Best post workout meal

Prove me wrong
>you cant
Inb4 vegan brigade, you fags are not welcome

Attached: 15233190474861722900979.jpg (3120x4160, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairlife.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/#!po=23.0469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people unironically drink protein shakes instead of chocolate milk

Shiggy

They fell for the carbs are bad meme
Nothing better for recovery than the fast digesting carbs of chocolate milk

Attached: 1523319313563-1665576094.jpg (3120x4160, 1.7M)

>i-its so hard to b-bulk
>b-but my metabolism
>b-bulking is to expensive
There's no excuse fucking faggots
1600 cal
64g fat
64g protein
224g carbs
All it took was 5 minutes and 3.79$
Eat big to get big you fucking twinks on this site disgust me

Attached: 1523319623047-1913151752.jpg (3120x4160, 3.03M)

Why not normal milk? Fatty need his chocolate?

>16% protein
Lmfao

I make a smoothie in my nutri bullet everyday with strawberries, a banana, one and half scoops whey protons, a bit of greek yogurt, kale, and then fill up rest with milk.

I dont need your brown cow milk

More carbs little man.
Once you get big boy muscles they can hold a lot more glycogen. You will never experience the feeling of your heart transporting massive amounts of nutrients back into your muscles after a workout abd literally watching yourself swell up in the mirror because you are a fag worrying about his abs when you are too small to even notice. You are not even a blip on other men's radar because you are so fucking tiny. The worst part is the cure is available to everyone but you just WONT TAKE IT

this. Im not really one for all the added sugars in the chocolate milk. Tasty, no doubt. Being raised on fat free milk my whole life has got me craving whole milk.

you've just consumed 1600 liquid kcalories in 5 minutes. Enjoy your fat

64g of protein can hold me over until dinner. The carbs are the most important thing post workout anyway
This sounds like a fucking twink shake, get your shit together buddy

1680 actually buddy, what's wrong your brain starving for energy because you are afraid to give it the energy source it craves? (carbs)
>45537774
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone the body can produce. Use this to your advantage. Nothing spikes your insulin like a massive dose if fast digesting carbs (sugar)
Yeah you will feel like shit and unable to move but that's just the feeling of gains
Post workout is the only meal I eat added sugars

unironically agree

fairlife.com/

Get yourself educated on the best milk out there.
Given you bought the organic expensive one, you can afford the fairlife one, too.

Thank me later

>inb4 shill

Jay Masters approves this message

Attached: Bedroom-Bully.png (1329x951, 1.24M)

you are completely correct op, even big lenny and BIGGGG JAYYY MMMASTERS agree with you

>8g of protein per cup

Attached: 0017077072320_NF_hyvee_default_medium.jpg (215x380, 15K)

>falling for the dairy jew

it's like you want be unhealthy with shitty skin

>one and half scoops whey protons

faggot

I'm all for carbs after training, but 1600kcal seems too much, considering your daily caloric intake is probably 2500-3000

Kroger Carbmaster milk is the fucking best

Smart man, most likely big... And strong too
I've tried fairlife and honestly I do not like the taste of it. I will get it when options are limited but I don't really give a shit about the few extra grams of protein and omega 3s. The whole foods brand I posted isn't great either. I've found the best brand to be organic valley (expensive as Fuck but god tier.)
If you have local options those are probably the best, when I lived in Vermont I had plenty but now that I live in Florida there are none.

Kroger lite Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor.

80 calories
14 g protein
5 g sugar.

Nothing else compares.

Awww little brown skin can't handle milk ;)

chocolate milk+ chocolate whey

this is natty bulking at its most patrician

enjoy your cow tits too

>8g protein per 210 caps in a cup

Lmao you just got fucked buddeh. 2% milk has 10g protein per 140 cal cup. Most chocolate milk has even more than that

enjoy your chocolate mucus guzzle cattle juice

I could see drinking a quart of chocolate milk after a workout, but the whole half gallon seems excessive. Besides, I like to eat a fulfilling meal after I left. I would still be hungry after consuming that sugar bomb.

