Well Jow Forums? How's the cutting going?

Well Jow Forums? How's the cutting going?

>Tfw accidently gained 15 lbs of fat the past month
I guess spending $50+ on several dates every week isn't ideal....

Attached: tumblr_owdsirxLR01rskcrvo1_1280.jpg (720x1080, 159K)

>Humble bragging about MCDonald's budget tier dates
Aight.

Cutting is going pretty bad, I ordered Chinese food twice last week.

I went from 155 to 170 this month as well. Same month I started lifting and eating protein powder and creatine.
How can I make sure I stay at this weight till ripped?

For my cheat day I went to 5 guys and got their bacon cheeseburger (actually a double) with a large fries.

>humblebragging about eating dogs

>being this insecure

>literally proud of the fact that girls use him as a meal ticket
>so desperate for female attention he thinks this is a thing to brag about

Got sick on Thursday and felt shitty all weekend, today was the first day I felt halfway human. Lost 4 lbs. I'm down 20 since February, but my lifts have been going down too. Am I going to make it bros?

Down from 212 to 200. Don't worry anons, if you fuck up you have time to restart tomorrow. It's how bad you want it. Think bout that pretty oneitis and how bad you want to fugg her.

Just started today. It'll be better when I get into the groove of things, but for now

FFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKK

you're just a fat fuck, nothing else.

Going really well actually, down to 172 from 197 over summer, this is really my first cut and I had no idea what I was doing so I lost a fair bit of muscle but I'm happy with how I look now. Going to try for 165 though

Attached: 20180408_174811.jpg (4032x2268, 1.55M)

>cut down from from 215 to 180 a year ago
>lol this is fucking easy, you only need like 130g of protein i finish every day with at-least that in 2000 calories
>fuck around with weights for most of the year
>bulk
>time to cut 20 more pounds
>need 150g a day with a 1850 intake

HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEONE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

Attached: 1376887400088.jpg (197x200, 7K)

lower your calories, raise your protein intake
funny enough
I went from 155 in Dec to 175 in early march
I started cutting and have gained a lot of definition but still weigh 175

>protein powder + water

bon appétit

I hate relying on protein powder...but I guess that's what it's there for. 3 scoops a day is still only like 2 bucks after tax.

I also ate like 20 oz of chicken today...I'm so fucking sick of it already holy shit. Gotta make some beef or sausage or something.

Attached: 1355120056942s.jpg (125x114, 4K)

Hot guy, what's his name?

Mirin'. Stats?

Currently eating 1800kcal with goal of 240g (usually get between 220-250), got pretty comfortable with it after the first few days. Protein is pretty filling, especially if you pair it with oats early in the day. Easy oh shit I'm gonna miss my protein goal foods:
>plain fat free greek yogurt
>chicken
>fish
>egg whites
>protein powder
I used to hate eating chicken but this cut I've managed to deal with it. I pour on a shit ton of seasoning before baking it, usually have a light serving of vegetables or some shit with it, and use gratuitous amounts of honey-dijon (like 5 teaspoons, which is only 25 kcals with the brand I use). Generally you can eat a lot of shit as long as you can think of a filling meal that has 1g protein per 10 calories.

If you're paying more than price of one drink / cup of coffee to fuck a girl, you doing something wrong.

Attached: tfw cucked by a dragon.jpg (736x1036, 178K)

AMAZING.
I got food poisoning from shitty Japanese food and I shit and puked everything out. I went from 223 to 229, then started shitting and vomiting, and now I'm at 210. Food poisoning is a gift from the Gains Gods.

Attached: Tyler1.png (388x423, 168K)

Why the fuck are you eating that much protein? Even bodybuilders don't need that much.

>tfw bulking back in feb
>get sickness
>prescribed antibiotics
>the biotics make me sicker
>shit everything out, nauseous all the time, loss of appetite
>lose 10 lbs on my bulk
>can't even go to the gym due to lack of sleep and constant diarrhea
>lose like 15% of all gains

fuck february.

>220-250 grams of protein
Why? There is no way your body needs that much protein. Just keep around 100-150.

Attached: Meaty.jpg (1280x822, 330K)

Sorry to hear it, bro. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: SURGING WITH POWER.gif (363x361, 44K)

got a good bit of muscle, but about 40lbs worth of fat to lose. I've let myself become a real fat fuck.

currently eating a diet of mostly just meat, eggs, fruits, veggies, and nuts, and trying to go to bed hungry every night (that makes a big difference for me).

Should be working well in theory but my fat loss process has been rather slow, I've only lost 8lbs a few weeks in.

losing anything more than 4 lbs a month is fast progress user.

>40 lbs of fat
you were bulking with that?

You look weird af but I cant figure out why

Pretty well. 5’5” 140lbs in both pictures, 2 months apart. My before is in the right because I’m a retard.

I’ve been cutting for the past two weeks and it hasn’t been that hard yet, I’m losing about 1lb per week so by the time the semester ends I should be at my goal weight if all goes well.

