If Bread Is So Bad For You

Why do the french have the lowest obesity rates in the western world?

Attached: A-typical-French-Brekfast.jpg (750x502, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0La27FNrA4
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ssT6hNgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they probably don't drink a fuck ton of soda to wash it down.

Lol you dumb fucking new kike rat, i hope your mother gets raped by a pack of niggers and glazed like a fucking donut

Higher activity, less westernized "food" and the grain they use is of better and organic quality.

All this plus much smaller portion sizes.

I can never tell if these posts are made by cliche racists or people making fun of racists using cliches

have you ever been to France? they have local bakeries everywhere the bread there is literal god tier

Because "french" people are all scrawny Somalians now, and baguettes are probably haram or something

maybe black immigrants don't work in France, but the calories in calories out rule does

They're made by liberals trying to make Jow Forums look bad. Someone from The Guardian is probably jerking off watching this thread.

because even though they proportionally eat more croissant in comparisson to other foods than americans, they eat much less bread in brute numbers and move their bodies more

or mel gibson?

youtu.be/M0La27FNrA4
fuck off

Havent been to Jow Forums, or even the Hogg thread on Jow Forums, have you? The right wingers here really do talk like that because being right wing is the easiest way to be edgy.

Not sure, it's not rare to eat an entire baguette at lunch just to eat all the sauce on your plate (250g in average 60/100 carbs).

Thing is, it's viewed pleb tier to have soda/ketchup on the table during a proper meal.
We made fun of the kid who was allowed to have some.

I just enjoy shitposting on Jow Forums. I only respond this way to off topic posts.

I assume the obese are ridiculed and shunned.

Probably because there's literally nothing wrong with bread and they tend to eat less. Shocking I know

moderation

Empty carbs

Compare the ingredients in French bread to the ingredients in American bread. There's your answer.

they don't eat americanized portions

This

Attached: 1514942751312.png (483x368, 260K)

This is a faulty premise, at least according to the WHO Serbia, Estonia, Austria, and the Netherlands all have lower obesity rates.

>racists
france isn't a race you moron

Anyone who gets their jollies on pretending to be idiots will eventually be filled with real idiots who think they're in good company.

Faggot liberals have been spreading hate and divisive idpol rhetoric for decades now and insulting anyone who disagrees in the most derogatory terms while filling American streets with rioting thugs and are gearing up to send our soldiers to die in another pointless middle eastern war. So as far as I'm conferences fuck you and your sensibilities. No one gives a fuck if you got called a faggot on Jow Forums or some gun thread, look at the libshits encouraging people to commit violence in real life with no repercussions.

Heard their portion sizes smaller also their emphasis on the fashion world helps I’m sure

No "mcbig size me hitler failure"?

Have you heard of the franks you fuckong idiot?

>typical french breakfast
You're a faggot if you have time to sit down and each that each morning

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ssT6hNgQ

Pretty much this

The French are pretty smart eaters, they'll have a salad first, then a meal with a quality protein, and then a good quality cheese. They also eat a very high fat diet. Bread is just eaten during breakfast. Countries like Chile eat a lot of bread and they have higher heart deseases. Frances just proves that cholesterol and saturated, what (((they))) say causes heart desease, are actually the best things for your body.

>very high fat diets

Lmao they don't eat half as much fat as the average american does in a day.

How can someone on Jow Forums not know this? It's all about PORTION SIZE. Not being obese doesn't mean you're fit. It just means you don't eat enough calories to get fat.

I lived in France during my teen years, it's all down to education. Back in 2004 there was a reform to remove/replace all the soda and chips/sweets machines in schools/highschools with fruit dispensers, tfw no more dank Lays and Mars bar for 2 euros. Instead u got a pear. Mixed with our teachers giving us some speeches about obesity and the troubles of eating too much sugar, having a great canteen with bio food and no sweets or soda at all. And posters all over with anti sugar propaganda.
SEEMS like the French government dodged the obesity bullet before it was even shot.

Oh and i forgot to mention 4-6 hours of PE a week, obligatory. And between 12 and 14 various sports activities, football, rugby, swimming, martial arts, climbing... That in every school and highschool ALL FOR FREE.

Because they still eat a lot of veggies, meat, fat and exercise.

Compared to Amerifats who eat, everything, including lots of sugar and don't exercise.

What he meant was that france isn't a homogenous society, you ape.

>they eat much less bread in brute numbers
This. American sandwich culture is not a thing in most Euro countries

This. It's so easy to accumulate dietary fat when you go through bags of chips, fried food and anything that is takeout or processed. The french never eat any of that. You'll never get as much fat from cheese than you get from the junk foods that make american obese, because you'll be full or sick of it long before. Mixing a lot of fat with a lot of sugar is the american recipe.

Americans consume shitty fats, while Europeans have it mostly from butter, olive oil and seafood

Have you heard of Celts, Normans, and Burgundians?

Yes but even considering this, their overall fat intake isn't even CLOSE to that of americans. Like I wrote in the post above yours, it's so easier to get through a bag of chips or eating fast food where fat is hidden everywhere than to get the same amount of fat from cheese, and they don't go overboard with butter either.

