>Get decent grades
>Go to college
>Realize I don't want to be software developing faggot
>Ditch class and hit the gym hard
>Use gym to cope with lack of direction and fear of failure
>Realize that college is STEM or nothing
>Drop out
>Join Military

Am I stupid as fuck or is military the last resort for working class that don't want to/can't program fucking computers? Why aren't there any other real avenues for high energy people coming out of high school?
Pic related is me after using bodybuilding to cope with the stress of sheer lack of options
>Inb4 gigganigga

What are your thoughts on job market/how the fuck did you get a decent gig outside STEM/military?

Attached: FB_IMG_1513352635026.jpg (480x640, 32K)

connections, connections, connections

you can get good paying jobs, depends on the location and a lot of other things. Should've built up your resume by seeking out faculty and other shit, show initiative

College is a fucking scam, dude.

I agree with your points, but i wouldn't say you have worked out before

>Am I stupid as fuck or is military the last resort for working class that don't want to/can't program fucking computers?

The military is for those who want to be the best. Who thrive on the dangerous and glorious.

The military also makes you far more employable, and can pay you to learn a trade or do a degree.

>Tfw not trying to look like dyel on own thread

Attached: FB_IMG_1505917739882.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Pay £50'000 to get a degree in Digital Music and Sound Arts like me user
It'll be worth it, trust me hahah :(

It really is connections, but military will give you some perks and directions (and hopefully connections). Ultimately there are so many directions out there that it is kind of hard to decide what you want to do for 8 hours a day for the rest of your life. Job market is shaky, nepotism is at an all time high. Be likable and hardworking. Talk to advisers on where to go.

Border patrol live in shithole but earn over 100k, workout at work, hike, and track humans.

>Dying for Jerusalem
Shouldn't have, ngl to you OP

Attached: 1435102733164.jpg (457x480, 26K)

You did good my g, taking initiative and control of your own life. God bless and stay sharp out there.

Attached: 11143652_804963072956794_933909100133673777_o.jpg (1920x1006, 722K)

Depends on how you use the military. If you just fuck around for a few years and don't get any good skills, then it's a waste. If you use the military to pay for school, get skills that transfer over to the real world, and make connections, then it's worth it. All depends on how you go about it.

Attached: 1435415833959.gif (350x372, 1.81M)

You and I are in the same fucking boat.

ok honestly I work for a Class 1 railroad in the US and let me tell you, we will give you $25,000 signing bonus to be a diesel electrician or 15,000 to be a locomotive engineer. We literally cannot find people to do these jobs we are literally dumping money into people's bank accounts trying to hire people.

Also we give you 10,000 a semester in education assistance and we are one of the last companies in America to offer a full pension in 30 years.

Pretty fit lifestyle as well and you arent a

~PROFESSIONAL BULLET CATCHER~

The military is for maladjusted, suicidal, insecure, directionless tools.

Attached: 1494329423353.png (680x680, 96K)

Literally too much of a brainlet for computer science so you dropped out to join the military. All this cope and bad life decisions in one post. Have fun fighting the 1%'s battles soyboi

Aren't those 2 professions STEM based

t. community college grad

Military is pretty stupid if you dont know what you want to get out of it. But if you go with a set goal in mind(rise high in the ranks, serve enough time for Montgomery bill, learn a skill like engineering while being paid) Trade labor is not a bad idea. Try being an electricians apprentice for a few months, physical hands on work that also stimulates your brain. Be friendly to most people cause anybody could be the one that gets you a job or a raise or a promotion. Or deal with the fact that classes in college will suck but social life and post grad life improvements will be worth it.

>tfw you're a "software developing faggot" who just got an internship at google about to be making 120k a year not even out of school yet

>tfw angry at meaningless insult instead of content with your achievements thus far while still striving for more
Good job friendo

WTF is a diesel electrician and which railroad? I have been debating closing down my businesses and moving out west, away from the city for a simpler life. Diesels and electrical are two of my specialties.

Military is pretty dumb unless it's national gaurd. We have no business being in most of he countries where troops are stationed.

Join an actual police department. I promise you'll be better off. Apply in cities where diversity hiring is likely to take place and you'll have a guaranteed "in".

>internship
Yikes.

Have fun spending two years writing programs to censor free speech only to be replaced by a street shitter on an H1B visa, three weeks after you train him.

>inb4 poorfag
Transportation company pres/CEO

you're right, thanks man

bait, fuck this

Any time, now tell your new boss to quit taking my info. Its mine.

Black software developer haha no wonder you dropped out. Also giganigga please a chink can have your body

Street shitter simply become xode monkeys as you move on to bigger and better things

Construction is a good job if you can get in. as long as you don't get into a union, you'll be doing plenty of work.

Massive gains, too. HAd a stick mate go into building houses when he was 20. He's 23 now and put on 20 pounds of muscle.

>Transportation company pres/CEO
>I drive a cab for a living
FTFY

>other real avenues
>high energy
>no education but smart enough

Sales. Sell building materials. Sell interlock. Sell heavy machinery. Sell software. Don't sell cars, that game's done and everybody has raced to the bottom so salespeople make shit money doing that now.

Start your own business. A high energy, functionally intelligent person can turn a nice enough profit from a small business and earn a decent living. Don't aim to make a fucking tech startup or something, make something small. Aim for something people don't really want to do, and not food unless you really, really get food.

I am 21, finishing first degree in software development and found a pretty good job. Now planning to go to another state to study IT management to have knowledge outside of cucky programming all day. Man I've been failing math in the high school before the college. If I made it so can you, it's not a rocket science. I'm not talking about studying fucking AI or virtual reality. If you absolve basic courses, you will still find a job very easily. Job market is targeted on IT and will be for a long time.

>internship
>120k
oh boy too much soy

>Realize that college is STEM or nothing
wrong attitude, I did STEM and regret it, I don't feel motivated to get a job in the field I studied after I graduated
study what you want to, just don't take out a billion in college loans and go to some super expensive school to do so

I swear this is super sayian bobb the powerlifter