Attached: 2B38FE47-16F3-4390-BA4A-D3AAF9BF98F0.jpg (1334x1334, 217K)

most people aren't sideways.

Why do you have a fucking wing on your stomach?

My worry is that I’m gojng to stop progressing on my lifts and get stuck in a cycle of deloding and putting the same 5lbs on the bar. I haven’t put weight on the bar since starting the cut, but it hasn’t been that long so maybe this is normal. Should I be switching up my routine while cutting in order to make my muscles adapt to something new so I’m not a weak bitch forever?

Attached: 34420324-F2CD-4A94-981E-639506325678.jpg (1334x1334, 241K)

I'm a /fraud/ and have been constantly gaining weight, getting stronger, and losing body fat at the same time. It's pretty great.

I hope your heart pops. :-)

>lost bf
>got bigger titties
wat?

What exercises do women even do for losing weight like this? Cardio, or is it some type of Zumba witchcraft?

Putting forks down 3xF

I lift weights. I’m doing strong curves B.B. It sounds super corny but it’s an actual good program

It's just some test and some anavar, nothing crazy. Not everyone who roids is like Piano man. I have plenty estrogen blockers and PCT for when I'm done. You don't need to believe all the scary stories that people tell you :^)

Attached: Braaaooank.png (1334x1334, 1.2M)

lol yeah i've always been a bulkbrah to the core.
I'm tall though so i still am at a pretty normal body fat percentage with that much extra.

Cut your hair short, go on test supplements, and wear modest clothing to the gym and be a Goddess.

Attached: Then-Perish.png (800x485, 390K)

I'm cutting on 2.9K calories.

>40 lbs of fat
>normal body fat percentage

Attached: 1368478858680.jpg (192x171, 14K)

I don’t get what you’re trying to do here

B R A A P
R
A
A
P

Damn thats good.
Five guys is one of the only reasons for me to go back to the us

I lost about 15 pounds. My body isnt budging below 156 despite my consistency over the past month. I think this is pretty much the thinnest Im gonna get.

5'9 and 1500 calories a day btw

Whats your calories in a day?

1,400-1,700. I’m pretty active and on days where I’m waking allot and lifting I’ll eat on the higher side. I track everything on mfp and my macro breakdown is almost always 35% fat, 35% protein, 30 percent carbs.

6'2"

Bro you're height means jack shit if you're 40 lbs overweight.

Still 25 degrees here. No point in cutting for another month!

Hey bros what do you think this guy's bodyfat percentage is? I estimate around 15%, and abs should be visible at 10%, right?

it’s his hips nigga has them child bearing hips

height?

His abs are visible: it's not flexing them and bending over and what little fat he has is covering them. i'd say at the very most 13%.

im shooting under 1500 kcal a day with only two meals and im not starving so i think its working?

Can't know for sure until i get a new scale.

in-general unless you're a manlet 1500 is pretty low. What are your stats?

Low for what, cutting? I'd say it's not enough to make it by the summer. Effective cut starts from 1k deficit

>Effective cut starts from 1k deficit
1k is the number for fatties. Unless you're a fatty you have no business cutting that hard, unless you want to lose all your gains.

Im 6'2", 185lbs and this is my first time seriously cutting.

Now that you mention it, I re-checked the calorie calculator i was recommended to use and now its saying i should aim closer to 2100kcal.

Im confused.

You won't lose shit if you going to keep lifting as hard as before while consuming enough protein

you're exercising right? Whats your routine and how often? Do you have a dayjob that keeps you on your feet?

Yeah, for you I'd say 1500 is a little low.

I'm 5'11" 180 as of the beginning of my cut and my TDEE after exercise is about 2500-2650 depending on day.

well boys after lifting for 2 years I am going for my first cut, since I am pretty sure I have something to show this time

here is the problem though, I am in hong kong until July, so I can't control my diet.

however I eat noodle soup literally every day and this hasn't given me any extra weight yet (have been here for 2 months already)

I was wondering what is the best way to go about cutting for me since I can't control my diet directly. Should I just do more cardio?

I mean, just do the best you can. Track your weight weekly and guestimate calories to your best ability.

I'm getting past some upper-body injuries, so as of right now, I run about 3-5 miles every other day. Other than that I move about as much as your basic college student during the day.

I've been cutting for the last 8 months because I was fat as fatass mode. I'm getting close to wear I want to be, but a few incidents at all-you-can-eat restaurants have stalled my progress.

I have less than 2 weeks to strip off as much bf% to impress a girl I haven't seen since I was obese

If you're above 20%+ BF I think this is true but below 17% I disagree. 500 cals should be the goal deficit, 800 max.

1000 cals a day is 2 lbs a week. There's no way a guy at 10% BF with a shredded six pack is going to lose ONLY fat cutting that hard. At 10-12% BF you're only carrying like 15 lbs of fat on your entire body, that would be crazy.

Speaking as someone who started at 25%+ BF and is now at 15% and I've had to slow down considerably.

