/fat/ - /v/ Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: fat pepe.png (444x444, 109K)

What is everyones weight and their daily calorie intake?

Does anyone here take supplements such as Vitamin D, Omega 3, etc?

>~300lbs with a 1200 calorie diet, expecting to lose 5lbs a week
>taking vitamin D since im a complete shut in and never see the sun. I prefer night walks because of self esteem issues, but that's a work in progress.

How do you deal with the hunger?

252 this morning. Doing a "cleanse" over the next 6 days to jumpstart my weight loss and then I plan on cruising at 1400.

95kg from 130kg taking in 1500-1600 still got 5kg to go.

Started at 230 lbs, currently at 184 lbs.

Started a year ago, eating 1700 a day. Sometimes I go over, but those are special. I'm 5'10"

>weight
Last I checked I was 300. Likely lost 10 lbs since then, my friends are holding me to not weighing myself since I developed a slight bout of bulimia since then.
>Calorie intake
Binging and fasting, bro.

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really were JFK.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Eating big in the morning helps a lot with hunger pangs through out the day. You feel really satisfied and won't be quick to find yourself a snack every so often.

Was doing well. Going to the gym 4-5 days a week. 45-60 mins ofCardio and 2-3 5x5 compound lifts each time. Eating 2k calories or under a day.

>bone chips in toe shift
>surgery to remove
>off feet for 2 weeks
>getting pissed that I can't gym.

FML

From 235 lbs to 213 lbs in two months.
5'11, goal is 174 lbs.
Wish me strength my duderinos. Imma need it.

197 lbs, eat 2000 calories a day. Expect to lose 1 lb per week but its been faster on average. I do light bodyweight exercises ideally 3-5 times per week and a 30 minute run twice a week. I also take a multivitamin.

You're gonna make it bro

Just don't force yourself to throw up retard

Wow. How long did that take you ?

Hello my dudes.

Got a question, im pretty fucking fat and been lifting for a month and a half, this morning I pushed so hard I felt like passing out and vomitting for like 30 minutes, i still powered through the rest of the workout but it was scary. How do you make sure you dont pass out while training ? Is there a way to just make this very strange feeling go away ?

How much weight could I theoretically lose by inducing longer term diarrhea?

Are you breathing properly between reps?

Only time I've felt like that I checked my pulse and it was around 200bpm

Work in a little bit of low-impact cardio to make lifting easier

you could become bulimic

Lost some weight by dieting alone. Getting a gym membership this weekend. I think I finally might make it but I don't want to get over excited.

Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

As in ? Im breathing normally.

That's exactly why I'm trying to be realistic about this.

The thing is that I've joined the gym every summer for the last few years and never really made use of it. However, I've been pretty good dieting this year so I don't think I'm gonna give up like I used to.

I used to be in really good shape when I was 16/17. I know I have it in me to get back to that level of dedication.

officially not overweight anymore bois
still no gf tho

based. starting / ending weight height? progress pics?

Is there any recommendations for appetite suppressants that work well?

I've tried herbal matcha green tea and it does fuck all, I'm drinking 2l of water a day and having snacks every now and then but I still feel so hungry all the time. Whilst I'm losing weight I'm sure I could be losing it faster if I didn't feel hungry all the time.

Good idea.

Take deep breaths from the bottom of your gut at points where you have control over the weight. If breathing is not the issue and you've been unfit for most of your life and new to exercising, it's possible your body is just not efficient at oxygen delivery yet and your body will slowly but eventually be able to. If this has persisting for a long while, then I'm at a lost

I wasn't poking fun at you or anything. I've been playing Dark Dungeon recently and your comment just reminded me of the quote

Darkest Dungeon rather

Yeah I've been very unfit for 10 years, but yeah, deep breaths, ill do that thanks.

Very important to breathe with your stomach/diaphragm and not your chest. Good luck

Reminder to chew your food slowly instead of inhaling.

235lbs, 1500 cals

255, started at 325. I do a 1200-1500 meal every other day.

Currently 275 after losing a pound a day for two weeks eating under a thousand calories and walking/light cardio. I was eating/drinking probably 4k a day along with my gf. We'd eat out so fuckin much.

I got laid off from my job and had to ditch shitty habits and its working wonders. Used to spend at least $1300 a month on fast food and weed and would waste groceries. Now, I'm not wasting shit and eating healthy.

Thanks !

