Recently I've gained a little bit of weight and have been feeling pretty self conscious about it. I have a large chest...

Recently I've gained a little bit of weight and have been feeling pretty self conscious about it. I have a large chest, which makes extra pounds even more unflattering (in fact I have been considering a breast reduction for quite some time now). I'm also kind of nervous about going to the gym. Any other busty girls on here with experience working out?

I read the sticky but it seems geared more towards strength building. I want to go to the gym to lose weight, not gain muscle. What kind of routine would be most effective? I suffer from moderate back pain as well, so exercises to strengthen that area would be appreciated.

Attached: IMG_6235.png (259x497, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
pastebin.com/SCW4vYpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Begone thot

lol of course as soon as I post I find the pic I was looking for. This is a more recent pic of me, the one in my original post is like a year old.

Attached: IMG_47543.png (338x423, 247K)

M

O

bait

Get breast reduction surgery or tough it out. What are you? 5'2"?

Milk truck has arrived at titty city.

Also, I am aware that I'm chubby. I know I need to lose weight. So keep the nastiness to a minimum please. I mostly browse /an/ and /v/ so I know people can be polite and constructive on Jow Forums.

I'm 5'4".

desu I'm hesitant to get a BR because I'm worried it will make me less attractive. My boobs can be a literal pain, but I'm pretty fond of them. I've also seen horror stories about scarring and nipple sensitivity getting messed up.

>having boobs
you stupid faggot

>/v/
>polite and constructive

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1477940719950.png (431x492, 487K)

Just lose some weight, you tit cow.

That picture is fucking ridiculous. you have no torso, just giant tits. LOL

you will forever be known as titcow. No man you date will ever be with you for your personality. Only because of your two tits, YOU are your two tits. You are reduced to tits LLOOL

>I want to go to the gym to lose weight, not gain muscle

You will literally lose more weight if you do some sort of strength training routine, you won't become Arnold or Dorian Yates overnight. I don't see why incorporating a strength routine and cardio (swimming or cycling) along with a slightly restricted diet can't work.

I forgot to add, change up your wardrobe too. If you want less emphasis on your tits don't wear literal window drapes as clothing.

mommy please be in chicago

you know the rules bb

Attached: 1518907564361.jpg (313x209, 19K)

this, at least wear a belt.

DON'T just rush in to surgery. You like the idea because it's easy. Losing weight is hard. Lose weight. Get Jow Forums. Then decide if your tits are still too big. You could potentially be one of those thin chicks with massive knockers, the kind that guys go crazy for.

Yeah, just diet and exercising first and go from there. The oversized shirts/moomoos aren't doing you any favors either.

It’s hard to find clothes that fit, especially recently. I don’t have much choice in that department.

I was referring more to /an/ I guess lol

I know this isn’t true so don’t event try. Yeah, I’m busty, but that doesn’t make me suddenly invisible to guys. I’ve dated my fair share and nobody I’ve been with has ever felt not genuine.

I know I have to change my diet but it’s hard. Swimming isn’t really an option. I guess cardio is my only choice. I’m intimidated by the prospect of going to the gym though.

Show milkers please

Bobs and vegene

Worst case scenario is a bunch of dudes watching your tits bounce while you're on the treadmill. Who cares though. Just do it.

literally
just
calories in
calories out

Attached: WHOA MAMA.jpg (417x480, 29K)

Review sites that have instruction on how to handle working out with a larger bust. You'll probably need to double sports bra, at minimum, to maintain that heft. Low impact cardio, maybe some yoga that would lead into more intense yoga like holding poses and the like to build up endurance but will still build up a hella sweat, however predominantly if you start lifting with weights you won't get bulky but you will lose fat and burn calories. Also watch that diet.

Don't be intimidated by going to the gym. You've probably heard this countless times before but most people won't give a shit about you because they'll be focused on their own thing for the most part, those tits are nice lmfao.
I can't really help you on clothing but like others have said, focus on losing weight and wear a belt, try to avoid shorts.

Just jog but make sure you don’t wear bra

TITFUCK

Wait a minute... you accidentally forgot to post pictures of your naked bagina! Better post 'em!

Oh and as for exercise, I hear deadlifts, glute ham raises, barbell thrusts and reverse hypers should help

>reverse hypers
you mean hypos

I’ve had guys obviously taking pictures of me before, which made me uncomfortable. But yeah I guess I just have to suck it up.

Haha I’ve got lots of tricks for dealing with my boobs. Double sports bra isn’t enough, I also wear a fitted tank top underneath my t shirt which has built in cups for extra support. I would prefer bike over treadmill just because of the movement.

You don't have to go to the gym to lose weight. Just diet. If you're serious, you'll fast.

lel

Attached: B5549C47-75C0-4007-9A28-002A534B7C59.jpg (400x400, 31K)

If you can, try going during the late evening/at night. There's usually less folks there so you have less to worry about.

go to a female only gym or a gym with a female sectioned off area... most larger cities have them.

also gf has 36KK tits and running destroys her after a while, spots bra will cut her etc. I suggest biking or elliptical. also rowing helps with your long term back muscles so you can sustain the extra tiddies.

