GOALS THREAD

To have the popular girls I used to go to high school with slide into my facebook DMs.

Attached: 879.png (704x712, 26K)

>caring about high school girls

yikes.

>saying yikes
yikes

>facebook

yikes.

To love myself for the first time in my life.

>>saying yikes
>yikes

yikes

>not loving yourself

yikes

Attached: 1522691915594.png (376x349, 56K)

>grugposting

yikes.

>slide into my facebook DMs
is this something normies do?

The thought of beggining to message some girl ive never met or talked to through facebook seems kind of desperate and awkward to me. Like pajeet tier. Isnt that what tinder is for? Because at least then you both know you're mutually interested and looking for a date?

Based yikes poster

Im 27 as of a few months ago. I didn't want to get married until I have a decent job and worked on myself (had a lot of self growth to do and childhood stuff to work out). Im ready now for a serious gf and marriage. Im starting to wonder if I waited to long... Im good looking, have a good job, and am well rounded emotionally and mentally now (thank God). I worry I waited to long to marry a qt 18yr virgin. I guess my goal is to find a good girl before i'm 28 and get engaged + married.

Daily reminder that if you want your marriage to last you will want to marry a virgin

Attached: 1523125765162.png (640x363, 101K)

Thank you user, I have seen some of these statistics. I made it a point to be a good man knowing I wanted a good woman. Hope it works out for me and for you.

in all honesty, to make it so retarded brown people think twice before trying to snatch my chain while I'm walking alone down the street

Kikes

Attached: 1502408426120.png (606x614, 326K)

God bless you user. I wish you all the best

Attached: 1523268952374.jpg (445x447, 31K)

if you still care about high school you must be still in it or graduated a month ago.

This

My goal is to lose twenty ish pounds and get a little more muscular. Iā€™m on a ~1,500 calorie cut (6ā€™2ā€ 200lbs) and lifting every other day.

To have a girl remember my name/recognize me. I tired of being a damn ghost.

I want to have a grill(male) friend just for no-homo cuddles. Nothing sexual.

Attached: tumblr_oqsaphwBn71u7vbh3o1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 402K)