ITT

>ITT
The annual purge is set to begin in a few moments. wut do?

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 50K)

wait for the sweet release

Nothing

Why would I want to commit a crime? I'm not some filthy beast.

I would begin hunting down incels in their cucksheds

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Oh boy suicide is finally legal

Continue browsing the internet. I live in the woods about 20km from the nearest town, I doubt anyone will come here.

Why do you think WE'D be the ones who could possibly benefit from this?
If anything it'd just be a night of chad & stacy mass murdering betas.

Nothing because I live out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods,and I have guns

stab a nigga
rob a nigga
rape a nigga
etc.

Attached: dei.png (169x255, 12K)

Masterbate. The purge doesnt make it any different than any other day for me

Normies allowed to mass murder betas, omegas and robots. Yeah, great.

cheat on my taxes

I feel like most robots, myself included, would rape some women. Age of consent is 16 where I live, not that it would matter. A 16 year old girl is not very strong. Probably easy to knock out

>rape a nigga
user...

Sit in my living room and shoot everyone who comes in with a shotgun and put flowers in their skulls

find the nearest toy store and steal as many train sets as possible

Attached: image.jpg (1200x953, 372K)

I would hunker down and pray nobody remembers me.

>he thinks life works like a video game, where AI follow a certain path all the time

Go into the secret fort I made to capture innocent people who wanted to escape the massacre by hiding in the forest. After that I create a slave labour secret fort and take over the government. Get my hands on atomic weapons and crown myself emperor of planet earth.

Attached: Bunker.jpg (675x900, 580K)

Is that some WW2 machine gun bunker?

Kill as many niggers as one man can

why worry about the age of consent in a purge tho?

As life has been evident time and time again. I'll just be ignored. Nobody would want to waste their bullet or strength on me. I'm harmless anyway.

but it's not a crime since it's legal on that day

>suicide
>illegal
Is this a thing? How would you enforce this?

Gotta pay child support afterwards.

so you can pretty much look at the poster and get the entire plot/message/etc of these purge movies, huh?

stay inside, lock my doors and my windows, and watch neon genesis evangelion

Attached: e281ab3da595a750aacb9acc5c53fe28.jpg (500x440, 9K)

Prepare to download music online

I would fuck myself in the ass

Am already out in shrubby areas of the city with my ghillie suit on waiting for qd's

Attached: bush-101-002_1.jpg (575x575, 59K)

Board up windows, and keep a shotgun pointed at the front door.

this
all year long organize a group of like minded people and prep all year long for the purge. we would systematicly search out and kill as many colored people as possible

remember these are the creative team of the movie trying to steal ideas to put in the new production
sage these jews

Mostly a joke but yes suicide is technically illegal I'm pretty sure. I don't know how they'll enforce though.

become a nigga

idk go and steal a car? but then would i have to get it registered at the dmv the day after? or if that does not work out ghillie up and hide in the woods

Side with the Norks/Rus and Operation Red Dawn the nation

Attached: Augur's Tale.jpg (271x400, 34K)

It's illegal for intervention purposes.

Taunt niggers who are carrying guns

Download a torrent

Attached: 1526476433085.png (640x630, 580K)

> side note
any nation the has a chimp-out day every year needs to be invaded ,annexed and oppressed.
Remember : Order above all else.

I would say grab a gun and rob some places but I'm not sure if it's worth it. What if a group fucking tortures me to death or something?

go camping
maybe steal some richfag's credit card and buy all train simulator dlcs

I live in a fancy building filled with rich people who would definitely unite and hire gunned men to protect the building from invasion.
I think, however, I would like to offer shelter to homeless unprotected children and rape them as the purge happened

It's so you can't sue a cop for using force to stop you.

checked brother Sieg Heil!

Die
or since i am basically a ghost that don't interact with people

Don't die.

What is the point of killing if it's legal?

depends
am I armed to the teeth with body armor?
If I am I go out and Hunt every one I hate
If not then I hide in my room and wait for it to pass.

LMAO, this concept is beyond retarded, who the fuck cares about murders or rapes, when literally billions of dollars will be stolen by hacker groups or insiders. Financial crimes, which are legal, if committed that night, will destroy hundreds of companies and banks.

Attached: .png (205x246, 5K)

Stay in my damn house

Book a flight and return in the next month

obviously