Why is it so hard to eat 2500 calories?

why is it so hard to eat 2500 calories?

Attached: AC0B5253-F221-4FFB-8AC5-CBD01BBB2A91.jpg (1080x1298, 124K)

Because you aren't eating the right kindw

because your body is screaming and urging you to eat healthy to meet its nutritional needs but you're too much of a brainlet and a fatass that stuffs himself with cheap carbs and fat.

is that a guy pls say yes

its a girl
i would've hit 2500 if i was eating junk and shit. I've been eating clean

peanuts
popcorn

Literally my cutting TDEE. Ate 2500 today I'm I'm currently starving resisting the urge to eat more. 6'4 200lbs 15% bf before you manlet skeletons call me fat.

Same. I guess 1/2/3/4 as a goal isn't an ironic meme...

>2500
Step up your game, kid. 4500kcal Master Race.

slap?

>125lb skelly who can't find appetite to eat over 2000 calories per day
i guess this is it for me

Bro my breakfast alone was almost 2000 calories.
>4 large eggs
>Half a packet of chorizo
>Half a red pepper
>1/3 an onion
>1 cup of cooked rice
>Seasoned with a bit of cajun seasoning and that's all it needs
Mixed that all together and had a Mexican styled stir fry. Shit was great. Seriously it's easy to eat, you just need to actually eat.

>150lbs who can’t find an appetite to eat 2500 calories
>just losing weight when trying to maintain
>junk food seems to be the only option
I understand your pain

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 355K)

Try mass gainers, I had a hard time eating 4K to bulk so I did 2.2k cal worth of mass gainer shakes then the rest was just el fatfucko home cooking. It’s easier if you drink water.
T.-5’11, 125lbs. Formerly 105

it's hard counting all the calories, but i am so full after i actually balance my meal

How ironic, here you have people trying to gain weight, and on the other end you have people trying to lose weight, both considering themselves cursed

no food is junk food IIFYM.

Because you don't eat frequently enough, don't actually eat as much as you can when youbdo eat, but most importantly of all by far, don't plan your meals out.
Eat breakfast at 7. Lunch at 12. Dinner at 15. The rest of the dinner (because you need to make a lot) at 18. Some high calorie snack like nuts before you go to bed at 21. Notice anything? Never ever wait more than 4 hours between meals. You might not agree with me cause you don't have any experience, but waiting 8 hours between two meals doesn't mean you'll be capable of eating more than if you waited 4.
When you hit a megawallwhile eating, keep eating for at least 20 minutes more even though it is slow. You gotta get used to pushing yourself at least a serious bit every meal.
T skelly that gained 15 pounds in 3 months (muscle memory helped make it mostly lean mass)
The key is absolutely planning, and you havd to make the food yourself. Over time your body gets used to it and your apetite increases.
Also work out, increases apetite

Add more olive oil to your cooking 1tbs=120kcal, slap some mayo on your sandwiches 1tbs=90kcal, eat more pasta 100g=350kcal, peanut butter 1tbs=95kcal, bananas =100kcal and oats 1 cup=300kcal.

empty calories
and i dislike the taste of olives

Attached: D617FB19-266B-4DDF-B308-6391B42F2936.jpg (1014x993, 126K)

You're just shooting posts down. Take a long read on the post above his. You will not be able to do this without cooking for yourself, unless you use stuff like mass gainer or calorie shakes or gomad, but my method is way better cause it actually trains your apetite and increases the amount you can eat per meal before you get full.
Come on man, don't just ignore posts cause they're long, detailed or look hard

I don't think you know what empty calories mean

Bad excuse. There are plenty of high calorie foods that go down relatively easy. Spaghetti, salmon, white rice, minced meat, nuts. I don't think you cook, so you're making it much harder for yourself

You're a fucking retard

Oil, dairy (whole milk, butter, cheese), pork especially bacon and startchy foods are great bulking foods.

Try smoking a little bit of weed

It's easy if you don't eat the classic "healthy and lean" kind of foods. You'll have to eat what feels like a fuck ton of chicken and broccoli to hit a high calorie count. But shit like peanut butter, eggs, fatty meats like bacon, sausage, ground beef, oats, full fat yogurt all make it easy to hit a total.