24 years old

I'm 24 and have this body yet I can't slay the pussy like my fellow chad brothers.

I feel like sleeping with women is too superficial for me. I'd rather build a connection with them first. Yet, I try to hard to get them to like me and want to hang out with me so I can latch them down.

They sense my desperarity for a companion and run far away.

The more I don't care and treat them like shit the more they come back.

It's the most bizarre thing i've seen. In order to have a woman around my neck I have to act like I really don't care about them. Then slowly they want me more and more.

why are women like this? I just want to be real with a girl and share my everything with her. But for some reason, they get really weirded out once I start writing paragraphs to them through text.

Attached: mmeees.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

error 404 shoulders not found

its because you are delusional, cant cut your hair properly, and skip shoulders

holy fuck this is great

Humans want what they can't have, as a general rule.

you epitomize the word "gymcel" so well

>why are women like this?

they're not doing anything wrong. If a girl started sending me paragraphs after having known me for less than a month i'd be weirded out and turned off, too. You are just really desperate and think you actually have a choice in deciding to be casual or serious with girls; you don't, you're not nearly as attractive to have that effect on females

to be honest if the social norms of dating/attraction are too advanced for you, you should stop trying to blame anybody who isn't yourself. Im not attracted to girls who fall all over me, I like to chase, as well

Basically you're not finding the right girl.

It's stupid though. I thought we were old enough to get past that type of thinking.

Sure, there's mystery behind why I'm so distant and nonchalant around a beautiful girl paying attention to me.

They might think..."Oh, wow, why isn't he giving me attention like most other guys?" "He must have important things going on in his life."

It's so dumb and superficial. Why can't people just be real about what they want.

I get it though. You have options. Also, people want different things in their life. Not everyone is on the same page.

Attached: lks.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

bruh you look creepy. stop staring at wimminz.

me, i can stare. they stare back. and then they ask for digis. if you look creepy, gotta change tactics.

pls be photoshop

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

what the fuck are you? you aren't real. synthol to the arms, but not the shoulders?

WTF IS THIS??

SOMONE EXPLAIN THE SHAPE PLS

Attached: 2D516F0A-B850-4500-BC5D-C38D94B42C53.png (750x1334, 639K)

You know nothing John Snow...

unironically hate this feel , wish i could be sincere to girls, btw work your shoulders n back faggot you look like shit

Women just don't go for us supreme gentlemen

please let this be bait...

Stop hitting arms and please work the rest of your body. Also you sound like a pathetic incel.

Wtf is wrong with your arm? Do you just do curls and sittups for 5 hours a day and nothing else?

>girl is all over me
>open up to her about my body dysmorphia/gym addiction
>she sees my weakness and loses interest

I'm an idiot. Pretending like you don't even care and the gym is an afterthought is the way to go.

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Has nothing to do with you looking like the next jeffrey dahmer.

What OP thinks he is doing:
>trying to be open, honest, and genuine
>getting rejected because women are sluts that only like uninterested guys

What OP is actually doing:
>coming off as creepy and desperate
>only tolerable when he is at the level of "distant" aka acting like a normal fucking person

You probably seem desperate and rapey. It's why women seem to subconsciously go for guys that are taken. It's not like they want to be homewreckers--it's that guys who actually have a girlfriend don't seem crazy and desperate. But guess what? Guys who are single but DON'T seem crazy or desperate will get girls too.

Where the fuck are your deltoids lmao

You sound like a fag. I think most people would stop talking to you.

Don't ever talk about your weaknesses or insecurities with women man, anyone who tells you its ok is lying to you. They institutionally are turned off by weak men.

Maybe you're just a sperg. Don't overthink, don't be an angry looking sad cunt. Smile more.

>I can't slay the pussy like my fellow chad brothers
>fellow chad brothers

pls be b8 m8

Attached: 1513867564535.gif (500x685, 952K)

The most bizarre thing I've seen is this thing.
Wtf is going on here?
Maybe this is why women don't want you.

Attached: wot.jpg (229x266, 12K)

HAHAHAHAHA

>why are women like this? I just want to be real with a girl and share my everything with her. But for some reason, they get really weirded out once I start writing paragraphs to them through text.

You may have the body of a man but you have the heart of a woman.

Women want to find in YOU the things you're currently trying to find in them
>I just want to be real with a girl and share my everything with her.
That's what a women wants to do with a man, not vice versa. They want a strong individual who doesn't bitch and complain, someone who radiates strength and an understanding. Women are all secretly looking for a man to replace their dad. When you start opening up to them with all sorts of emo bullshit, it scares them because they realise how insecure existence is as a whole.

>I just want to be real with a girl and share my everything with her.
You don't do that with women you want to be with, a man is supposed to be a rock. You actually share those sort of things with other men. Not just any men, the kind you've known for a long time and have been through some life changing experiences with.

>tldr
Stop being a girl.

good advice. thanx

Unironically looks like implants

Fat did with insecurity, but can fake that confidence like a boss. Repeatedly smashed when single, and get Grade-A Betties when in relationships. Honestly, I've been dumped more than once because I was losing weight and a girl thought I was gonna cheat on her.

As long as you've got a decent game, decent dick, and make a girl laugh, you're in.

Because you are clingy and needy. Women can sense that shit like a bloodhound from a mile away. Women NEED men in their life.

Men don't need women, men make their own path in life doing man things like changing the world(kek) and making money and lifting shit up n down. You on the other hand NEED a woman in your life to make you happy, you need a relationship, you need pussy so when you come off as "real" you are coming off as obviously needy and every vagina will dry up in a 5 mile radius.

>How can someone love you, when you don't even love yourself.

You sound like a beta bitch, feeling sorry for yourself because you don't get any pussy and it overflows in your social interactions. I bet you make self-depreciating jokes about yourself, you joke how you haven't gotten laid in a while, joke about masturbating/having your hand as your gf etc. You think you come off as "real" and have a "I don't give a fuck" vibe, instead you just sound like a virgin.

Think about it, if you made $400k a year would you ever joke about working minimum wage/being late for bill payments/eating ramen for dinner? No because you don't experience these things and you can't relate to them so you don't see the humor. You need to have the same mentality with sex.

Pretend you have sex all the time
Pretend that you can walk away from any women at any time and not regret it
Pretend every woman is a stupid child that needs you to guide her in life
Pretend that every woman you talk too is attracted to you already.

Should I bother with an insanely hot girl who is completely fucked up who got sexually molested by her dad?

No, she is pump and dump material.

this 100%. op accept that you need to work on your mental

You look a bit incel, your personality and face are shit. Fix one of those and you will get laid