RULE 1: DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOURCES
RULE 2: DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOURCES
RULE 3: NO BELTS, NO PANTS, NO SHIRTS, NO HOMO
RULE 4: ORAL ONLY CYCLES SUCK
RULE 5: WE WONT TELL YOU HOW TO DOSE AI
RULE 6: READ THE R/STEROIDS WIKI
RULE 7: NOW GET OUT

HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER YOURE >ROIDING FOR THIS

Attached: 1523174872532.jpg (720x1080, 86K)

#
I don't like taking photos of myself, so I rarely have any on my phone. Nano, crusader, pc, Jerry, Tom and a few anons can vouch for me though.

#
Likewise those people can vouch. I'm mid teens with a little bit of water bloat right now. Without the bloat I'd be low-mid teens.

I will admit when I cut to make a weight class for my powerlifting meet, sitting at 112kg on the day (108 weighed in at 24hours earlier lol) at about 10-12% bf is probably the best I've ever looked and the first time I've been happy with how I looked.

Long story short I'll need to draw from the same bac water vial 60 times. Would using a 20g destroy the top? I have a 25g I can switch to if it makes a difference.

Also why do some people store it in the fridge, thats not a thing right? Its mixed with melanotan II for what its worth.

I imagine you could probably preload syringes and store them in your fridge with the drawing needles still attached. I don't really know desu, just throwing an idea at you.

So it's my first cycle and it's a test 400 blend.
It's 3 years past it's expiry so I'm wondering how much extra I should pin to make up for the loss of potency.
I was planning on doing 400mg/week so how many mL's should I pin?

does anyone in here aside from mast actually lift? jesus fucking christ. bunch of idiots injecting chinese yam extracts into their ass cheeks to look like supreme DYELs.

Hello fraud what are the benefits of using compounds other than test? Considering 3rd cycle with NPP as have some available for me for free but really don't know what the big deal with other compounds is, I grow fine on test. Still can't beat free.

12 weeks. In brackets the total amount of each compound per week.
Test E E3.5 D (500mg)
NPP E3.5D (400mg)
Anastrozole ED (3.5mg, based on needing 0.5 EOD on test 500. Adjusted on the basis of how I feel)
hCG EOD (1000 iu)
Finasteride ED(14mg)

I don't buy into nandrolone + finasteride being terrible for your hairline together as even though DHN is gentle in follicles nandrolone in itself is a weak androgen

Why can't you talk about sources.
I want test cyp

because then Jow Forums will be seized

Jow Forums was seized over a decade ago user.

o-oh... o__o

>RULE 3: NO BELTS, NO PANTS, NO SHIRTS
Hmm?

Attached: 1483602111030.jpg (500x371, 39K)

hnnnng

stacks youve done?

When would be the optimal time to get on gear? I'm 27 and have been dialing in my diet and training for the last 5 months (and I like what I've seen so far). Prior to this I lifted for about 8 months when I was 21-22, and definitely aww more gains way faster than what I see now, even though I ate it shit back then. I know using gear only 6 months in isn't a good idea, and that one should wait until they're over 25 to start a cycle. In fact, reading up online most guys asking seem to be under 23-24, so I'm just wondering what people who are experienced think about someone who's almost closer to 30 than 25 starting a cycle at a year or less. Which is more important, longer time training, or waiting until one is older?

For my first actual cycle I'd want to run test e only to see how I react to them. However, since Clen isn't technically a steroid, would it be safe to run a clen only cycle for a few weeks later this summer and put off using test until sometime next year?

Attached: 1522687621137m_0.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

14 is the optimal time to enhance puberty

as for taking clen alone id take it during a cruise after your test blast

Training to join up, what's the best thing for increasing joint strength/recovery, HGH? Any cool new SARMs that would work? I want to come out with undestroyed knees.

Attached: e8eb149c.jpg (657x527, 44K)

Why is EQ so nice to pin, never any PIP with bold

Am i balding?
I got a haircut recently and barber lined it up with a straight razor. A little too far back. Bif the more I look at it it seems my hairline receeded.

Attached: Snapchat-1947751303.jpg (1080x1920, 450K)

Nevermind I think im just paranoid cause my forehead was huge pre roids.

