Mexifit

any /paisas/ in?

what's the best protein meals you can buy at oxxo? also, any experience with protein from Dr. Simi?

Attached: 9d3.png (1182x730, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tupincho.net/foro/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno since I'm from El Salvador but I do know that beans are the best gains food you can get in our countries

I already eat plenty of beans though. I'm a beaner. I need more variety

Pupusas are a God-Tier source of gains, anyone else a result of the Salvadoran Diaspora?

>mfw everyone in my family fought for the Government
>theres a sizable network of Salvadoran Army vets in in rural CA
>mfw always thought this is what Nazis in Argentina must've felt like after the War

Attached: Salvadoran Feels.png (852x918, 41K)

Pupusas are godtier sure, however I have this unhealthy obsession with wanting them packed with cheese and not much else lmao. Nice to see another fellow salvadoran on here. Glad your family fought against those commie fucks. Sad that they're in power now. At least they're letting the military fuck up gangsters now. How is Cali? Not too many of us here in NYC

In all seriousness, is Dr Simi's whey protein any good? Is cheap as fuck but that's the same thing that makes me doubt buying it.

Dr. Simi is good stuff, just not tasty

W A L L
A
L
L

making whey protein is not that hard and does not require space age tech, they are not a small company and I would not find it impossible for them to import the machinery to do it, (I think is made from milk). Sanitary conditions in their factories is another thing entirely.

buy it on mondays and they have a small discount.

I bought mine at 200 something pesos which is a bargain

How do you bean bros deal with tortillas and bitores? I mean fucking carbs are killing me.
Post recetas para Mexicas

>How is Cali?

Pretty gay but the rural parts are the best, most of the other Ex-Army guys pass as white and my dad whose technically the only honest to God Mestizo of the group is well liked around here. Also, literally all of the 1st Gen guys (myself included) joined up in the military in some way (mostly Muhreens) for some reason. My dad knows a few people who fought for the Commies in El Salvador and their kids ended up being bleeding heart liberals or straight up commies, who woulda thunk huh?

>however I have this unhealthy obsession with wanting them packed with cheese and not much else lmao

Brah you have to put some refried beans and bacon in there for maximum flavor gains

How much you got?

Oxxo es shit you wont find nada, simi plex is too much sugar

i think its impossible for a poorfag like me to eat healthy in mexico, the cheapest food are tacos and it also doesnt help that theyre delicious. i even went to imss dietitian and all they gave me was a fucking piece of paper guide with weird measurements and without a legend or a key to know what the fuck they mean.

Attached: ndZXQzkU8-QNJYRnhKKqIrpM51fT0KhsE3o-77NBKJg.jpg (720x404, 42K)

>2018
>su dieta no consiste únicamente en comer un chingo de atún dolores
Nunca lo va a lograr, compa

Attached: images(9).jpg (471x651, 38K)

Tuny + saladitas master race here

A demas de las como 10 variedades de frijol, come chícharo, ejote, lenteja, garbanzo. NO COMAS ALBERJON. Asi le pusieron tus antepasados a la soya.

Si. Por favor.

Hey Mexicans. What's a good, authentic brand of Tequila?

Tortilla de maiz, no de maseca.

Nada de eso, pendeja, comer sano en México es increiblemente barato. Te han enseñado a comer como un puerco americano, por eso no lo ves. Pero bueno, tu y tu gorda familia (y la gorda culera que tendrás alguna vez como pareja) merecen seguir asi.

You wont find it in your side of the wall.

Que pedo puto, de donde eres ? Yo vivo en Mty. Alejate de Dr simi, no mames y proteinas del oxxo... ps no se w, nunca he visto nada saludable ahi.

I just hold it. Don't eat tortillas and any other thing like that :(

Underrated post

No mames al IMSS si estas jodido...

Cartera de pollo 84 pesos, 4 para la semana 350 pesos masomenos.

Medallones de atun pra dos días 130 pesos. Dos bolsas 260 pesos.

20 sobres de atun pra complemento 320 pesos.

Mucha verdura, mucha fruta, mucha agua, miel natural, avena y huevos 400 pesos.

1300-1500 ala semana y esta chingon.

Nota precios de Soriana.

Saludos.

Lactose free and reduced fat (low sugar) milk. Cecina, eggs, ham, tuna, sardines and oats (OXXO protein).

Don Julio 70. That's a specially tasty not high priced white tequila, my favorite.

Also, Mezcal Bruxo No. 4 or No. 5 those are goooooood mezcales, very tasty and not so high priced.

Arround 40 bucks any of those I mentioned.

Este pendejo ardido del culo que le dará un infarto o embolia alos 40, tiene toda la puta razón.

op here. this is pretty helpful. thanks

btw yucafag here

Thanks m8. I'll look for those

Que chingon. Yo viví en Merida 6 meses por trabajo. Vivia ahi por Cd Caucel en las privadas que estan por el libramiento pasando el Chedrahui. Hermosa tu tierra. Saludos !!