>tfw have had pneumonia and havent gone to the gym since friday
i should be fine by tomorrow but should i risk going to the gym tonight or n

You can do some light stuff that won't catch you out of breath and won't affect your muscle for the workout tomorrow

anyone have the bodyweight progression picture?

>go to weekend long event with gf
>Find friends there and disappear to the pub on both days
>Be home before dinner on Sunday
>Stretch back with my arms above my head
>Gf pokes me in the stomach and says in a joking tone
>Look at your beer-gut!
>Laughed with her but man that stings
>She assured me that she was joking about me disappearing to go to the pub but I'm not convinced that there wasn't an element of truth.

I used to have this. Listen to what the other user said, learn to breath. I really recommend checking yoga and meditation breathing exercises. You can incorporate that into training, it has a lot to do with how you observe your body. When we are not used to training, we kind of "push" through bad ways, just like a begginner has bad form in holding weights, a begginner in exercise also may have bad form in breathing.

Drink water, stay hydrated. And also eat something before gym. Not right before gym, take it a rest, and nothing too heavy, but don't go after long times without eating anything.

tfw you learned proper breathing techniques from choir class. I got put in by accident but it was actually a great class

lads I'm gonna try and do some pull ups after work today. last time I couldn't do a single one so I did some negatives and a bunch of horizontal bodyweight rows (I couldn't do vertical bodyweight rows either). some black guys made fun of me for being unable to complete a pull up to each other but fuck 'em. I'm going to train enough to do push ups. I'm going to make it. I have to make it.

214lbs, down from 230 but it's only been two weeks. I eat around 1200-1500, always maintaining a strict amount of protein. I don't take supplements, try to eat a somewhat balanced diet. Could use more omega 3 though. The cravings for processed food is nuts

I feel you man. Mine once called me "my chubby bear" grabbing my stomatch.
Lost 20 fucking pounds in a month after that shit.

Lrn2 ECA stack.

Would I feel better doing Keto if i'm forcing my calorie limit to 1500, for a 750 deficit? I could do a lower deficit but i've enjoyed 30 lbs down and want to get rid of the last 70.

How much do you have to have eaten before you should really just kill yourself because even if you somehow made it you've already proven your fundamental nature is so immutably pitch black with gluttony that even as a skinny person you wouldn't deserve to live?

I'm 300lbs and have sustained around 4000cals/day for the past week or so, do I deserve to die yet?

keto is somewhat of a meme, it helps some people but its also sort of dangerous and you really dont need to do it to be healthy. I eat what I want but keep it under my calorie goal for the day. I find forcing high deficits, fasting, or eating stuff I hate doesnt work for me and doesnt work for most people.

Ok thanks.

Definitely think it's the breathing because I stay thoroughly hydrated. So Im gonna work on that. Thanks guys.

>today was supposed to be my cheat meal.
>only ate 1800 calories in total
>full

damn

185lbs (at 5'6'') and i'm eating 1290cals a day.
plan on taking it down tho. think to about 1000.

210ish in burguer units, 1600kcals. It's been a slow but steady journey, started at 240lbs.

The fuck kind of question is this?
Stop eating and keep trying bro, yeah your a worthless fatass but since when does what you "deserve" have anything to do with how you treat yourself? You should always be your own number one man, i wouldnt be surprised if no one givesd a shit about a fat fuck like you but that's only all the more reason you need to give a shit yourself and treat yourself right because no one else will do it for you. At some level it doesn't matter if you're not a very good person, you deserve your own care and attention, fucking everyone deserves their own attention, hell there are a lot of things I'd hold against Hitler but even in his case do you really think I'd blame him for, i dunno, eating right and showering daily? Give yourself a break man, stop moping and get back on your diet, because yeah you DON'T deserve to live but that is NOT something you should be giving a shit about or even thinking about at all.

Yeah I've fallen off the wagon a bit so I think it's high time to get sorted.

The kicker is that she wants to go for icecream and heart stopping burgers now that we're back.

I'm about the same,

5'10". Starting weight was 240 about 5 weeks ago, now I am 222, 1700 kcals. Alternating between cardio and brosplit every other day.

I have been eating clean as fuck. Feels good man, haven't had any cravings for shitty food. My body is reconstructing itself.

I've dropped 4 pounds in a month. M/W/F 3x5 program, Tu/Th c25k.. 6 foot 195. bodyfat is 30 fucking percent.