You don't have to go to the gym, you could just run or bike on the street.

Congratulations, you have godly genetics. Cut to a reasonable amount and be a slim girl with big ol titties

have a son and ask him you dumb broad

post gf

BR isn't worth. Just do cardio and CICO. Once you are skinny you can have any guy you want. Grats on winning genetic lottery.

post more

pls

i want to reach through the internet and slap you silly you stupid thot
LOSE WEIGHT
DO NOT GET FUCKING SURGERY
EXERCISE THE TINIEST AMOUNT OF SELF CONTROL TO EAT 500 CALORIES LESS THAN YOUR TDEE
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BECOME ANOTHER DUMB FUCKING ROASTIE WHO CHOPS OFF A 1 IN A MILLION PAIR OF TITTIES (AND THEN GET IMPLANTS 5 YEARS LATER BECAUSE YOU REGRET GETTING THEM CHOPPED) BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKING DIET OR EXERCISE I WILL PULL A NIKOLAS CRUZ ON YOUR HOUSE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please don't give this disgusting shapeless tit cow another ounce of self esteem

>I read the sticky but it seems geared more towards strength building. I want to go to the gym to lose weight, not gain muscle.
Want to know how I know you didn't actually read the sticky?

reee

dont do anything
literally my dream girl

would you say you poop out the bottom of those ridiculous dresses more or less than 75% of the days you leave the house?

fpbp

I did read it. I know it explains how to lose weight. But the workouts it suggests include squats and deadlifts and other bodybuilder type stuff so I can't help but think it's going to work my muscles and make me look gross.

Where does she get her bras? I totally know the feeling of sports bra cutting, it hurts like hell especially when the bra is too small.

Attached: IMG_4533.png (564x980, 826K)

MILK TRUCK
I
L
K

T
R
U
C
K

>that gyno
>roiding for that
lol

Sauce?

THIS AINT A MILK TRUCK BOYS THIS IS A MILK TANKER

Attached: Awesome-Diecast-NZ-Volvo-FM500-Milk-Tanker-Truck-Trailer-Fonterra-Milk-For-Schools.jpg (1600x946, 130K)

this

>But the workouts it suggests include squats and deadlifts and other bodybuilder type stuff so I can't help but think it's going to work my muscles and make me look gross.
you have to be fucking kidding me
YOU WILL NOT LOOK GROSS
MEN WHO ARE HORMONALLY INCLINED TO BUILD MUSCLE, WHO SPEND YEARS INJECTING THEMSELVES WITH HARD DRUGS TO BUILD MUSCLE, DO NOT LOOK GROSS FROM SQUATS OR DEADLIFTS UNTIL THEY DO THEM FOR YEARS ABUSING SAID HARD DRUGS
GET UNDER THE BAR AND STOP BEING A PUSSY

kek

Attached: 1513963512052.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I can't tell how fat you actually are because your giant tits push your shirt away from your gut

It will work your muscles, but you will in no way look like a giant bodybuilder. Look up Elizabeth Anne Pelayo (spelling?). She's of similar proportions to you and lifts too. Squats, deadlifts, rows, etc. She built her ass by lifting. You can follow a strength routine to gain strength, and do cardio + eat at a deficit to lose weight. Use a web calculator to see your caloric requirements for one day, then eat 400-500 below that, and throw in regular cardio work. The elliptical is fine. Give it three months of regular work and diet and you'll drop the weight.

Also genuine question, do you have defined/stronger muscles on your lower back from holding your chest up? Is this somewhere you frequently get pain/soreness?

suck my dick i mean my pussy.

I cant be the only one with this question...

wtf is your bra size?

Attached: 1469930464191.jpg (1374x1074, 592K)

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

I don't think they're defined, but they are definitely sore. My shoulders especially. Sometimes I do stretches to loosen them.

lulz

post more pics of friend

don't tease me like that bby

That's my sister, and no lol

Those tits are less than one in a million. God smite the person who came up with breast reduction and all the jealous roasties convincing women to get them.

Alright, work those muscles stronger. Not hard to imagine you'd see less pain/discomfort with those muscles if that weight not as heavy for them anymore.

Everybody's advice has been relevant. Go to a gym later at night, or a woman's gym. Get over the first awkward time, everyone is focusing on what they're doing.

stop fishing for compliments you stupid whore

how does she feel about getting titmogged so savagely whenever you two go out together ?