Attached: Snapchat-1853477989.jpg (720x1280, 146K)

>you need to take a break from steroids because your "receptors" become desensitized/worn out/ resistant
>I cruise at 300mg and primo its just to maintain healthy levels xd
>estradiol is anabolic

Attached: 1521768968685.png (960x960, 331K)

all true but nobodys letting you off the hook

I'm really underwhelmed by tren ace

I'm on 150mg eod, currently week 3

Tfw realise all the internet forum bullshit about it being gods piss and you can eat whatever and blow up into a grainy vascular monster whilst eating Ben and jerrys every night is all lies and exaggerations

Yes the pumps are ok but not miles better than high dose test, saw a couple new veins on my chest, can train longer and harder but it's not the miracle drug that gets meme'd so hard everywhere online.

Anyone else underwhelmed by it?

if your tren looks like dark piss is it legit?

Thats it boyo's first cycle done. Start cruise at 150mg pw (test-e) going to get some memek-677 too. I think i have done alright considering i started at 7months in. Only going to get yuger from here.

Attached: 2018-04-10 20.04.01.jpg (799x799, 369K)

Yes, the colour of a compound is a good indicator that it contains the active compound and at the correct dose.

At the start/mid

Attached: 2018-02-14 08.40.58.jpg (800x800, 345K)

You know you're meant to eat too right

O shit thats what i forgot

25 is internet forum bullshit anytime after 18 is fine saying as you are an actual adult

This. Into the trash it goes along with "you havent reached your natty limit yet"

yep cant even tell if the compound itself is a meme due to how overhyped it is

Anyone ran ment/trestolone?

Just cause the tren is more oxidized and/or went through a hotter cooking process and resulted in a darker colour most certainly doesn't indicate that it's at the correct dose.

The compound itself is great but the way it has been exaggerated has only induced people to eat like shit with excessive amounts of calories.

Any UK lads in here? I've got a shit load of adex and finasteride. Some have just hit the use by date. Willing to give some away for free.

>this
Meanwhile he hasnt walked the walked yet, agrees with all these statements whilst being smaller than most natties,clearly hasnt reached his natty limit even with the assist of roids.Looks like shit

Why should we listen to you again? These are the type of people giving you advice here lmao. Seriously, are you a larper i cant believe you are juicing

I was being sarcastic

[email protected]
Thnx m8

>These are the type of people giving you advice here lmao
People listened to Yolo's advice albeit knowing he was a complete DYEL. So apparently it doesn't even change much.

Fair enough. Due to tren's particular colour I thought you were being serious.

>roiding for something that's only 3-5 years natty lifting

Why waste 5 years to get shit done now? Post body

Attached: 662D20F9-7B5F-4255-9E37-D0860B6B640E.jpg (750x621, 800K)

>doesn't comprehend endocrinology
>uses roids
dont listen to brainlets giving bad advice

Good PCT recommendations? I've looked into a few but I'd rather get advice from you guys before I commit to my cycle

>>doesn't comprehend endocrinology

fuck off back to steroid.com with that shit

got banned from a fit discord for posting this, the moderators are all muslims and are using the site to push islam. a moderator threatened to assault me if he ever met me.

they are spamming it constantly on Jow Forums as well

Attached: islamic book.jpg (410x648, 76K)

You can come crying to us or you could man up and bash him first

faggot

he banned me from the server, like it's legitimately an Islamic recruitment server pretending to be a Jow Forums server

oh my uh... bandaids have arrived

>no source talk
this is neither a source nor is it actual steroids. calm down

Attached: diabeetus medication.jpg (3120x4160, 2.14M)

>Create a fake account or vpn or whatever
>Pretend you wanna convert and meet him in person
>Round up some boys and smash his face in

That or just send the chat to the police

I hope you die, shitskin.

its insane how much sleep improves strength. went from sleeping 5-6h everyday to 8-9 and I am making a lot of gains recently.

>send the chat to police
So they can give the muzzies a medal? What timeline did you jump from where it's ok to arrest terrorists?

Now I have a boner

Attached: 96613B3E-1EAD-40F3-8B59-5BBAC9B4A535.jpg (750x830, 887K)

I live in Australia. We have a shit tonne of sjw's who scream racism at everything but our government doesn't put up with shit

you must be from a eurocuck country. Probably best to go with my first bit of advice and start bashing cunts and take your lands back

Give him a break, just look at that soy face with the dick-sucking lips, obvious low T signs, he truly needs all the gear he can get.