Eating about 1500-1600 cal a day, weigh about 95% of all my intake.

Based on running weight average my TDEE with all this exercise plus a 5 mile daily walk is 2250 FML

>2L water
how much do you weigh? Average guy on a cut can pretty comfortably drink 3-4L a day

Coffee works alright for me as an appetite suppressant. When you are eating, focus on fats as they are the most satiating macro

Huh, I didn't know that. Thank you so much!

I used to love oreos. Saved up the calories to have some and they taste awful? Stopped after my first one. Weird feeling

I can't stop eating them once in a while even when they make me sick in my stomach

That happens. Personally I can't eat mangoes anymore. They taste disgustingly sweet.

I need help /fat/.

About a month ago I visited my doctor regarding some heart palpitations. Thankfully it was not serious, but he gave me a stern talk about my weight and lifestyle. I've been working out for 3 weeks now and I feel better already, but I didn't expect that my family would be this unsupportive.

We all are sedentary and overweight, so when I first started there were a lot of "I'm sure you'll make it far" and snarky shit like that. Now they ignore me for the most part, but I can't get my mother to budge on the diet front.

I asked her to help me by cooking smaller rations (leftover food guilt is real) and healthy meals for me when the rest of the family wants to eat some greasy shit, but she got all angry and told me her meals are perfectly healthy and that I'm getting too obsessed with fitness stuff.

Thing is, her cooking is not so bad (maybe too much pasta), but the sheer size of the rations is what's killing us. I've only been eating half of my servings for now, but I'm worried about not having control over the calories I eat. I can't trust my hunger for reference either (begin a fatty and all).

How can I roughly know how much I'm eating and what is an acceptable portion? If there's an imbalance in my diet, can I correct it outside of lunch and dinner?

I had a restaurant meal recently and I didn't realize it came with a breadstick. I went ahead and tried it and after 6 months on a low carb diet that shit tasted sweet as cake.

Ask her for her recipes then calculate yourself a portion size? It honestly sounds like you’re gonna have to start cooking for yourself and calculating it yourself. My family is the same way gives me insane portion sizes. So you gotta start measuring stuff yourself and get smaller plates. Sounds like you’ve been doing goof so far sorry they aren’t as supportive. You can use scales and shit to measure everything

Stop eating what your mom cooks and learn to cook for yourself. It's a great lifeskill to have and it will help a lot when you leave home.

MY MUM IS A RETARDED FAT COAL-BURNING WHORE WITH MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME

Attached: 20180309_145640-1-1.jpg (2347x2013, 938K)

EAT MORE EGGS

BY PROXY

Attached: 20180131_141802-1.jpg (3089x1619, 960K)

>started at 260 a month ago
>now at 240
feels good man.

Attached: 1415069785921.jpg (419x429, 119K)

Never give up.

Attached: Black Clover - 22.jpg (1920x2160, 440K)

>Starting weight: 330
>Current weight: 223
>1200 - 1300 calories a day on weekdays, maintenance on weekends
>fish oil, iron, vitamin D every day
>gym every weekday
>tfw still fat after a year and a half

Attached: 1492670640609.png (791x786, 753K)

Don't do it. My father was heavy and dieting/exercising but also started taking Swiss Kriss which is a natural laxative. You aren't supposed to take them for more than 2 weeks and 5 pills at most. He's been taking them for 20yrs and 10 a day. The colon atrophies and you become dependent on them. He has to take them now. Don't go down that road.

Attached: 1469757739123.jpg (480x490, 30K)

If you text 321321 the word "ABLE", GNC will give u free testosterone pills. Should i do it?

yeah, also send me your bank account details I’ll deposit some money 4u

>was 210 pounds this Christmas
>now I'm down to 189
I'm on my way boys. I cut out that carbs and the soda, taking in 1500-1700 calories daily, and I've started running/jogging 4.2 miles every night for the past week
feeling skippy

Yeah but that could go wrong, would could gould wrong if i took test pills?

that's very impressive though user

On one hand I appreciate you saying that. I've had a lot of compliments from people I least expect them from.

On the other hand it's not good enough. Everything I do isn't good enough. Honestly been considering suicide on and off. Weekends are the worst when I'm not training. I only take them off because I'm physically exhausted. It gives me time to focus on my failures in life. No social skills, no one to say "I love you" to, no children of my own, filing for bankruptcy. At least in my fat days I'd have alcohol to black out to. I don't know user. I just don't know anymore.

