Jaw line and face aesthetics

It's all about bf %. Stop bulking and start cutting. You can make it.

Attached: 2011-cut-face-before-after.jpg (640x388, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
migrainehacks.com/new-blog-1/2018/3/15/anterior-growth-guidance-appliance-faqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

>stop mouth breathing
>chew gum
>keep lips closed
>maintain proper tongue posture

Discuss

Attached: ezgif-1-8c8824e5a5.gif (500x824, 2.25M)

pushing tongue against roof of mouth generally results in an overbite

What should I do with my tongue?

Interesting video, eating tougher food seems to be missing from your list though.

i dont get the tongue part. i can put the tip at the roof, but how do you flex the middle and back part to the roof??

skimmed through this and wtf, around 38-40 minutes in he starts showing some actors jaws and stuff then he changes to "my perffects" and shows a bunch of beautiful women and cartoons, what a hack meme video wtf

So just because few to no modern people fit the description, the whole video is a meme? He talked about several people before that with really good faces, but they were generations back like that chad inuit.

looks objectively worse afterwards

what was said 'treatment'?

man that double chin at 15% bf.... I have less than this at 20-25%

It's a just a bad practice to presentation, he tried to bring some laughs with some pretty girls, but it was awkward as fuck.

wrong

do a chessy smile and swallow, then keep that tongue position

I've had troubles with my jaw (not quite lockjaw, but pains and stiffness) which I thought was associated with chewing a lot, is that just bullshit?

it's about alcohol, idk why but your face gets all swollen from drinking. can happen even if you have low bf%

also about alcohol* is what I meant

I don't know if you have an individual problem, but us human's as a whole are chewing far too little, 5 percent of what our ancestors use to chew

Used to be really fat, lost 50 pounds but have literally 0 muscle so I have to bulk get a good frame and then cut back down a little. But yes cutting is the master race

Yeah I'm definitely going to start chewing gum, I just remember having problems with my jaw and putting all my gum away convinced that was part of the problem (and it did get better, but probably because of massage and such).

Excited
You're a fool
AGGA device

Literally this, going from even 16 to 12 percent bf my face has gone up massively

>AGGA device
which is what

Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance

Anyone else think this looks like a legit transformation? His entire head is more compact so that means forward growth

Yes

migrainehacks.com/new-blog-1/2018/3/15/anterior-growth-guidance-appliance-faqs

Holy shit someone aware me this looks incredible. Why am I only now hearing about this shit I've been trying to maxillamax for years?

Is this frauding the pictures or real? He's gone from above average to slayer tier

Just lose fat fag

I have right jaw but am somewhere around 20%

That doesn't change the facial bones you colossal waste of fucking oxygen

Not my fault you’re naturally ugly man

I've always been a pretty fit guy but never very low bf. First time in my life I have been doing a proper/strict cut and I'm at about 10% bf and holy shit, it is night and day difference in my face. Basically every single person I know has been complimenting me lately.

Great actually having abs too for once.

Where were you at before roughly

Then don't talk to me u fukn guy

Hit a nerve sorry

I've probably always hovered around 16%-18% bf but still clearly very fit.

Gives me some great inspiration, thanks user

Bump

What if I’m 10 percent and still have a fat face?

How did you cut? Fasting? Diet?

I've lost weight doing IF before pretty easily desu. But this time around I actually signed up for a natural bodybuilding competition so I am following a more strict competition cut (6 meals a day, very high protein).

It's a lot harder than doing just 2 meals because you are literally hungry 24/7 but it is suppose to be more ideal for retaining muscle mass and burning fat. I've seen great fat loss with minimal drop in lifts so can't complain other than the hunger and desire to die.

How many calories would you say you’re consuming

Keep in mind I am a 6'4 male, working an active job, lifting weights 6x a week. The snacks are spread throughout the day. I do low carb until I lift in the evening then have dinner right after.

Attached: currentmealplan.png (700x780, 37K)

can confirm, not a big exercise fag am pretty new to the healthyboy stuff but from if i've lost 50 pounds in the last year and that was only going "really extreme" in the last few months
5'11 male 1500-1700 a day

It sucks but you'll just have to lose a bit more fat.
It's all in how you carry it

Nice user

>6.9% bf

Attached: 1470456780382.png (290x333, 95K)

Literally me

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-09 22:09:53.png (516x509, 53K)

Jeez. I can get to 10, but attaining 7% and keeping it there is a tough one. Is 10% good enough? Currently 15%ish

This is wrong

Talk to your dentist, mine told me to chew less since my jaw is missing cartilage or something that might cause arthritis sooner. It's been a couple years so I don't remember the exact details.

He looks like he squished his head together vertically

You see this guys teeth? he fucked them up big time.

you have a dick as a nose?

his father John Mew lives in a castle

10’s probably the lowest sustainable BF

Attached: 1503119354566.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Pretty much lol

c-courtois?

Never gonna make it goy

Bump

Bump

>having to get down to 6.9 for strong jaw lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-08-09-55-02.png (720x1280, 889K)

>Stop bulking
>Stop
>Bulking
what did he mean by this?

hello chang

Show us ur whole face uggo

No sir, this is a jaw thread and posting your face on fit will lead to nothing but jelly virgins projecting onto you. Just know my jaw is very nice and im a handsome fellow, im sorry if that triggers you tho

streching in mspaint

Let’s not lie to everyone user

you type like a literal fag, i feel like i would dominate you physically

If somebody having a strong jaw beautiful jaw like this make you this worked up, im sorry to say you're destin to be beta forever. Remember to chew gum

You look feminine af though

You look emaciated lmao

Not a good look on a male, cheekbone prominence doesn't make you more masculine.

I'm a skinnyfat at like 5'9 and 148 right now. I was about 152 or a little higher so I think its working but is having a flat stomach again a reasonable goal? Doing 6 days of training. HIIT with various exercises for 3 days and then abs and some cardio on the other 3. I'd love to get some muscle to grow, but only my arms and chest seem to want to puff up after workout then look pathetic in the morning. Do I just need to limit my calories to mostly protein to help stimulate muscle growth? I know I can't get big if I don't eat a lot but I also don't really want to get down to low bodyfat and have no muscle at all. I only eat 1 main meal a day with smaller things(ex. small piece of chicken, a small bagel) around midday.

Call it what you want, but when girls compliment me regularly on my jaw and cheekbones and want to sleep with me, ill take looking hungry anyday :)

What fantasy world do you live in pal

>Girls compliment me on my jaw

"Wow you have such a great jaw" has never once been spoken by a woman.

Stop larping.

Not fantasy, girls are just attracted to me. Helps to have a jaw like super man

Hahaha oh god i feel bad for jawlets. Believe me it happens. Men say it too

Almost fell for the bait grats

Not baiting user, im serious

>fucks up your entire mouth and teeth
>literally needs either implants or TEETH MOVED
jesus christ

its also about not fucking up your beard line.
the left pic has it way too high, makes him look even fatter.

Well either you post in every facial aesthetics thread ever or you’re posting a highly reposted image

So nice bait mate

I do all these naturally and cant complain my jaw aint bad.

Bump

this motherfucker has more testosterone than you, killed more people than you and looks like a elementary school teacher.

keep chiseling your jawline, you will never be awesome

Attached: ozglijcbadl01.jpg (1800x1111, 193K)