Steroids Genital

Read the retarded reddit wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
before even thinking about asking your absolutely retarded questions. Then get DYELs to answer them.

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on roiding for this: →

Attached: Casual.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eroids.com/reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a few questions, fraud:

At what dosage do you guys normally experience sides from dbol? I've been on 25mg for a week, now upping to 50mg, and nothing yet, really. Just heavy breathing if I miss my cardio and of course the bloating.

How are the interactions between dbol and npp? I haven't used nandrolone before, but it seems like they would go well together.

What's your experience with the ratio of npp and test? I'm on TRT anyway, so I'm considering just running the npp on top of that.

I tried 50mg Dbol once for about two weeks, all I really got out of it was bloat and a weird acid-reflux like feeling that was damn near constant.

Yeah, I pretty much just have the bloat. I'm a little stronger on some lifts, and I definitely look bigger from the water weight. That's basically it. I'm wondering if 50mg will change things or just magnify what's currently there.

No estro sides to speak of, which is interesting, since I'm a heavy aromatizer from being fat. I thought that dbol was really wet.

Anyone wanna share their experiences self-medicating TRT?

Is there any reason to go to one of those male "bioidentical hormone therapy" clinics?

Attached: 1514709649144.jpg (960x960, 151K)

I have OP's image's EXACT build and i fucking hate it. I want to be slender. Also my arms are bigger but other than that fuck.

Is it gay to get fucked in the ass if I only think about the benis not the guy attached to it?

Was on 50mg for 5 weeks
The sides will build up over time.
First started noticing the strength and cramps around 1 week in.
Took taurine and lots of water for cramps or you will be hurting. My calves, fingers, and forearms got pumps to the point where it was painful. Also jaw pumps are real, cut food into tiny pieces to survive.
You should notice serious strength gains I went from 275 to 350 bench in a 5 weeks benchibg twice a week

I'm on self-administered TRT. I had been feeling like trash for a couple of years, so I got some private bloodwork done. Testosterone 322 ng/dL, "LOW". I talked to a doctor, and he was like, "nah too young for TRT, it's not even an issue at your age" and didn't really offer any other help.

I decided that my shit was messed up anyway, so I might as well try administering some TRT myself. UGL test-e worked wonders for me. I've since switched to test-u so I only have to pin twice per month.

Doctors in the US are fucking worthless. I've never once had a good experience with them. Can't speak for other countries... Hopefully they're better off.

>HURR DURR YOU PAY MORE SO IT'S BETTER

Just gotta work with what you've got man. Become a brick wall.

A little bit, but not 100%.

Thanks for the input. I'm only going to be on it for two weeks or so, because reasons. It's a learning experience, I guess. I'll definitely be starting with 50mg next time.

No worries about water intake. I even have an app to help me by watering an imaginary plant.

>I'm on self-administered TRT
My last blood test was 300ng/dl. Doctor said you are good...sick of this shit.

What doses were you running of test-e? Pinning how often?

And what is your test-u dosage?

Attached: 1514617173113.jpg (1080x1348, 190K)

Holy fuck. How much of that did you keep?

Not him but when I kickstart my cycle with dbol I usually shoot up like 50 lbs on my lifts, then as the test kicks in and I get off the dbol I maintain my lifts for about a month before I start slowly getting stronger again. Dbol basically just borrows your strength gains from your entire cycle and gives it to you in the first month then you just maintain it until the end with minor gains.

If you are fat you probably won't notice a lot of the sides, proceed with caution, not a drug I would touch in shape let alone out of shape.

If you strength doesn't shoot up after 1 week of 50mg dbol you're not actually taking dbol and you got memed OR you're not lifting nearly heavy enough you 20 repping faggots

That's fucking wack. What if you're a complete dyel and do DBol and test E cycle?

Meant for

>300 ng/dL
>Doctor said you are good

Yeah, they tend to do that. Ignore him.

>doses

100 mg/wk is a good starting point. I'm running 225mg test-u every other week right now.

>won't notice a lot of the sides

How do you mean?

It's 25mg, and I did say my strength was up, just not dramatically after one week. Calm down.

>100 mg/wk is a good starting point
Split or once a week?

Really depends how much you eat. I was eating over 1000 calorie surplus dirty bulking with dbol for my 50 lb strength gain in a month. So some new lifter could theoretically gain more but they probably wont be eating enough.

Food is more anabolic than any steroid.