Im not sure what to do.
>Ive been losing weight, down 30lbs.
>Im 320lbs now
>5'8"
>21yo
>Im a Virgin
>Fat cute with a nice face. I have blonde/brown hair blue eyes and ive never had acne.
>Girl at the Grocery store seems to like me alot.
>She even goes to the grocery store that i work at sometimes and comes to chat me up.
>Im 90% positive she likes me.
>She has Black frizzy hair.(looks like its fried from hair dye).
>Chubby(well fat, probably about 200-230lbs for her height.)
>Not particularly pretty.

Ive been lonely for quite sometime and ive been losing weight. I would like to lose my virginity, but im not sure if i should hold out or just take this girl out for a while.

I could date her and invest in make her better as well as myself. but honestly i dont want to breed with someone with black hair and brown eyes.

How about making her a practice girl, casanova?

Am i gonna make it /fat/? I lost a lot of weight a while back while not doing any lifting and was left a skinnyfat blob, i've been following a proper routine for a month now after dicking around for a bit

Attached: progress.jpg (1800x1138, 450K)

Time to train a lot more core user

cable crunches for days

How many calories do you recommend a day when cutting from 12% body fat to 8%?

depends on how many as you can afford and how fast you want to lose it.

>start school
>huge lecture room with theater style seats that have a little desk that folds out
>too fat to fold out the desk, belly stops it from going down.
>have to put my laptop on my lap
>three years later I have a test in that room
>pull down desk, doesn't touch my belly
>I can put my fist between the desk and my belly

>first year of school, they are handing out t-shirts
>get a XXL super embarrassed about it.
>Second year of school, they are handing out t-shirts
>get a XL shirt
>third year of school, they are handing out t-shirts
>ask for a L, guy asks if I want a XL, hold up the L to myself and walk away with it.
>L fits me great, wore it today and other student stopped me to tell me how good I am looking.

>was 224 at 5'9
>now 162 lb with intake at around 2200 calories
>mfw I don't know if I should drop another 10-20 lbs
>mfw don't want to lose all the muscle gains I have since I am actually going beyond squatting 1pl8 and close to benching 1pl8

it's not much muscle but it's still there along with my slight stomach. it's a weird crossroad lads. I want to gain muscle but that requires more calories but I want to lose the fat which requires either heavier workouts or a cut in calories.

Attached: 1514865560860.jpg (480x454, 76K)

I don't really know if this is a /fat/ question or just a general QTDDTOT one, but I've been on a pretty decent cut, just one small problem though... Why am I always fucking bloated 24/7? Especially when I start hitting up the gym I feel like I'm gonna blast my anus out everytime I finish a rep.

>while not doing any lifting
It looks like you worked your arms at least user

>look up how many calories are burned by planking
>four per minute

Attached: 23969928_1867979223513129_8716614398992449536_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Are you eating more veggies for more bulk in your diet? Those veggies will do it.

Yeah, a shitton of broccoli and carrots with a bit of chicken, all day every day. I'm getting enough fiber so I thought I could just shit it out but man, it ain't working.

I went from 290 to 180 but I am 5'9 and I am still fat.

I wish I would have went the fit route and not just diet. I am so focused on my career I don't focus on my body. I am pretty upset I worked so hard on a diet and I know feel upset with where I am at.

When there is a will there is a way but I just am pretty depressed all my hard work is still not putting me where I wanted to be. :( don't lose hope Yallego.

I don't like working out alone and I am terrified because I have zero form. One day though.

Started 18/11/2017

congrats user. most people here would say you've made it. and there's not a person on the planet who doesnt wish they started lifting sooner. you can start with something as simple as bodyweight push ups if you're afraid of the gym. dont give up.
post pics

I OMAD a large bean centered meal so I have to eat quickly before I get too full the satiating beans make it a battle

thats awesome user.

I bought a Tank top at a concert when i was 18, I wore a 3xl then and they only had L. So i bought it anyways cause i had never actually bought any of the music, i just listened to it on you tube and i felt like they deserved more than my 35$ ticket. Its been sitting in a box since i got home that night.

One day im going to fit that fucking shirt.

6'0
1700 calories

Started at 215 aiming for 170.
As a top swimming for an hour is time consuming but a fun and refreshing way to burn 500-600 calories. Don't get discouraged after your first truncated 20 minute swim. If you want it you will improve inhumanly fast.