Reason for Jow Forumszens to become faithful christians

Muscular Christianity because...Why not ?

"Muscular Christians believed a follower of Jesus could not afford to ignore or mistreat his body, and that physical health could either be a great aid or a significant hindrance to living the gospel."

artofmanliness.com/2016/09/12/when-christianity-was-muscular/

Attached: MuscularChristianity.jpg (500x725, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthnet.org/Christianity/Apologetics/Morality1/
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Azcq9h4Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is their a branch of christianity that just follows Jesus and his teachings? I cant believe that god destroyed the world in a flood and we all came from 2 people and some of those other stories but I am past my edgy atheist phase and do want to have faith in something.

Attached: 1522949243236.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Check out Jordan Peterson, but fyi there is no requirement in any of the apostolic churches to believe in the literal truth of the stories early in Genesis. In fact almost every Catholic, Anglican, and Orthodox Christian you talk to considers that absurd.

I'll do that. Didn't know Peterson was a Christian

He's basically a gnostic Christian if you're familiar with gnosticism. So in a broad sense he's a Christian but certainly not a normal one.

But i'm atheist.

I was mentally retarded too.

>jordan peterson
fucking lol

> Feeling the strength of Christ course through your body helping you hit that new 1RM

Attached: Psalm144.1.jpg (1440x900, 149K)

dude as soon as someone becomes popular for my parents to know about i throw everything they say out lmao

dude my entire political and social philosophy is based on being edgy and contrarian lmao

Deus Vult, Son.

Attached: DeusVult.png (851x467, 476K)

Corinthias 6:19-20

>cant believe that God destroyed the world in a flood
Why?
>we all came from 2 people
ultimately every human being on Earth shares the same pair of common ancestors whether we're talking about evolution or genesis.

You're too hung up on whether or not you can rationally believe in a given biblical story when the point of the biblical stories isn't whether or not they happened, the point of the biblical stories is that they have things to to teach us, things which clearly God wanted us to know. Like Icarus who flew too close to the Sun and melted the wax of his wings, the story is a cautionary tale which speaks to us on a deep level despite the fact that obviously a person isn't physically capable of flight using wax and feathers. The ancient biblical stories are similar.

If you believe that Christ was crucified for our sins, died, and rose on the third day to ascend into Heaven, winning eternal life for us, you are a Christian. Everything else is just a detail.

You're a fucking dick, you know that?

We were made in his image. Our bodies are His temples. It's only right for us to take care of our bodies but to be careful not to fall into vanity. Everything we do should be for His glory.

There is exactly one Jow Forums religion and it has nothing to do with a literal Jew cuck that (if you care to actually read the book) did nothing but be a massive bitch and teach others to get walked on punctuated by parlor tricks until his weak ass got killed by Romans tired of his trolling. There is exactly one episode worth emulating in his entire pathetic story (driving the money changers out of the temple). Shit god/10

If you want a chad religion then consider pic related.

Attached: Mjollnir.png (217x296, 8K)

if you had a good relationship with your parents you wouldn't have ever needed daddy peterson in the first place

not that user, but to be fair you did go into a thread about Christianity just to declare that you're an atheist.

If Christians are so weak and pagans are so strong, why did Christianity conquer paganism? Your religion was never even written down. You're literally just larping.

Amen.
The true objective fact of the universe is that Jesus Christ was crucied, died and was buried and rose again and will return one day to judge the living and the dead.
Read up on apologectics if you want to rationalize belief and refute arguements against it.
truthnet.org/Christianity/Apologetics/Morality1/

on topic, on the subject of the great commision(to spread the gospel to every creature);need to be fit to work all day, strong to dig ditches and help impoverished communities and just to gather a self of respect when others see you.
Here is a good video, my pastor vs a atheist professor on "is there meaning to life"
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Azcq9h4Ns

Attached: I_Am_the_Whey.jpg (735x715, 158K)

You do realize Jesus quotes Genesis right?

Is this a joke? You have no idea what you are talking about