Lol first thing you think when you see my picture is sucking dick I feel flattered that you mire that hard fag

estradiol is anabolic. end of discussion. try taking tons of test with 0 E2 levels. you won't gain a single pound.
Yeah my acne sucks and my nips are soft, but thats why I gain more on 250mg Test per week than most others who take 500mg and tons of AI.

How much test you running?

propably not a lot with too much AI. see my post above.

>estradiol is anabolic
so if im mostly focusing on dropping my bf % then u think AI is helpful?

well depends. I would just run dryer compounds and don't take so much test that I would use an AI. AIs are very helpful to press out all the water you body holds if you get on stage, but besides that.. I think most people on reddit really really overuse AIs

why make a new thread you fucking brainlet?There was already one up

anabolic means gaining mass, not muscle mass. i always thought e2 was anabolic in the more fat mass sense, which is why its good to keep it low.

no

I was really looking forward to running my first tren cycle next month. Guess I should temper my expectations

yes you fucking idiot

R O I D I N G F O R T H I S

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you pathetic faggots

Attached: 1506679049175.jpg (2000x2000, 510K)

you unironically look like utter trash kys

not you faggot, also shitskin lmao

manlet pajeet detected

>anabolic means gaining mass, not muscle mass.

Attached: 1514892155400.jpg (971x565, 87K)

Constructivemetabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones (opposed tocatabolism).

>no fraud anywhere in the post so can't catalog it
>not linked in previous thread
garbage

what kind of difference should I expect going from 500mg test to 500mg test-e + 200mg tren-e?

I know somebody has already replied but i'd take that if you've still got some.
[email protected]
cheers

how much weight can i expect to add to bench/dead/squat/ohp on my first cycle? i'm tired of being DYEL despite training for almost a year and a half (250 pound squat, 180 pound incline bench, 130 pound ohp, 300 pound deadlift for reps.)

Thinking about doing my first cycle just want some advice. Probably just start off with test C or E. Are AIs necessary? Also would a nolva + clomid pct be decent?

fuck off idiot

There’s already one thread
Please check catalogue

>fraud in catalog
>this is the only result
the other thread is shit

has tren melted your manlet brain?
what is reading comprehension?

Where are you both located?

so not even a week into npp 300mg a week, and my strength has gone up

bench
100x3 > 100x5
100x2 > 100x3
100x2 > 100x3

shoulder press
30x8 > 30x10
32.5x6 > 32.5x9
32.5x8 > 32.5x7

barbell row
90x5 > 100x5
100x5 > 110x5
110x3 > 110x5

leg press
200x8 > 220x8
220x6 > 240x8
240x5 > 260x6

coming off a natty cut, so numbers are a bit low to start off with, but is this just the start? will strength keep coming like this? feels like its kicked in way too quick

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 1.52.02 PM.png (2478x1266, 3.08M)

Don't listen to the hate.
They're just jealous.

Am i correct in thinking more compounds used on cycle= harder to maintain gains when off/cruising?

Except I've made most of my gains when I crashed my e2 on accident with letro
Enjoy your gyno I'lll send you a bra

LONDON (first poster)
Waiting on mail still

me too, when I fell for the muh anabolic e2 meme I just got gyno

>testosterone closes growth plates
The '90s called, they want their pediatric endocrinology back

Attached: 6b7[1].png (645x729, 32K)

You dont have gains tho

Are this guys lats ridiculously low or do I just have shit insertions?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-10-17-27-27-430_com.instagram.android.png (1080x1920, 530K)

i think he just has really developed lats. the lat muscle extends that far down in most people. see pic.

Attached: 05c97bfb5f87598e2e546faac45202c8f8e2bb81.png (846x544, 612K)

Mine ends halfway through my back welp

that's probably your trap muscle. see pic, again.

Nah its on the outside right/left not the middle

Wtf I realized I have no tricep long head like at all
Its not even underdeveloped just not there I can't see/feel it
Is that even anatomically possible?

FUCK its just really really low like it joins with my elbow
We're not all gonna make it right :/

West Yorkshire