There is no point to working out if you aren't also fixing your diet

There is no point to working out if you aren't also fixing your diet

Attached: 1518630266448.jpg (2457x1860, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

Right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x600, 42K)

Attached: 1523325451667.jpg (1200x1198, 91K)

Attached: whattheactualfuck.jpg (2000x1333, 668K)

>imagine looking this terrible at 25

Holy fuck I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for the modern woman in feminist society. A woman after like 23 = FINISHED and it's beautiful

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

keep telling yourself that you pathetic incel
inb4 roastie

t. roastie cope

28 year old women I know are literally FREAKING OUT on suicide watch after being old, childless, and useless, after a decade of slooting it up. It all goes down hill and spirals out of control after

This is your future AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html

Attached: 1465019066957.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

She looks really cute to me.

Are you just trying to be edgy to make up for your loneliness?

Cutie

No he is kinda right.
She has fallen like 2 point from what she used to be.
2 more if you remove the make up

Only someone depressed could be this bitter and edgy.
You reek of victimhood, you're no different than SJW's and I can tell you were excessively bullied in school.

t. 25 male STEM student who married his traditional (virgin) high-school sweetheart

Stay jelly

this tbqh

I’m not jelly because being single in my early 20s lead to mad puss and fun times, but if dudes really hate hoes as much as some anons do, they should just off themselves, girls want to fuck, if you take care of yourself and try most men can fuck pretty easy.

Idk, even with the zits she seems so cute to me. Would cuddle.

Attached: Kate-Upton-Without-Makeup-9.jpg (372x496, 47K)

This man is so far into MGTOW that he has gone full circle back to incel.

Attached: 1517708293163.png (391x347, 146K)

So if Kate was a 10, her being older and without makeup makes her a 6? You think you could ever actually get Kate Upton? How delusional are you?

I hate the MGTOW bullshit because it treats women like they're cattle and not humans. They start at the logical observation that men and women aren't the same and that men are stronger than women. But that's a plebians observation that anybody who played sports in high school could have figured out. But instead of accepting that common knowledge and leaving it at that, they use it as a sprinfboard to say that all women are subhuman cattle. They're like those Jow Forums parodies of how jews treat the goyim except the goyim are women.

Just anti-feminism that has destroyed dating and soceity. Project harder you white knight faggot

agreed. completely delusional incels that are probably doughy soyboy edgy teenage faggots.

wow, some actual fucking logic on this board - never would have seen this day coming

Attached: kekmenbaby.jpg (413x395, 73K)

when I was 19 and a chubby monkey, I changed my diet a bit (just stopped drinking soda and having bread pretty much, also went down to taking in 1700 calories a day), and lost 20 pounds in 3 months. basic dieting is very helpful!

Attached: smirk!.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>There is no point to working out if you aren't also fixing your diet

Ennnnnnnnh, you can out exercise a poor diet and you can out-diet poor exercise.

Neither is really ideal, working on both is the path of least resistance.

and the goyim know, don't they.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c

Not him, but
>you think YOU could do better, sweatie?
Cope harder, roastie.

Copestie

>Not him, but
Said every him ever

Attached: 1514349680209.jpg (320x463, 28K)