Lost about 10lb in 3 weeks. Kind of gained a little bit back cause I decided to eat shit today.

Do you have an example of what "modest clothing" is for gym? Baggy shorts and long sleeve?

thanks I will. I only need to lose ~5 kg and will be good to go.

I mean that's already about 400-600 calories burned depending on your pace. You need to factor that shit in. it does make a difference.

I'm repping this guy. Used to be 215 pounds and cut down 40. a 750 deficit was ezpz at the beginning, now it tends to be too fast. You really can't go much over 500 without risking a lot. I'm only doing 750 because I know I can get away with it the first month or so. That and I'm exercising a ton, so my TDEE is up about 500 cal

I have to lose 40lbs to be like super cut.
I'm only about 10-20lbs over normal weight
It's a misunderstanding of what i meant

I'm at 1500 with 150 g a day.

Lots of chicken and crying. Also have special protein shakes you can only find at tops and gas stations, but I won't say anymore because I don't want you fuckers taking them from me

>inb4 cum

Bretty good. Lost about 9 pounds so far

for as much shit as some niggers on here give protein bars those things are godsends for cutting. Questbars are my waifu and kirkland brand knock-offs are my secret slut I creampie

Attached: 1497207703550.jpg (628x787, 53K)

Protein bars are shit IMO. Drink a protein shake and eat some complex carbs like a piece of toast or a half serving of brown rice instead.

The problem with bars (and shakes) is that the carbs in them always come from sugar or another simple carb and so your blood sugar spikes and you get mad cravings an hour after.

If you can handle the cravings good for you tho.

Pic related The GOAT protein shake.

Literally tastes as good or better than chocolate milk.

Attached: 816bhVJnu6L._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 26K)

you clearly don't know Questbars or the costco ripoffs

Attached: 81dFac-bcoL._SX522_[1].jpg (522x453, 77K)

>only $4.99 per bottle

Jesus christ that's so much fiber, wtf are they made of.

magic dude. They're made out of goddamn magic.

Attached: 1509915169124.jpg (206x250, 8K)

Im at 12-13% from 22+ 6 months ago want to go to 6-9%

What the fuck are you on, people. It's not that hard. I'm currently doing ~1500 kcal days, hitting about ~150g of proteins a day. Here's what my average meals of the days look like, in case anyone is interested:

morning:
>~70g oats
>200 g milk
>1 tbsp of choco powder to satiate any sweet cravings I might have during the day
Lunch (always something different, but mainly consisting of):
>~200-250 g of some lean meat (chicken breast, or some lean cut of beef/pork stripped of fats)
>~400g of veggies, or sometimes brown rice/pasta, though mostly veggies
>various spices and small amount of varied dips to keep it interesting

evening:
>some fruit (a banana, 100g strawberries, something like that)
>~250g low fat cottege cheese (this is a godsend, shit is like 75 kcals and 16g proteins / 100g
>400g milk or so
>1 scoop protein powder

There you have it, this is like ~1400 kcals, so you still have some leeway to put something in it, and we're already at 150g proteins. I sometimes hit 180, am a bit worried that that might be a bit too much, but I might just be paranoid. Been doing this for 2 weeks now, lifts are still the same. Wonder when I'll start losing strength, would like to think that I could manage to keep all my gains, that would be nice. I feel like getting DOMS more often though and I am sore more often and for longer durations though...

I could post cutting recipes (and recipes in general) if anyone is interested. I cook/prepare everything myself.

Remember bros, we're all gonna make it. Keep at it m8s

Attached: cute.jpg (420x300, 22K)

>not starting well ahead of time
Yeah, you'll end your cut in the end of summer, you will have wasted lots of great opportunities to kick back and relax a bit on BBQs and beaches because you were trying to stay under your kcal goal, but at least you'll end up reaching your goal riight when it ends and you can't show it off to anyone anywhere. Impeccable logic m8

I need ideas for meals involving tuna, chicken, protein powder, ground beef, greek yogurt, salmon, and eggs. The only ideas I have are eating meat/eggs by itself with seasonings or mixed with veggies and potatoes, in pasta, meatloaf, and chili. The only ways I know to use protein powder is in shakes, or added to oatmeal (fuck meal replacement bars). The only ways I know to eat greek yogurt are mixed with fruit and/or cocoa powder. Any other simple meal ideas with these things??

How do you guys deal with muscle cramps while cutting?

>1500 with 150 g a day.
Are you a woman or like 5'5?

You clearly have no idea how much protein are bodybuilders eating. Around 400g a day btw.

Post male bodies that are a result of a 100g protein diet. Like, yours. I can guarantee you are a fucking dyel.

RIP kidneys & liver, who needs them anyway

Anything above 1.6g/kg is useless, studies have shown. Even if you give some leeway on that, 2g/kg should be perfectly enough, no?

As a natural, yeah.

I usually do around 1/lbs, upping it to 1,5 during a cut.

Vitafiber.

Moar recipes pls