A faggot for breakfast is less healthy, user. I understand that the old timers at your work place have convinced you that it's cool to hate being healthy, but it's not. It is the path to being bitter and decrepit by mid-life, though. In France, there are lots of bakeries and even the shittiest ones make edible bread and pastries. Best of all, they are cheap and it takes almost no time to walk, bike, or drive to one as they will be on the way to wherever you are going. You don't have to drive a a few minutes out of the way or more, pull in to the Burger King drive-thru, yell, "One Croissan'wich, no sausage, no egg, no cheese, no "butter", with butter and jelly on the side, please," into the mic to get a "croissant." It's not that insensible nor time consuming. Also, you can get these items at McDonalds in France if it makes you uncomfortable to have to go into a frou-frou place like a bakery.
If you're not convinced, then by all means, continue to give up your time, user.

Because they savor the awesomeness of their God-tier food with every bite. When eating food slowly, they will feel full for much less calories.

How the fuck is a croissant healthy you dumbass, you're gonna feel bloated for an hour or two. I guarantee anyone that looks decent in France doesn't eat those every morning but only occassionnally. 0% fat Quark cheese and oats is a popular french bodybuilding breakfast.

There's nothing unhealthy about a croissant for breakfast everyday if you do manual labor. It's much healthier than the classic French breakfast that user was in favor of.

Europeans love their chips too. They just don't consider it a snack or a part of the meal like Americans do. I'd say most people I know have a 2oz bag of chips 1-3 times a month, while many Americans eat them daily.
Same for soda. It's more like a little indulgence drink, rather than a way to wash your food down.

Attached: 1433775285695.jpg (600x800, 69K)

The Dutch also eat a shit ton of bread though.

Many Slavs eat bread with every big meal

They smoke a shit ton which curbs their appetite, how has no one mentioned this?

Also coffee

There are real bakeries in the US too you dunce

It's mentioned here:

It literally isn't mentioned in two of those

Honestly, if you walk into an American supermarket you will see that about everything is loaded with sugar, transfat or high amount of carbs, it's so so unhealthy.

I get sick even looking at that food

Not in flyover over country.

>faggot
>A faggot for breakfast is less healthy
>the classic French breakfast that user was in favor of.

You're a faggot means you are gay, not the same as smoking a fag ie a cig

faut faire gaffe avec votre fils là mon ptit

baisez pas avec les français

Attached: 124135361631.jpg (612x612, 51K)

I disagree. user meant that they didn't have time to eat some bread and jelly but did have time to have a fag.

t. Muhammad

Is that Jason Blaha on the right?

Only 1/3rd of the french population smokes

coffee and cigarette NOT burger and freedom fries OK ?

The popular sports are also football and tennis, it's physically impossible to get fat if you play football

You want to know why? Bread in other countries aren't spiked with HFCS.

Shh, he’s in an undercover assignment.

>bread being bad
American bread is mostly trash.
Why do you Muricans have such a fucked up eating and food culture.

The Dutch are fucking fat but have low BMI's because they are taller than the rest of Europe.

>French
>smart eaters

Macron and Sarkozy are manlets because their mommies didn't feed them enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox

Attached: bigger than her head.jpg (1025x1280, 325K)

because they eat saturated fats

germans as well

Imagine being this angry

Since i make similar jokes from time to time... And i dont consider myself a racist id say that Jow Forums is in itself a meme.

Because in European football, you move more than in Amerimutt football.

Its been like this since 2005 lol

I thought this was a thread about bread :(

Because they banned GMO wheat in Europe

European bread is totally different from american bread. What americans define as bread is cake in europe. Our bread doesnt taste sweet, and it has a hard crust.

I'm honestly confused as to what you consider "American bread." I've lived in America for my entire life, and the bread I get from the bakery isn't sweet at all.

Overly generalised, but most food made for the American market would be considered sweet by European standards.

Except that he's right.

I think more right-thinking people need to be angry at these authoritarians.

>be me
>Glorious french
>had normal body shape most of my life
>get fat in 2015 cause american way of life: snacks, mcdonalds, soda, eating while watching tv, ultra processed foods...
>switch back to french traditional lifestyle
>get normal body
Feels good to be French. Vive la France !

Attached: Français.jpg (724x724, 39K)

>stops consuming shitty sugar laden foods and drinks
>surprised he loses weight
wow

Yeah it is simple. But still too complicated for Amerilards.

Attached: pepe.png (222x227, 11K)

>properly fermented dough
>less artificial preservatives
>eating slowly
>drinking plenty
>not as sedentary
Most modern bread is still shit.

because they walk everywhere

>Glorious french

>look mom im a retard

Look at the amount of sugars, chemical preservatives etc. in American supermarket bread. If you buy real bread it starts to mold after a week or two, but American bread doesn't go bad even if you leave it out for months.

French fags here.

I guess its bc healthy food isnt thata expensive.

Plus, 3 good meals / day. No nibble.

Well of course, poor ppl love kfc, burger king n shit. They re fat fucks too.

French here. The reality is that obesity is on the rise here too, we just started very low for various cultural and historical reasons. In a few decades we'll be surrounded by fat fucks too.

Except the french aren't the pastry masters of the world, Belgians are
Ffs even the pic you put in the OP is Belgian

>Being right wing is edgy
No it's only edgy to commie fucks(which you seem to be)
The only true edge always has and always will be tinfoils and ayy lmao freaks

>they are taller than the rest of Europe
You're thinking of Danes

>OMG I LOVE DICKS LOOK AT ME HUE HUE AMERIKKKA AMIRIGHT???
Now I remember why I stopped coming to Jow Forums in the first place

Cause they eat in moderation