Always split a dose so your blood levels are stable. Especially since it's a low dose

It all depends on the ester. Test-e is the most commonly sold product from UGLs. It has a half-life of around 4 days, so it's best to pin it twice per week (every 3.5 days for most)

Test-u, on the other hand, has a half-life of ~21 days. I could technically pin it every third week, but I might as well go for two, since it's more stable, and that's an easy schedule.

Thanks for the info. bro

In your opinion is there any reason not to try a test-e 500/wk 12 week blast, and from there going right into TRT dosages?

Attached: 1513038042639.jpg (3000x2000, 2.53M)

When you say fat I'm not sure what you mean but I'm going to assume +15%. You are not going to notice all the subq water and your nipples may already be puffy. You said you were out of breath which is an indication of holding water around the organs which is a high e side. Do you have bloods pre dbol? If you are really fat you could be automatizing a lot of your TRT (some people are just water buffaloes)
Also if it's only been a week be patient. If after the four weeks you still don't have anything the show for it the fault may be with the drugs or some other part of your regime and training

That's entirely up to you, man.

Thanks for the clarification.

I get bloods semi-regularly to make sure everything is still in line. My most recent bloods were maybe a month ago, and my test was in the mid 500s ng/dL and estradiol was around 30 pg/mL.

>You are not going to notice all the subq water and your nipples may already be puffy

I was actually worried about this, which is why I started small with 25mg. I definitely notice the water retention. I'm up about six pounds and had to move up a hole in my lifting belt. I don't mind it, but I'll have to check my blood pressure tomorrow when I get up. It's normally pretty good when I'm on top of my cardio (I think it was something like 105/65 last time I saw the doctor), but I'm betting it's a bit higher by now.

Nothing to note with the nipples at the moment... It's actually weirding me out a little bit, because I've had them get puffy (and itchy, once) from too-high TRT dosages before.

>only been a week be patient

Sure, yeah. I'm not freaking out or anything. I just expected more of a "pop", you know?

How do you combine such a long ester test with HCG?

Dunno dude. I guess just transition back to a shorter ester while the undecanoate dissipates?

#
I don't like taking photos of myself, so I rarely have any on my phone. Nano, crusader, pc, Jerry, Tom and a few anons can vouch for me though going from twink to bigboi.

#
Likewise people can vouch for me being over 260lbs and my body fat %. I'm mid teens with a little bit of water bloat right now. Without the bloat I'd be low-mid teens. I will admit when I cut to make a weight class for my powerlifting meet, sitting at 112kg on the day (108 weighed in at 24hours earlier lol) at about 10-12% bf is probably the best I've ever looked and the first time I've been happy with how I looked.

It's true, trenboy is a big fucker. I ain't saying he'll fuck ya or nothin, but I wouldn't get caught alone with him in a dark room or anything.

My retardation aside, trenboy is a good example of tren used for strength over aesthetics since he's a powerlifter. I believe you broke a record of some sort didn't you? Maybe I am mistaken.

Also why'd you leave the snap group, was it getting too gay for you? I swear I won't wear anymore dresses or give makeup tutorials ever again just plz come back bb ;-;

Do you have an AI on hand with your TRT or did your procure one with the dbol?

I made the mistake of starting too fat (albeit i still had abs which it better than some) and it gave me nothing but grief for e2 related sides and not being able to do a solid bulk. BP sounds good. I haven't used dbol myself due to it's heavy aromatisation and being gyno prone but adrol and sdrol were individually incredible and within a week of using at starting dose I was far more full however the big strength gains still took the course of the cycle. I don't think 50lbs on all lifts like the other user said would be unresonable expectation provided that you are eating, sleeping and training sufficiently. Eating is the biggest shortcoming case in point people on tren forgetting to eat will still be twinks.

Yeah trenboy is thicc asf

Yeah, I keep some aromasin around in case of issues. I used it a little bit when figuring out which doses worked for me with the TRT.

I've been gaining weight, surely. Something I'm nervous about with the dbol is that I won't be able to really use the scale as a guide for my eating habits. I fear that I run the risk of either gaining too much (getting fatter) because I think it's all water weight or gaining too little (nogainz) because I don't realize the weight gain is all water and no mass.

>case in point people on tren forgetting to eat will still be twinks.

I see you've been browsing the r/steroids monthly progress threads.

Yea Australian WRPF Junior male Bench and Deadlift record last meet, about to take the class aboves records next meet. Maybe a junior male WRPF deadlift world record if I'm lucky in august.

It was getting too autistic for me. There was no discussion about training or steroids, which is why I originally made it, and it was getting a bit too deep internet for me.