2% milk still just tastes like water compared to whole milk.
if ur on a bulk chocolate milk is prob better

>26g of sugar per serving
Lmao

Sugar turns directly into fat
OP is not gonna make it

>Fat is bad for you

thanks soccer mommy

I lift for strength not aesthetics like a little bitch. If I want a woman I will claim her not try to "woo" her like a little soyboy feminist.

Yep and Jay is strong as Fuck considering he is an alcoholic truck driver
My daily intake is closer to 6k
I work a job with medium labor, do 1 hour of low intensity cardio (biking) 4x per week and do strength routine 4x per week. I'm also 6'2" 240 lbs. I'm Not very cut but don't really give a shit
Greek yogurt is god tier I eat half a pint before bed with raw honey, peanut butter, and coconut shavings
This can be good too. I just don't need the extra protein because I will shower then cook a meal with protein in it so it's hot worth the effort for me
Thanks bro. Enjoy being a tiny little faggot
>t. Twinks
Read up on insulin, no need to be afraid of it unless you have shit tier genetics

He's just bloatmaxxing. Do you even live it?

BEING fat is bad
Sugar is not fat
Sugar is stored as body fat you fucking brainlet
Kill yourself

Been drinking 3L of milk a day, not chocolate milk because I don't like the taste, and I'm the biggest and strongest I've ever been.

If you havn't taken the milk pill you will not make it

Dont worry about the haters they are frustrated because they've made no gains in the past year due to their phobia of putting on a couple pounds of body fat

>drinking liquid estrojuice instead of bulking with peanut butter
Retard

Where do you guys get affordable greek yogurt ? It's $4 a carton at my grocer.

lol weak faggot detected

I outlift you little bitch

post body, fatty

*teleports behind you*

Attached: 04A6C320-8D5F-4AF3-9DD0-17E8C5CB09BE.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Wow, the fitness section of this Burmese goat shearing forum contains some of the worst fitness advice ever given

yea i dont buy any choccy milk except fairlife now, shit's so delicious too

fucking disgusting

Consuming 224 grams of sugar is completely retarded when you can get the same protein and calories elsewhere from other foods

$0.70 each, kroger brand lite Greek yogurt.

Throw some granola in there or make a strawberry banana smoothie with this shit.

Attached: 20180326_101253.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

>professional athletes swear by chocolate milk post game
>twink faggots on Jow Forums think otherwise

Muscles are POWERED by sugar

It's fucking costs twice as much as regular milk

>twice the calorie content of regular milk
J U S T

>fell for the "Got Milk?" marketing scheme even though no professional athlete ever touches dairy

Enjoy your testosterone deficiency and estrogen excess.

>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

Whole milk is goat (besides raw), it's literally something that bulls feed on to grow as fast as possible. There is nothing better for growth and recovery.

any money you're a fat pile of crap lol

Youre gonna hit your strength goals breh
I just pay the premium. It's pretty easy to make your own though from what I've read. Just put some Greek yogurt in some milk and let it ferment. Probably suggest looking it up for specifics but I remember it's real easy
Pls no
This stuffs pretty god tier too but they keep jewing the size down smaller and smaller...
Women don't like athletes bro they like 160 Lb boys with abs

Fructose kills your testosterone dumbass and guess what : sucrose from milk is half glucose half fructose.

All carbs are not equal so eat your basmati rice like every other bodybuilder and leave childhood behind you fucking manchild.

Homogenized for homos like OP

So start eating more candy

I guess it's hard for twinks to understand the concept because they have nothing to power lmaooo
>this post brought to you by big soy

>fell for the Got Milk marketing scheme too

Fucking dumbass, they never drink milk.

>this post was brought to you by big dairy

>doesn’t understand glucose, fructose, sucrose, glycogen differences
>NGMI

>most accessible form of energy-to-calories
>doesn't turn to fat if eating at required calories
>perfect for recovery resources if eating just over calories and sleeping after workout because it's easily digestible
>blacks can't handle dairy

Shit's bad for people who don't plan around it, or the average dyel. Which are you?

who’d a thunk choco milk would stir up so much shit

Attached: 2DB9FEFD-93D5-4481-9DBB-0472DF267A61.jpg (480x483, 47K)

As much as I think drinking nearly half a pound of sugar in one sitting is, as long it's after a workout fructose and sucrose are faster than other sugars at replacing glycogen

