How do I deal with anxiety? I used to lift it all away, but now it's just too much...

How do I deal with anxiety? I used to lift it all away, but now it's just too much. Lifting makes me feel good for a while, but then I'm back in hell

Attached: 1520943067015.jpg (267x212, 30K)

unironically weed

anyways whats the origin of your anxiety

Unironically kys. Weed will make it worse if you have an anxiety disorder. If you are just a degenerate with "worries" than yeah weed will distract you for a couple hours and give you a new costly and unhealthy bad habit.

weed exacerbates anxiety.

is it within your control?
If no, stop worrying about it
If yes,
are you doing what you can about it?
If no, why not?
If yes, why are you worried about it?

I am completely sober. Weeds makes my anxiety worse

I don't know. I used to be a hypochondriac, and I recently got a little of it back, feeling like I'm fucking my kidneys up from too much protein, exercising too much, eating too much of the same, that kind of shit. I also work and travel a lot, as well as study

Realize that you have low self esteem and need to start taking responsibility for your actions. Nothing changes unless you change it yourself

Me too bud. One of the things that helped is just giving up and being okay with dying. It sounds dumb, but w/e my health anxiety revs up I just chant "I would rather die than live in fear" in my head and I just give up and accept that I don't have control over anomalous conditions. Sometimes I go for a run and just chant it over and over again, helps a lot for heart attack fears.

Staying busy, particularly with others helps me. When Im alone and idle is when the cycle of regret>shame>self-loathing>doubt>fear>panic is easiest to fall into.

Attached: 1519696330563.png (1726x1238, 3.76M)

xanax

you have to be 3/4/5 to outlift your anxiety

No joke, now that i 3 plate bench i can go full autismo and normies at my gym get impressed. Not that they would ever hang out with me but at least they talk to me or compliment me every now and then. Specially old people and soccer moms for some weird reason

weed multiplies my anxiety

>giving advice when you're a shoulderlet

I take pills for my panic attacks. I have panic attacks during public speaking events.

>waa waa I'm anxious

You fucking grow a pair, you absolute kale male.

My doc gave me Xanax, but I've never taken it because I read about the horror stories of Xanax drug abuse

>kale male.

good one?

i really really want to die right now
can test fix this or will i t make my lows lower or what have you

OP again, just drove to gym and felt that if I had crashed I would've been better. This is not normal, should I call doc?

i got on SSRI's and my anxiety got much better. I used to get attacks all the time and slowly everything just seemed so much less intimidating. I know faggots on Jow Forums hate on them but they honestly changed my life

im Dude seriously yeah. It took me soooo fucking long and an accidental experience with some strong research chemical but once I finally met with a doc it helped so much. I can't express how much better things are for me now.

one final post before i sleep. Don't take fucking benzos

You in school by chance OP? Or do you know if therapy is covered under your health care?

If either of those are yes, I'd seek out some resources or give therapy a try. You spend hours of your time on a Cambodian flute crafting forum every day dissecting your lifts to the point where you're questioning the angle at which your knees bend when you deadlift. Why not put the same effort into your mental health? It's easier to get out of bed and lift when you don't hate yourself.

As someone with major body dismorphia even before coming to this website I worked out some shit in there to the point where I can at least change some of my cognitions about my body into motivation to get better instead of reasons why I'll never look okay.

I mean, you'll never be the same as everybody else, but that's okay. Talk to someone who can teach you how to manage, without drugs if that's the approach you want to take (they do take your opinions into consideration). Just make some tangible moves to get yourself in a good place. Good luck man.

This guy is a dumbfuck, please ignore him.

I used to have anxiety so bad I would wake up shaking 2-4 times a night. Wim Hoff and working on my gut health fixed it.
It unironically saved my life.

lol, 'horror stories'. If you stick to the recomended dose you will be fine.

More details pls

underrated advice

Having testicles helps...

I've got Panic Disorder and finally got better after a year of soul searching and sertraline. I'm trying to drop my 200mg prescrip cold turkey because it's giving me gyno and I'd rather live with panic attacks than be a "man" with literal tits. Reading this helped. I'm gonna try it.

Probiotics
Apple Cider Vinegar
Fermented Vegetables
Phosphatidylserine
Cold Exposure
Hill Sprints
Sauna
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy

I do the same thing actually, except with the litany against fear from Dune, repeating it to myself on my bike rides
Mantras very helpful, OP, but the most important thing to understand is that any negative emotion you feel is a temporary imbalance, and you will return to neutral with a little time and self control

Attached: lKq9Dgg.png (346x534, 53K)

Thanks so much guys, gonna call doc tomorrow and talk to uni counselor for therapy. I know it's all in my head, I just need to deal with it

wim hoff is easy. Its a breathing technique with shocking cold exposure.

Breath in all the way, relax and release. Do that at a moderate pace 30-40 times. on your last breath blow everything you have in your lungs out and hold it till you have the urge to breath. then gasp in and hod it for 15 seconds. Repeate all the 40 breaths and other stuff 3 times.

You might trip out and will get an adrenaline spike. Its fine, and cool.

You then want to jump in THE COLDEST shower you can find, or an ice bath. Not slowly get into and use to it, the point of this is to be shocking.
Suppress your hyperventilation and shivering. Stay calm and learn to concor the panic you get from the cold. This is what will make you better at handling anxiety.

The results are not some hippy shit you need to do for 2 months to get anything from. If you do it right, it's an immediate benefit, not cured, but that will come soon too.

Gut health and emotional health are very connected, if you have problems with anxiety I bet you also have some kind of gut issue.

I did a 6 day fast and then refed on nothing but probiotics I made at home (Kvass, Sourkraut, ext). But build up to that point by going on an IBS type diet for a while to rest your gut, give it a chance to repair itself.

A lot of others on this board have experience with this stuff as well. Start a thread about Gut health after doing research, same with Wim Hoff.
It really is like I'm a new person, and I don't even do them anymore unless I really want it to.

Good luck bud

Thanks brother

Attached: 1520943766098.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)