Ah that's right yeah. I thought I remember you said there was a video, did you ever post it?

Also yeah I understand, we're autistic nerds that shitpost harder than we train so I get it. Still you were the biggest guy in chat and now that you're gone we have to reluctantly give that title to Jerry, so god help us all.

Yea, I thought I sent it to the chat.

pill me on defy medical

I'm another user who got cucked by the low 300s nl/dL and my doc won't give me shit either.

I want to self administer but I don't want my balls to shrink. What do? How long have you been self administering for?

Balls are gonna shrink regardless if you get your test from elsewhere. If fertility and ball size actually bothers you, look into hcg. I've never run it but there ya go.

All I want are kids someday tbqh. I dont care if they shrink but I worry about that.

They're great, went with them originally before eventually just administering my own TRT. Happy I went with them originally because they taught me how to inject, went over my blood results with the doctor, everything like that.

Cool. Do they have an age limit?

This is the only side that really worries me.

Attached: 55556666.png (500x461, 31K)

nope

>do roids
>appendix blows up
>lose gains
>get back into lifting naturally
>capped delts despite being now natty
>dick functionality at 85% of what it was originally

feels good lads. I also have a huge scar from check to groin that I can brag about. tiny bit of gyno due to not being able to take serms while under the knife, but whatever

dude is ur name a meme? ur not supposed to take so much test while on tren lol. stick to using test as trt when you're on tren, or forever enjoy being a bubble

nice

So you have to be in Florida to use them? I don't understand what they offer...

Serious question lads:
What's the maximum amount of test you can take (say for trt) without having to use ai's?
How much would you take without worrying about sides?

Holy shit tren made my nipps puffy. If I cut down enough BF will it go away? Already taking prami but theres no fucking way I can physically take any more and not vomit.

wtf r u talking about

Attached: 1522758576478.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

He does whatever it takes

No they're based in Florida but you skype the doctors.

>What's the maximum amount of test you can take (say for trt) without having to use ai's?

>Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Attached: IMG_20171015_131455.png (1442x1894, 2.05M)

>He didn't see how much tren I was on when I was ON tren

Should I use Defy if I just want to get a baseline of test? early 20s here with god awful results in the low 300s and I don't want test to get huge but just to have enough energy to live my damn life.

basically my question is it possible to even take test without a rigorous workout routine

Of course. You're probably talking to the wrong thread since we all do it as some form of athletic enhancement, but there's plenty of people who do trt just to function correctly. Now getting a doctor to prescribe it to you if youre technically in range is another story...

Yea, sure you can. We only take it because we can recover faster and so we can train more frequently, which gains us better results. If you just pin trt levels of test and workout 1 or two times a week you'll just be a guy with high test levels who stays healthy.

>Now getting a doctor to prescribe it to you if youre technically in range is another story...
The lowest I ever scored was like 304. All doctors turned me down thats why I want to try Defy.

how do I tell if I'm still fertile

Does sperm come out?

Semen comes out but it's definitely less thick and more watery after 2 blasts and a couple months of cruising.

Why do so many young men have T levels in the low 300s nowdays? I feel like this is a public health crisis and there's no explanation for it.

leave it outside if ants come to it youre still fertile

Lack of physical activity/outdoors combined with a shitty diet. Don't think it's a big conspiracy. Most kids stay indoors playing video games now and eat lots of fast food.

I’m a 21 year old that started his first cycle yesterday (my birthday). Had levels between 330-400ng/dl. Saw multiple doctors to no avail, had mris done etc etc. I think it’s all the synthetic estrogen that we’re exposed to during development. These estorgens weren’t as abundant in previous generations.

are you memeing me

i will do it

>I fear that I run the risk of either gaining too much (getting fatter) because I think it's all water weight or gaining too little (nogainz) because I don't realize the weight gain is all water and no mass.

With the introduction of any new compound seeing some wild numbers on the scale is not unusual. Once again being lean makes it easier to gauge if you are heading in the right direction. Failing that eat a recorded set amount (which I assume you are doing anyway) and more or less disregard the scale for the first two weeks or until you stop seeing big changes which would indicate you have peak interns of glycogen retention and aromatisation. From there you can go back to using the scale and increasing or decreasing food accordingly.

>we have to reluctantly give that title to Jerry
seems fine to me

rawdog casual sex with multiple partners OR
see a doctor

This post is literally me. Where'd you source your stuff, or did you find a competent doctor? Im basically in your situation but no test and at 22 and I lurk these threads.

