Tick tock retards, better wife up some girl before you hit your best by date

Tick tock retards, better wife up some girl before you hit your best by date.

Attached: 5A49A23D-14B8-4B99-AD60-A77FB0292E87.jpg (502x474, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcBISXFr21A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

The ‘male wall’ meme is just retaliation from bitter roasties who couldn’t handle being reminded about the real wall that they are about to crash headfirst into, assuming they haven’t already.

>start lifting at 18
>permabulk until 24
>spend the next year getting disgustingly shredded and making money
>pick literally any high test virgin high school senior/college freshman to wife
>mold her to your lifestyle/beliefs then produce many children with untouched puss
>win at life

It’s over for me boyos
Hairs getting whispy

p-pls delet
I'm 25 already this shit is getting to real for me

Thing is, I'm 30 and I couldn't care less about grills. I'm serious, I can always use a hooker if I ever get to that point, but I don't think I will. I've had gf's, I used to have a fiance, before she turned psycho and I dumped her. Its all the same shit. Women are overrated.

ultimate cope

Nah, it was surprising for me as well when I first realised. I just can't be arsed with thots no more. Call it cope if you will, I'll be over here doing my own thing and spending my money on things I enjoy.

I don’t want children and this board has yet to convince me otherwise.

user please..men don't really have a wall. maybe at like 60 but like said.

>I can always use a hooker

Is this a meme or have you actually done so? I need my fix but hate women. Wanted to try backpage but was too sketchy because wasn't sure if it was legit or not but now the FBI took it down so I guess I missed my chance.

That's strange. When I was 19, all of the girls my age were fucking 30 something guys.

I don' think that has changed.

ah yes, its either cheap lays with thots or nothing
yessir, you’ve truly overcome your deeply biologically in-built instinct to find a truly good woman to produce children with. that’s all bluepilled shit, right? marriage is just a scam and all women are whores? surely you’ll find something TRULY productive to do for the next 60 years of your life, like saving up all your money to buy useless shit that doesnt appreciate in value over time, as well huge quantities of weed to smoke while watching HELLA rick and morty like a based stoner grandpa XD

Men age like men, women age like women. Men are women, and women are men. Thus, men age like women, and women age like men, but that would mean women that are men age like women and are women, while men that are women age like nen and are men.

It's that easy until you realize that every woman is a sociopath by nature and whether or not the relationship worth is completely up to a matter of chance depending on whether or not she chooses to act on those tendencies.

What if you genuinely hate the idea of having kids? I know you guys like to make it sound all noble but the day to day reality of cleaning up puke and shit sounds awful.

Attached: 1421690724446.png (745x743, 29K)

they forgot the 4th option
youtube.com/watch?v=HcBISXFr21A

I'm in better shape, I look better, I'm stronger, I have more status than ever before.I'm 27 now. I'm working in a job that I actually enjoy, and I started a second degree at the uni at the age of 26. Never before have I gotten more positive female attention than now.
If you hit the wall, as a man, in you prime, it is your own fault. Best time of my life after a horrendous puberty.

Just get famous user. Then you can any girl at anytime. Simple!

this desu, jimmy carr didnt lose his virginity til he was 26

You sound like you've gotten into this argument before and the person mocked your beliefs, probably calling you a bluepilled marriage cuck. I wouldn't dismiss any man who wants a wife and children, lots of guys find a purpose through those things. Being a father is also one of the biggest burdens you can shoulder as an adult. Can't knock someone for opting out to enjoy life instead, maybe pursue other things.

I am 26 and I currently have a girlfriend, but I can relate.

I think the posters who don't get this are inexperienced 18-year-olds who think pussy is the ultimate goal in life.

It's like drinking beer or smoking weed. The first few times might be amazing and awesome, but ones you have done it 3/4 times a week for a couple of years you realize that those short-term pleasures become boring. Doesn't mean you won't enjoy them (a lot even), but just that you stop devoting your life to it. But don't worry there are plenty of other (long-term) goals that will replace those desires, which are equally (if not more) satisfying.

and the day to day reality of not having a family by the time youre middle aged will, in all likelihood, drive you to suicide, unless you’re the CEO of a fortune 500 company by then (which, if youre posting on this forum, will never be the case)

I’m 24 now and feel like my time is running out. I drop my spaghetti EVERYWHERE around women

Attached: 21A7CCC9-07D9-40FC-A15D-AFD534707FBE.png (604x613, 257K)

t. not going bald

What about getting married but not having kids? You still get companionship but get to have freedom as well. This is what my one aunt and uncle did.

bearing a burden is literally the only thing that could ever give your life meaning. you really wanna spend your entire life dicking around doing fuck all, saving all your “huge quantities of money that wouldve been sucked away in a marriage/divorce” just to sit on it while eating cereal every morning into your 50s?
>n-n-no i wanna be successful in my job i wanna become the next donald trump/bill gates
if you had the foresight or mental faculties to achieve anything close to the archetypal single CEO multibillionaire you would not have adopted the MGTOW mentality

Hell yeah, who needs kids my narwhals

Attached: IMG_1923.png (500x391, 102K)

i suppose misery is a drink best shared

Adding to this, they were always the cool relatives that took us to amusement parks and shit. They retained their youthful energy because they didn’t have kids sucking the life out of them. I’m planning on following in their footsteps.

>not getting a barely legal teen pussy

guess its made by a insecure soymale who's too obsessed about what others think of him

if having kids is enough to suck the youthful energy out of you, you were never cool when you were young
adults are capable of being lonely tryhards too, believe it or not

I’m just saying not everyone needs to have a kid of their own to be fulfilled. They decided they’d rather have freedom. Plus they have nieces and nephews so it’s not like they never had some element of kids in their life.