Post your lifting music

thoughts on wayne? Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 20180409_151500.jpg (1080x2132, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doHxYMRdzgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based nigga, its what I first started listening to when I was 13 however now its Beethoven youtube.com/watch?v=doHxYMRdzgU

Attached: 6E98D7F0-AF68-40EC-85B2-DED34D4123FC.jpg (220x221, 35K)

i played sax in middle school i got to play a lot of bach and beethoven. shits low key S tier music.

1 hour long song, if im still lifting, replay

Attached: sleep-dopesmoker-coloured-vinyl.jpg (400x400, 21K)

btw thought id remind yall that this gem exists. this my arm day song RIP my biceps when i got this bitch on.

Attached: 20180409_152923.jpg (1080x2144, 741K)

Hell yeah son

Attached: IMG_2142.png (750x1334, 390K)

You have to be 18 to post here

Who /nomusic/ here?
I go to the gym to get stronger and better, not to listen to music.
[spoiler] I train with a team and listening to music is not allowed and I know fit has no spoilers[/spoiler]

go away fag.

Go away until you turn 18

Unironically

It’s just a 20 sec riff

Attached: 0A539799-62DF-4661-B05D-8020AEEFDDAF.png (750x1334, 1.88M)

i listen to music at the gym so i can get pure focus and motivation. i put my headphones in and tune everything out. it's just me, my contractions, and music. i dont workout with anyone, none of my friends really lift but even when one of them decides to tag along i still keep my headphones in. to each his own i know plenty people who dont listen to music at the gym. it's strange to me but i understand.

I always play a motivational audio of 7 mins during my warm up on my heavy days, gets me breathing really deep and excited as fuark. Then after that I usually play some really loud ass rap music like Meek Mill or 6ix9ine, and after my heavy sets I play more layed back stuff and focus on that mind muscle connection

I was told that you shouldn't listen to music because you can't meet people that way

Attached: Graduation_(album).jpg (220x220, 14K)

You don't, which is nice sometimes. I move a lot with work, I usually will go headphone free for the first week or two of lifting. If it seems alright and there are decent people I stay that way, otherwise I pop on the headphones and go full on autist mode.

Fucking autistic piece of shit kys

Kill whoever told you that. The gym is for training, not socializing. Music serves this purpose in two ways:

1. by rendering you unable to hear or participate in idle talk with those around you, increasing your focus, and

2. headphones are a nearly universal "don't fucking talk to me" social signal which will deter all but the most topical interruptions (IE "how many more sets," "can I work in" and similar)

If you're also of a temprament that you can mine a lot of free anger/energy/whatever out of music then so much the better.

Attached: 1518442259408.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

I'm big in to music but I don't train to it, mainly because I'm a musician and don't want to damage my ears with earphones

I listen to Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkle when running.

Attached: drudkh-blood-in-our-wells.jpg (600x600, 106K)

everyone under 18 listens to lil pump and shit like that, not lil wayne.
i bet you're that 30 year old we all meme about. or some autistic metal head that stinks like mad BO and thinks anything other than godsmack isnt real music.

i wouldn't call it autist mode. id call it business mode. dont fucking talk to me im doing math. im not there to socialize with gym thots or DYELs, im there to find my limit and fucking break it.
also a very good way to avoid having people ask if they can work in.

sauce on this. Probs fake but wow

SHOOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER TIL I GET ARTHRITIS great music user

fake as fuck lol

IM A BEAST IM AN ASS thank you user

Then post your autismo music

>he doesn't listen to Gucci Mane in the gym

Fuck forgot pic

Attached: MV5BMTc1Njk0MzMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgwMjQ1Mw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 18K)

>why yes, I do, as a white male, listen to nigger music at the gym. they are just so much more masculine than us pathetic white boys it really gets me pumped up. really wish I could watch a strong negro rapper fuck my gf.

Pathetic.

Attached: 1508647609905.jpg (480x720, 60K)

shut up faggot kys. let me redirect you to Jow Forums where the other autistic fat trump cockriders cry about black people. you'll fit in perfectly with the troglodytes that wish trump would fuck their mothers.

>being this intimidated by black people
never gonna make it (outside of your parents basement).
if you're this intimidated by black people simply making music, then maybe they are more masculine than your milquetoast micro penis coping ass.