Do you think actually being retarded is just like being high or drunk all the time, or do you think it's hell?

Do you think actually being retarded is just like being high or drunk all the time, or do you think it's hell?

Attached: 1462412864570.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj62Uy25uBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being blissfully unaware of any social expectations. the ultimate chad is the retard

ya, it's like being on drugs all the time.

I don't think it's like being drunk at all, but considering that "drugs" is a very generic term that can mean anything, I'd say yes. Some drugs make you sleep, some make you high, but there is a special kind of high which stays forever which is being a retard. I wonder if there is a drug that can make you feel exactly like a retard but for a limites ammount of time. And I don't mean jackass DUDEWEEDLMAO retard, I mean actual mental retardation.

I like to imagine that being retarded or having autism is like being on acid every day since birth

Imagine never overthinking anything. You just do. It's great.

What i think about a lot is how those people who end up failing suicide or get injured feel. Do they remember being normal or are they reborn the day they woke up.

People with less than a certain IQ are basically incapable of being productive and life for them is like a living hell.

Ignore the fact that Jow Forums neets shill him, Jordan Peterson is a good psychologist and has personal experience dealing with low IQ patients:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj62Uy25uBs

like people who are brain dead?

drooling retarded is what i think op is talking about, not just really dumb people

No. Like people after a bad stroke. People who lost oxygen to their brain.

vegetables don't have thoughts

Literally this, retards are in childish bliss for their whole life. It's actually as good as it gets.

FML I rolled high intelligence and can say with confidence that I'd rather be a tard.

On the other end of the spectrum though, if you're REALLY intelligent, you can embrace a stoic school of thought or other zen-esque philosophy and basically revert to childish tranquility

I don't think average-IQ people can ever be anything but in pain though.

Oh right, in that case, probably not really even a life. Basically like toddlers with slightly better long term memory, do they even have proper self consciousness?

i know a girl with some sort of mental problem, she looks Downs but seems too aware to be Downs, so idk what she is. And this girl is hyper fucking depressed. She is aware she's different and that it impedes her from being normal

i dont think ive ever felt so bad for someone

We’re the retarded to them. It’s just pov man.

maybe fetal alcohol syndrome or some similar birth defect from parents on drugs/bad diets.

Suffering is real ;_;

Post a pic

Yeah, I've been around with people like that as well. I always try to be very nice to them, invite them over to do stuff, talk to them, listen to what they have to say and everything.

But then you just don't invite the person to a night out or something, because it bothers a little and you don't want to take care of the person and you'd have to take care and then the person looks at you realizing you are only half their friend, you'll never bang them or like really desire to be around them.

It's a horrible feeling, but one has to be honest with oneself.

There is literally zero solution, just everyone needs to be somewhat sensible to it and hope for the best.

I would say it's like hell user, don't be stupid. Imagine, just imagine what it would be like.

some real nigga shit right here

Attached: world is af.jpg (500x501, 55K)

I'd say it'd depend how retarded. If you're a high functioning downy for example thatd suck as youd likely be vaguely aware that you're retarded. If you're full spazz though then you probably wouldn't realise

As someone with extremely low cognitive processing speed due to trauma at birth, (I am technically "retarded") it's not like being high all the time. It makes everything feel like a blur and sitting down to do many things takes patience and effort and most of all time.

Check if you're depressed broseph

Read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes

There's no way to know, because a real downs tard has no consciousness. He has never considered his actions beyond the level of an ant.

Salvia will do it

Salvia was the hardest I have ever tripped. Acid and mushrooms dont even come close to completely transporting me into a dream state, and the effect was immediate