What's the optimum number of chews before swallowing food?

What's the optimum number of chews before swallowing food?

Attached: 1522805998837.jpg (916x1145, 88K)

guys why do girls do all of this? All of the posing, the selfies, the gym, the social media, etc etc, is it really all for chad? Do they do all these things just for chad?

Depends on the average size of your bite

the ONLY thing females care about is attention. for those that aren't totally hopeless, this changes when they become a mother.

Until it's broken down moron. A piece of meat takes more time than a cracker obviously

do you need baby step instructions for everything from fit?
how do i walk optimally kek

I wonder if she is planning on pouring that milk down her chest?

I read this as, the ones who can't get attention as a single woman because they are fat/ugly, will use their kids to get attention

What constitutes "broken down," it's a little subjective. Have any anons found success in jaw and digestion gains with a hard rule of 25 chews, or maybe 50 chews is the sweet spot.

Attached: 1522803623229.jpg (750x1334, 114K)

As long as you're not PYTHONING down the food

>Have any anons found success in jaw and digestion gains with a hard rule of 25 chews, or maybe 50 chews is the sweet spot.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 31K)

my family from my mother's side (in eastern europe), all say 40. its funny cus they all have no jaws

I started chewing more and it made my gas less intense. But I had hardly been chewing at all before. Also I was eating way too fast. Slowing down your eating will benefit you more than chewing more will.

Its a double edged blade, if you chew it up and digest it before it goes down, the stomach wont burn as much calories/work as hard to do it for you. So if you want to lose weight, dont chew (remember tdee all adds up), if you want to gain muscle or weight then chew a lot though.

I basically just chew once or twice and swallow like some fucking bird, I realized I'm barely of my conscious of my eating habits cause my attention is always diverted to my phone or computer. One day I'm going to choke to death like a retard.

>50 chews
Lol chewlet. Anything more than 6 chews is embarassing

Who is this semen demon?

Ekaterina Chernisheva
katti_colour

Attached: cc0e38f5-af3e-471f-8d00-014ca5feafcd[1].png (479x598, 685K)

0. I fyou can't dislodge your jaw and swallow whole, you'll never make it

Attached: 1522321961499.jpg (2941x3000, 1.31M)