Eat less and move more, but with tits like that you can make completely valid excuses for a lot of exercises. So you must find alternatives...
>walk or bike, the two wheel kind or stationary
>cut any and all soda
>cut starbucks (((coffee))) or any form of coffee that's actually just a giant coffee-flavored sugar bomb

More than chubby. Yes it hurts, being self-conscious means you are aware of your flaws. There are three ways to deal with self-consciousness, fix the flaws, accept them, or pretend to ignore them. Since this is something you CAN fix, you should make the effort. With things like birth defects, you accept them. If you try to ignore a flaw, like you currently are by minimizing your situation, it will swell inside you and come back to bite you harder.
No insult will ever hurt as badly as knowing you could fix something, but failed to because you were weak.
Good luck user. If others have done it so can you.

Attached: 1510302882508.gif (200x200, 91K)

well, her pussy doesn't smell like a sewer, so she comes out ahead.

Absolutely fantastic titties. No breast surgery hun, just lose some weight and they'll reduce and then you'll have the optimal female body: slim with big titties.

Attached: IMG_1087.gif (500x483, 2.55M)

>grimace mode

eat less and then stay that way.

Attached: grimace_mcdonalds_high_resolution.jpg (1200x1216, 509K)

It's a dairy plant technically

post your stomach
it is hard to tell what needs to be done

Thanks. This is the kind of advice I was looking for.

She's my best friend. She doesn't care about my boobs lol she never talks about them.

Pic is from two years ago, this is probably my goal weight. How long will it take to get there?

Attached: IMG_3452.png (736x1292, 1.3M)

>gained a little bit of weight
>little bit

Attached: 1521096811966.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

THis thread my dick get fat if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1460158028532.jpg (480x332, 24K)

What is your weight there, and what is your weight now?

post pic of your dad's dick

Idk what I weighed back then, maybe 150lbs. I weigh 170 now (gained weight in college, typical I know).

My chest isn't nearly as big as yours but it's big enough where clothes tend to just drape and hide everything. Also almost all my aunts had chests like your own.

Ime your best bet is tops made of stretchy material (though I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure if this is an option for you, but it's worth looking into), or cinching it all in with a belt. Also if you don't already, look into minimizer bras. They won't pad things down hugely, but I think every little bit helps.

Attached: PxHEtOL.png (1334x750, 475K)

I haven't been measured in a while, but I wear a 34K currently (UK size). I'm probably closer to an M cup now though. Bra sizing is actually a huge pet peeve of mine lol, so many girls wear the wrong size and it kills their back.

Not the user with gf but look into online retailers for bras for bigger sizes. There are a few that mainly sell specialty bras for women who underwent surgery or for women with large chests.

yo cunt, don't listen to these fat horndogs. get the reduction. you must be fucking miserable with those things. never heard someone regret it. you'll feel so much better and you won't look like a clown anymore.

That's not terrible given your size I would recommend 1300-1500 calories a day to start

Intermittent fasting is also a good way to help manage hunger but it won't help you lose weight any faster
cardio and weight training are optional as the only thing that matters for weight loss is calories in/calories out, but I'd highly recommend them both solely due to the mood boost and health effects

good luck

OK 20lbs at a loss of one pound per week is a little over 4.5 months if you're consistent with it. Might be right in time for the warm weather depending on when you are.

Use this: tdeecalculator.net/ and get your numbers. Remove 500 calories from your daily and start there. Aim to lose 1lb per week, and set your goal at 165, rather than 150 in one go.

You can get the reduction, but losing the weight first is probably a better idea. 5 months of work and you may find you're totally happy with your body and dont want the reduction. Or you want it more. Either way, 5 months of diet is nothing compared to the effects and costs of surgery.

Assuming you're in the UK from your bra size, I know one brand that sells larger sizes is a brand called Curvy Kate, and they're based in the UK.

Attached: 0025562_curvy-kate-charm-blackrose-balcony-bra.jpg (800x1023, 413K)

here, after reading
>Bra sizing is actually a huge pet peeve of mine lol
i've decided you shouldn't get the reduction. you're the most basic of bitches and you'd kill yourself when you saw people realize that. you need the lie.

jealous roastie detected

Go on the water diet for a month, go to a fancy clinic if you don't have the motivation to not be locked in there.

You're never going to make with just gym work. It's 90% diet 5% cardio 5% strength building you need.

Also for bad lower back try hyperextentions.

No fucking way you're 170. Get on a scale and take a pic of the readout while you're holding a timestamp in view. Otherwise this whole thread is a troll

we’re not saying “never cut em off.” we’re saying she should lose weight first to see if she’s really insecure about her tits or just her weight in general, and if after getting to a slim body type she still wants em off then she can get em off. but i bet they’ll shrink so much from the weight loss (at least down to a “normal” big size) surgery would be pointless.
dont get the surgery yet OP please

Welp, I'm done masturbating for tonight. Thanks for LARPing with me bros, I had a great time.

Here's a zip of ~200 pics of that girl, a true hucow.

pastebin.com/SCW4vYpc

>Also for bad lower back try hyperextentions.
For giving bad advice try licking the feces out of my cooter.