'm wrong.

>bodybuilders are athletes

missed that, FUCKING LMAO, do gymcels really think they are in the same category as legitimate athletes???? Holy FUCK

btw if you lift and don't do cardio you're a fucking moron and as somebody who lifts 1/2/3/4 for reps i'll tell you myself that girls prefer the physique of an actual athlete

No grils allowed in our club

Nigga 18mins is like low tier variety HS

T. Former runner with 17:16 pr

back to r/incels, matey!

is crazy-bulks stuff natty?