Canadianfag here...

Canadianfag here, gonna do some army training shit for 10 weeks in the summer and want to know how to best prepare for it physically.
Pls no bully

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x773, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo

It's the Canadian army.
They are pathetic.
Join a real army.
japan

Cardio, pullups, then weighted cardio and pullups.

>japan
>real army
fuck outta here lol

>Canadian
>army
lol

>Japan
>SDF
LOL

Lol reservist fag btfo

I SAID NO BULLY

Attached: r_331797_Q9XeF.jpg (700x700, 149K)

I know Canada has a small army but I thought they were pretty well trained?

Canada is actually alright. But this faggoli is a reservist, not an actual soldier.

Haha yeah the reserves a fucking joke but they’re fun. BMQ is piss easy, I had no problems as a skinny fat 140lb 16 year old

I already did BMQ which was a breeze, BMOQ-Army is this summer.

Literally just run and carry shit on your back if you want to have a more fun time. Training can be fun if you're fit, it's going to be shitty if you're not

But you're not going to fail it, because the military will literally let anyone in and nobody wants to bother with all the paperwork of having to fail your ass when they can just pass you on to the next course to worry about.

Nobody with talent stays in the military anyways so it's not like they're going to have high standards for you

t. Former infantry officer

>be leaf
>no bully
Expectations are too high.
t. pic related

Attached: F9AB735A-5A64-40C5-8CEA-ADF8A67BCAFB.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Why are you doing BMQ then BMOQ, did you transfer to officer?

BMOQ isn't any harder that basic. Fuck it's easier desu since you're used to all this shit by now

Also it's BMOQ - Land unless they changed it since I left

Only did «mandatory» 1-year military service (am Norwegian) but was in the infantry so i guess i could give some pointers.
>cardio
>git gud at marching distances with a backpack. Start lightweight baby to avoid injuries
>bw exercises like push ups, pullups, situps
>never be the last to finish something
>respect everyone
>make sure to know where you put your gear. Make it a system.
>basic will suck but you get used to it

Yeah the only thing I'm worried about is suffering an injury. I got mild-moderate tendonitis in my right knee, doesn't give me too much trouble usually but it flairs up every now and then and don't want to snap my shit up and get recoursed.

Typo, I did BMOQ. And they keep on changing the God damn names of these courses, first it's CAP, then BMOQ-Land, now the emails are saying BMOQ-Army.

The only thing I found annoying with BMOQ was how compact each day was, 5am-midnight usually. I understand as reservists they gotta jam pack that shit, but will it be the same with BMOQ-A?

Run and do push ups, that's all your instructors will really car about. Do a few long ruck marches if you want to but the distances you're going to go on BMQ (L) are pretty easy.
T. In for the past 7 years

Cardio, body weight stuff. Tanaka. Anything that will help you build resiliency without getting you injured.

Conditioning hikes are a great workout both physically and mentally but they destroy your body. As does running with weighted vests.

If you can do Max effort Tabata or HIIT style exercises that will set you up for success without hurting you as long as you stretch as well.

Yeah bmq is a joke compared to CAP or BMOQ L or whatever it’s called now. I mean it’s not that bad but if you don’t like army stuff you’re certainly not gonna have a good time.

What distances did you guys do?

What is your position?
I might be going to CELE or NCSE officer soon after I graduate; got everything done but the degree in a few months.
Country is fucked; but I beleive it can be uncucked.
spic immigrant btw; no other place I rather be

Attached: canadian-red-ensign.jpg (2560x1540, 606K)

Bodyweight exercises and cardio.

Canada has an excellently trained, but underbudgeted army, they're just meming

Criminally underrated post.

OP, I'm guessing the Canadian army has a published workout program that you can follow, I know the American army does.

What you mean no one with talent stays in?
I'm going smp rotc and will be an officer as well in us army

Spending two weeks at cadet camp doesn't count as training, you 12 year old faggot.

>Country is fucked; but I beleive it can be uncucked.
>spic immigrant btw

Attached: 1521482211358.jpg (473x921, 111K)

Not him, but the length of your military career is defined by how much bullshit you can deal with. Usually stupid people can deal with it for a lot longer as anyone with half a brain sees it for what it is.

80% of your SNCOs are going to be borderline retarded and the other 20% are actually going to be quality people slowly turning into full blown alcoholics.

>t.former grunt with rekt knees