Hola como están mis razitos

No mms wee el pollo esta bien bara aqui en mexico.
t. chink from canada living in faglandia (Guadalajara).

Another mexican reporting in.
DO NOT FALL FOR THE SORIANA/HEB/COMERCIAL JEW TRICK OF POLLO"""FRESCO"""
They only sell shitty ass frozen chicken breast injected with water to increase teh weight, buy actual fresh chicken and beef at your local butcher or mercado. This guarantees maximum wallet gainz

also simi protein varies shit-ton, but just get the Amino-acid profile from a GOLD brand protein bottle and compare it to a simi one till you find one that is not shit.
There are other brands that sell in bulk here in Mexico but I'm kinda weary of buying the whey in big bulk quantities.

Link related. One of the local Mexican Whey "producers" has no way of confirming that their nutritional info is real.

What link you fucking idiot

FUCK forgot the link I am retarded
tupincho.net/foro/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70001

Attached: 1504548528115.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

>ser norteño
>Comer carne asada con guacamole y salsa básicamente todos los días
>Disfrutar del bulking más fácil del mundo
Ser Jow Forums en el norte está peladisima

>tfw I’m a coconut
How do I into speaking my native language

Attached: E5EDBED2-58A7-4118-8531-97B50A0ABEAC.jpg (874x684, 86K)

>mfw can speak Spanish but choose not to, especially when dealing with illegals

Of course I whip out the Spanish for the huwite wimminz tho

Attached: Smug Fat Kid.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>I just started my fast
>my mom is making pozole rojo tomorrow
What do??

>Pupusas
I'm a white dude but my gf is a guanaca so I can confirm that there is NO better bulkfood than pupusas.

>everyone in my family fought for the Government
We FMNL here.

There are some great low carb tortillas out there, for the gringos doing LCHF diets. You might have to order from the US, can you bear that shame lol?

To anyone who has trouble with tortillas:
Just eat a max of 4 or 5 a day, the need to be real corn tho, MASECA(which is corn meal and starch) and Wheat tortillas are total shit with only empty carbs.
True Nixtamal tortillas are great source complex carbs and great for bulking and maint diets, and can be incorporated to your cutting too.

Easiest way I have found is just to make em mys elf, I buy nixtamal corn dough(some times cheaper than pre-made tortillas) and use my tortilla press (every mercado in mexico sells em for cheap), this let's me control my macros perfectly. And you can easily store excess corn dough in your fridge for a long ass time.
Freshly made tortillas are the best!

P A R E D

A

R

E

D

Idk. I've always been more of a vodka guy myself.

Your native language? That's Nahuatl my fellow brother of the sun

mejicANO

Not being a fag. There's tasty food everywere you fucking cunt. Pinche puto...

Fuck off fagPuedo comerme 5 de harinita ?

Educated Mexicans like myself would never consider being in any other country as "ilegal".

No, that's not a "native language" since Mexico was created as a country. Shut the fuck up Donald.

What did you guys think of Coco?

I'm a bean but leaning is hard. conchas are soo fucking good and mommy keeps making beans and tortillas. I just can't resist the goodness,my goodness i'm craving this shit so bad. I was on keto and seeing abs then i binged for 2 days straight and today i had like 6 little pieces of corn bread. i'm going do do cardio to undo the fuckup but i'm not sure it's gonna halp

Attached: mex pepe 4.png (611x597, 199K)

Its not being illegal, its reclamation.

Gracias amigo.
I hope its not hard to fine this shit in the great plains de okie.

>what's the best protein meals you can buy at oxxo?
brain cells

This. Americans are just getting conquered. And if DJT is unsuccessful in putting up the wall, I can see the southwestern US getting reclaimed, forcefully and 'illegally" in sheer numbers.

Are chicharrones Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 151950581636.png (500x601, 299K)

Chicharrones with hair are

Soy puro pinche tejano

Oaxacan cuisine mi negros.

no mames
Con 2000 como todo el mes y me sobra
Compra frutas verduras y carne
Compra unas buenas ziploc
Corta todo y divide en raciones en las ziploc
Congela todo y olvídate que se te pudran
Diario baja al refri lo. que vas a usar al día siguiente

>15 milanesas de pollo
>5 latas de atún
> 10 milanesas de res
> 5 kilos de jitomate
> 2 kilos de cebolla
> 2 bolsas de frijoles
> 2 kilos de arroz
Lo demás rellena con verduras a tu gusto

Attached: A252A2FC-3FD8-41A9-AFEA-A4C3145D9B61.jpg (443x332, 32K)

Wey vives en la playa, compra chingos de mariscos y complementa con verdura y queso, es mas barato comprar en un mercado que ir al oxxo

Made my cry like a bitch and went straight to hug my grandma after it

Cant cross unless proper papers.
Damn.

what do you think of chapulines and the rest of insects mexidiet provides?

also, what about charales, and amaranto?

Attached: charales.jpg (1024x682, 440K)

Charales are great but high sodium

I like dropping charales and some chopped veggies on my brown rice some times instead of knorr cubes, works pretty well if you like fish.