Who here /dating a 14 year old/

Come fellow bros lets us list all the benefits of dating a 14 year old!

>Almost certainly a virgin
>Hand holding is actually a big deal
>Picking her up when hugging
>Her blushing when you catch her looking at your crotch
>Needs you to drive her everywhere
>Her lightheadedness after your first kiss
>She loves headpats
>You comfort her Everytime she worries that you'll leave for an older woman
>How cute she looks when she tries to act sexy
>How adorably smug she looks when showing you off to her friends
>Her happy tears when you whisper that you will marry her after you made love to her for the first time.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x500, 352K)

How'd you meet her? Meet her at the mall? And how old are you?

I'd do this but you know...its against the law n shit.

>Almost certainly a virgin
user..

I'm 19 turning 20 this year. I met her at the YMCA

There was a hymen user.... It feel nice to break it.

Hi Mohamed.
Give the child back.

I've been inside her. We belong to each other now.

>I'd do this but you know...its against the law n shit.

Never understood this.
The AoC in Germany is 14, however, 14 yo and 15 yo minors are protected and always have the moral high ground in court.
This means that if the parents don't approve of the relationship, they can simply sue you for abuse.

And you'll definitely struggle to find a single parent (that doesn't live in the ghetto and) that is ok with her 14 yo daughter fucking a 21 yo man.

>trusting a fucking 14 year old to not stab you in the back when things turn sour
enjoy getting raped and killed in prison you complete idiot

This pretty much, it's just too risky in the 21st century to be worth it.

>Expecting things to go sour.
Oh ye of little faith user. We are in love. She will be my wife.

Girls at the age of 14 don't know "real love".
Does her parents know about the situation?

Enjoying the iced tea and cookies OP? Why don't you take a seat right there

Attached: the man who takes seats.jpg (1800x1200, 96K)

pfffft hahahaha. sorry but i've been in love too and i'm now convinced that women are not capable of love in the same way that most men see it. at least threaten to kill her and her family if she tells anyone, because that is your life on the line.

>>Almost certainly a virgin
not in the US, she's been fucking already

i do not believe that children are sovereign individuals with their own inalienable rights separate from the state or their parents, and i do not think they are capable of sexual agency and therefore should legally and morally have the right to engage in mutually consensual physical relationships with partners of any age, i am disgusted by these opinions and find them repulsive, and i perceive all underage minors everywhere to be massively unattractive and totally unavailable for intimacy of any kind

>i do not believe that children are sovereign individuals with their own inalienable rights separate from the state or their parents, and i do not think they are capable of sexual agency and therefore should legally and morally have the right to engage in mutually consensual physical relationships with partners of any age, i am disgusted by these opinions and find them repulsive, and i perceive all underage minors everywhere to be massively unattractive and totally unavailable for intimacy of any kind
t. feminist

Oh please user. Majority of 14 year old girls are probably virgins I'm sure. You obviously don't understand the lives of modern teenage girls that much. Modern parents are super, super hover helicopter parents, the only ones who get laid at that age are ones who's parents don't give a fuck and let their daughters repeatedly go out very late etc----

Or in the rare case, a daughter who has a boyfriend the family really really likes and is supportive of, thus trusting him and allowing alone time with their daughter.

I'd say 60-70% of 14 year olds are virgins, at least.

CIA here, note to self: remember to skip this one.

Attached: 1491112316139.png (832x882, 179K)

You just have shit taste in girls user I'm sorry. My gf is so sweet and kind. I'mma do everything in my power to make her happy

Sorta

Not even the government will make me deny my love for her!

>Sorta
Can you tell me more about her parental situation, then?
Single-mother? Poor family?
Anything.

Girls at 14 aren't virgin here desu.

ITT neckbeard paedo fantasies.

>probably not original

do you know what jokes are?

My sense of humor is as dry as your mom's cunt.

>dating a 14 year old
>not showing pictures
Fuck off

>14
>virgin
>in current year

Lmfao tell yourself that cuck.

your joke isn't dry it's just bad and makes no sense