Tfw after one year of browsing this shithole...

>tfw after one year of browsing this shithole, I've discovered girls prefer a guy that makes top 10% income in your city/state and is around 15-17% fat and dyel more than fit guys
yeah, just keep lifting for yourself faggots.

you can clearly see how girls open their eyes and become wet when you start talking about how much money an engineer makes.

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you’re just ugly

Yea beta providers got to provide

>girls open their eyes and become wet when you start talking about how much money an engineer makes.
i contend that this has never happened even once in human history

youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y

Is been proven even on discovery channel.

It has
.t Aerospace Engineer

Yeah this is pretty much tru-

>engineer
Pajeet cope to the max

It might be true that you are an aerospace engineer and that you make a lotta money.
But hiw much did you stress out to get there?
How many years of bullahit school did you have to study?
Was it worth it at the end?

>Not getting Jow Forums to cuck the wealthy married guys
>Not sleeping with bored house wives and getting them pregnant
>Not watching these "lucky" family men unknowingly raise your children

Not that guy, but it was the most high pressure and stressed out 4 years of my life at a top 5 engineering school in the US. I did straight summer semesters all 4 to get out quick. I fucking loved college though because I was in Greek life and all my best friends kicked ass and we got through it together.
I'm a design engineer now for a prime defense contractor. Women are visibly effected when I tell them specifically what I do (at least to the extent that I'm allowed to). I have NEVER told one how much money I make though. Wouldn't want them to get anymore greedy
Tl;dr: yes it was worth it. I love going into work every day because I have a lot of responsibility and can take pride in my work, which is very engaging. I also have an obscene salary for a 25 year old and I can pretty much do whatever I want whenever

>being a nigger

The cope is bleeding from your post. My brother got an engineering degree and ive been jelly ever since.

No niggers get single women pregnant and leave them as single mothers. This is different. Plus there is always a chance you can seduce a your own daughter one day.

I know its easy for autists to boil people down to studies but life is more complicated than that.

>women
>being a sentient being with original thoughts or a personality
Pick one

This is why you don't have a gf

I'm a high school teacher and I stress daily but pretty much every female has a teacher fetish. Too bad I don't have any females I talk with unless the bottle is female in 2018.

Being aware of just how artificial and retarded the average female is probably is a barrier to getting a gf. It's a mental one though, purely an internal struggle. They are fucking npcs man, easily manipulated, emotional retards.

>girls open their eyes and become wet when you start talking about how much money
>needs to tell a women how much money you're "going," to make for her to even talk to you

that's sad

A lot of them, yes
Some are cunty and you don't want to deal with them
Some are smart and clever and cute and junk

They are phenomenally rare. The vast vast majority are retarded.

This is one of the most pathetic sad beta threads I’ve ever read on Jow Forums

roastie detected

You know how rare a top 10% earner who's between 15-17% body fat is?

You do know fucking losers have sex and get married right?

Its a shame this isnt true or maybe retards would stop breeding in droves

>being a faggot

>implying he's a faggot, nigger

Rich buff engineer here.
Nah. 75% of it is the face. I look like an inbred sphincter and I can't even get anyone to acknowledge me.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 9K)

>lifting for girls

No, your just an asshole.

Attached: Gif+version+_d5a329ab1e3cad2faea7f55f44fa2513.gif (300x188, 156K)

LMAO @ the current dating market. A rich buff engineer(assuming you are one) can't even be a cuck provider anymore. I thought sloots would cuck the engineer with a side Chad and give them a monthly blowjob but even that's out of reach now. Fuck this gay earth.

You could not pay me enough or give me enough qts to get me to go back to being an engineer.

Kinda, but women do really like guys with fit bodies. Btw being very ripped or having an overly worked body seems try-hard and is a turn off.

Do you want a girl that's after wealth or good looks?