A big shake has better macros but yeah I get what you’re getting at op

OP here, phoneposting btw
Here's pic, as you can see you can eat carbs and not be a fat Fuck.
I guarantee I would mog you to death if we were within 50 feet of each other.
I'm 6 ft 2, 240 lbs. Squat 500 bench 385 deadlift 545

Attached: IMG_20180409_211735.jpg (497x1084, 148K)

chocolate milk puts me so far above my daily calories its not even funny
but you know what?
ITS BIG NIGGA SEASON BOYS

Attached: 8126C784-9AC0-493A-802F-A43E4032F620.jpg (680x466, 42K)

>tfw lactose issues
>have to resort to almond milk or fairlife

Mother fucker you can’t mog me if you’re in Texas I’ll fight you and make you lick my asshole right now you fucking gay

Lmao OP is a facelet with a buttchin trying to cope

>that jaw
>facelet
i will buy a plane ticket to wherever you live just to smack the silly shit out of you on OP’s behalf
and i’ll funnel feed you a gallon of chocolate milk afterwards so you’ll stop being such a tiny twink

Who the fuck cares, those sugars will do much more harm long term on your gains, hormones AND overall health than they help by replacing glycogen quicker than with a proper meal 45 mins after. You're not gonna die or lose gains because your glycogen stores were depleted for an hour.

Try their core power line. The 42g chocolate is unironically one of the most delicious things I ever drank

Gonna make it
Yeah sure I could get better micronutrients than chocolate milk but I get plenty of those in other meals. The point I'm driving home is for these twinks to just fucking eat or drink more calories
Gonna make it bro. You can cut when you're dead
Sorry to hear that. At least there are options now such as fairlife
>doesn't post body
>fell for the buttchins aren't aesthetic meme
>doesn't post face or body
Twinklet detected
Hello fellow strongman master race

In case you're not a shill and are simply ignorant, go read this :

>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

Dairy does nothing to help you, and btw that "significant increase of estrogen" and "significant decrease of testosterone" shows on your face, you look like a podgy manchild.

Can you not read, soy shill? Why don't you go ahead and get outta here?
If you werent such a twink you'd realize life doesn't revolve around being 12% body fat and having a perfect jawline. I stick around 20 percent body fat probably, I don't give enough if a shit to check. You know why? That's what body fat my body sits at abd I am able to perform how I want to when playing sports (rugby) sure if I wanted to go for maximum aesthetics I could cut 20 lbs if fat and my jaw and cheekbones would be more defined but what's the point?

You could easily attack OP on other things but cleft chins aka butt chins are considered aesthetic

Attached: Gaston-Flexing-Beauty-and-the-Beast.jpg (850x475, 54K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: btfo.jpg (800x800, 159K)

the testosterone produced when you lift a ton of heavy fucking compound barbell movements, sleep adequately, and eat plenty of red meat more than makes up for this
obviously dont feed growing kids shitty hormone filled milk in their formative years or anything. but if you live a healthy lifestyle this wont do fuck all to hurt your test levels. it’s milk, not fucking HRT.

>Lift so heavy you make milk healthy

Game changer

Milk is literally tranny juice

its not about “lifting so heavy,” its about doing nothing but compound barbell movements with near-maximal weights and constantly increasing work load everu time you lift (or if youre not a novice anymore, doing whatever TM or candito’s 6 week or your shitty PPL split tells you)

>slaps your waifu's ass

Attached: 0632c2b0-b283-42a8-9abc-71fd8de1a93a_1.dab5a57f1a1d74b0357b2df9b96aacfe.jpg (450x450, 19K)

>filtered milk
fucking soyboy

This, milk has some progesterone and estrogens but they are very poorly absorbed by the body.
According to this study 10 percent will be absorbed if consumed orally
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/#!po=23.0469
Now take into account the fact that the body does need some estrogen for growth (it is another anabolic compound after all) and no one should be that worries about estrogen in their milk.
This is only if you lactose intolerant (subhuman)

literally just milk with a greater protein/sugar ratio retards

>(((52 oz.)))
I'll stick to the now jewish brands, thanks schlomo