Just apply to donate sperm. I'm literally going in tomorrow to have my semen analyzed for free because they think I'm a potential donor. I know my count is low so they wont take me but hey it's a free test to see if I'm fertile why not.

Attached: preg mommy belly2.gif (245x184, 978K)

Where are you from mate? I’m an ausfag. If you’re trying to get a script you’re wasting your time. No doctor wants to help someone our age...

just kidding sorry

im in burgerland, I keep seeing people mention defy but it looks expensive. these rat doctors dont give a fuck here either

If price is not a factor, its there any reason at all for me to take prami over caber?

Also burgerbro here, how legit is this website?
>eroids.com/reviews
It seems to be a list with a bunch of places I could purchase from but it seems like a trap

yeah it's expensive but that's the price you've got to pay for legal testosterone

otherwise get it illegally no we can't tell you where

Why is it easier for me to figure out which dark net market to buy LSD or weed from but finding a steroid source is hard as fuck
oh well time to go do more research

gbye newfriend

Attached: 1495411275201.png (500x502, 555K)

Attached: 1414876111949.jpg (1000x691, 172K)

They are legit but overpriced and international. You are much better off buying from domestic sources. MUCH cheaper, no worries about customs and shipping

Don’t do roids for various reasons but I lurk these threads from time to time and I’d like you let (most) of you tripfags know your conversations are cute and funny :3

Thanks bb. You'd probably enjoy the autist trip group.

What are the first noticeable signs that you need to begin taking AI?

(it makes sense to me to hold off on AI until you need it rather than risking a crash-or just pumping needless chemo drugs into your system)

Attached: 1509423455446.jpg (500x750, 63K)

body odor
bloated wrists and ankles
nip sensitivity
gyno

How common is AI usage? It seems like if you're on it for the long haul you'll need an AI no matter what. Does anybody here on TRT not use an AI?

Thanks. So say my nips start feeling strange, I pop an Asin and within a few hours my nips should feel normal? And from that point is how i begin to gauge how to dose my AI?

Ex. I pop an Asin and my nips stop itching, but 2 days later I get the itch again. From that I presume I should start taking AI EOD. Is that how you gauge your dosing schedule? The rate at which symptom appear.

Attached: 1509980475048.jpg (688x1245, 95K)

Im about to wrap my wrist in my knee wraps, i just need to hold the damn bar

>OT is everywhere

ask your spot to duct tape it into your hands

Maybe you like shaking and vomiting all over yourself repeatedly? Get the caber

Been a looooong time since I’ve seen that face

Attached: EBD9B367-F994-4BFC-9B4F-01F5EFB9FB8C.jpg (1944x2592, 656K)

Guys I'm a physician.
A bodybuilder came the other day because he had a dick infection.
Long story short, his balls were smaller than a kid's and he said he only used steroids for 6 months and has been off them for 2 months.

Was he bamboozling me or does your balls really shrink that bad with steroids?

Is there something that can totally lock my wrist into place?

>when FL is repeatedly recommended as a friend on fb

Gotta find me a THINN gf to spoon

If he just came off without oct his natural test likely never restarted so he’ll have the levels of a prepubescent child or girl.

>fb
Eh I had everyone’s profiles but never added them since I never tripped I could never figure out who some of the people were on here though.

Attached: 5DA7BB99-B409-4B22-A367-6CA19250A1AE.jpg (960x1280, 175K)

>Gotta find me a THINN gf to spoon
me too my dude

me too

(except the gf part, I already have one, but I do want to fugg a T H I N N girl)

Purple panda

you are very good at reading

If I plan on blasting 500mg test-e and cruising at TRT dosages for life. Should I slowly taper down or just go right into TRT?

week 12- 500mg
week 13- 400mg
week 14- 300mg
week 15- 200mg

>or
week 12- 500mg
week 13- 200mg

Get a twink

Attached: 16f634bcd5e0810af65a9dfd4725fe91.jpg (500x375, 37K)

this is the ideal male body

Attached: goal bod.jpg (540x655, 73K)

Anybody have any experience with Platinum Biotech products?

>Reddit

Attached: 1497487217495.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Im back after 9 months to start a cycle again... I just got my gear what do you guys think about

Test E 1-12
Tren A 1-8
Dbol 1-4

I know my doses as ive dealt with all 3 before. I just wanna hear some bro science on when to start each

Too much bloat.

Attached: CIUs3lX.jpg (1080x1058, 122K)

You would know this if you were an actual physician.

Doctors don't know everything though.
I mean, they study but haven't seen each and every disease in person.