Tfw used to have nice long hair in high school

>tfw used to have nice long hair in high school
>tfw this is my hairline now, like 5 or 5A on norwood scale
>people think I'm 10-20 years older than I actually am
>at this point I really just wish that it would all fall off so I don't have to shave/buzz it every 2 or 3 days and be reminded of it
I see threads about how to grow it back all the time but does anyone have any recommendations on how to permanently remove your hair?

Attached: hairlinemia.jpg (2592x1944, 1.68M)

Keep your head shaved at all times . I’m 29, bald and people think I’m in my early 20’s

Attached: 5720B890-8EC0-42D6-8F92-6C50D043BF26.jpg (2532x1900, 477K)

I forgot to mention but I turn 23 in a couple of days
press F to pay respects

>bald at 22
Well, at the very least you have a lot of time to come to terms with it.

Chriat you are only 22?! I started to lose hair when I was 21, but I still have hair. My hairline is ok but i have diffuse thinning. Not visible when I cut my hair short

>people think I'm 10-20 years older than I actually am

You're just ugly my dude.

I buzz and people pick my age 9/10 times

>5 or 5a on the norwood scale

There’s a scale for baldness like kurax for shit size?

Delusions of an anonymous fitizen

P.much this. Early 30's and I still get carded for booze.

dude, balding that early? there are studies that show if you have this bad of a disposition to baldness early in life that you risk for prostate cancer, heart disease, and insulin sensitivity is tripled.

you should keep a lookout on your health in the next coming years. my condolences on your mental well-being as well, can't imagine it being easy. are you a hermit? don't go full incel, buddy.

>that 30 year old on Jow Forums

Attached: 1522638181813.png (376x349, 56K)

Damn, bro. That’s rough at ~23, but you just have to be better in other respects to make up for it.

We’re all gonna make it.

Attached: 234A784C-0128-492F-8FEA-69EF1370004E.jpg (632x1024, 74K)

make buzzing your head a part of your morning routine and start lifting. you'll be fine.

Minox and fin, friend

Won't do a thing on that amount of hair loss

It's okay Dan.
I still think you're an amazing individual and I do love you.

Attached: 1517191954791.jpg (480x658, 53K)

Thumbnail looks like a boob lol

Attached: 1470063876693.jpg (600x453, 78K)

rip

Its all ur fault lmao. Lifting make you bald faster

Attached: 1518408363369.png (520x600, 290K)

wait, dan, as in that chucklefuck that used the brave little toaster for most of his usernames, bearded man?

The good thing about being that bald is that you've got nothing else to do but accept it.

Nothing less masculine and girly that weak pussies who try to hold onto their hair by poisoning their bodies with anti-androgentic drugs.

Opinions on me? I have always had a high hairline naturally but this recession at temples is a new development

Attached: IMG_20180404_215825924.jpg (1836x3264, 1.34M)

Shave it, stop growing it out, that makes you look older.

You don't look 10-20 years older with it shaved, you look 3-4 years older.

It's over. I can see you are coping well with all that shiny gaming equipment lol

>why even work out? just accept the way you look dude haha it's pathetic what you're doing

guys, you realize balding is an incredibly normal thing right?
men bald.
if a woman goes bald something is wrong, but men go bald naturally.
it's nothing to be worried or upset about.

sure, take biotin and use dht blocker shampoo to keep it longer, but don't fret over it

From the thumbnail I thought this was an onion thread

JUSTin Bieber

Attached: LO89Rr1.png (442x324, 183K)

JUST fuck my hairline up famalam

Attached: 1523357220967.jpg (1171x1496, 57K)

lel dude you could look fine if you just got a proper cut.
receding hairline is workable until the center is gone

Attached: 560abf14e857de7eb1cb0ccda55afe4f.jpg (500x628, 69K)

Its bad luck to get it so young though.

Attached: 23 year old bald anon.jpg (1070x1545, 397K)

ur handsome af bbe, you'll be fine

yeah, I had it buzzed down before, I've just let it grow out for the past few months until it was long enough to get a proper hair cut

it can look good even pretty far down the line of balding, just be confident and try it out. but do be realistic and trim it shorter when it's gone too far

Attached: MV5BMTMwOTg5NTQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM3MDAzNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 14K)

definitely, I used to get a short back and sides then have the top shortened a bit and let it grow out until it looked like pic related, then get it cut again. but i decided to start buzzing my hair over winter just to try it out, if I could give myself a 5 on top and 2 on the back and sides without making it look like an unprofessional mess I would just sort out my own hair forever

Attached: 1516275038085~01.png (781x1131, 437K)

I've always had a widow's peak, but now I'm 20 and I'm tempted to shave it all off
I just find bald men really hot

>I just find bald men really hot
u on that phaggy time?

>Use waxing strips
>Use anti hair growth lasers

damn you look good no homo tho

His literally invisible to women. Sure, he has good jaw but without hair he looks like dog shit.

You know that it's mandatory to check right? They don't think you're under 21 LOL.

Damn. I thought i was the king of hairlets, but i'm still going a lot stronger at 22 than you.
Shaved it off a year ago and it feels great. Just grow a short beard and get ripped.
Chicks love it

u fucking wot
>dad went bald at 16
>18 now
i can feel it going already
surprisingly im not balding yet but holy shit im gonna die

How many anons in here have itchy as fuck scalps with their hair loss? I just looked at my crown and there's more gone than it seems only a month ago when this photo was taken.

I tried no-shampoo a few years back and my scalp went mental, rashes, flakes in my hair, eyebrows (eyebrows receeded heaps too), itchy as fuck. I don't think that's normal. I have jock itch, had ezcema as a kid and think I have some immune issue but...is there actually any hope?

My pubes have also thinned heaps which I'm confused as fuck about.

Attached: RIP.jpg (640x480, 137K)

>His literally invisible to women
No.

MAJOR COPE
if a dude with his face, decent build and nice dress walks in it's over for you boyo

Baldcel cope

Do you even talk with women? Not girl, women.

There are plenty of women whom are attracted to bald guys. They think bald guys are high test.

>bald
>not soy boys

Nobody prefers bald guy. Stop coping.

nigga you look hot as fuck i suck yo dick

they don't talk to anyone but Jow Forums and lookism.
if you're going bald:
NECKPILL
IRONPILL
TANPILL
optional:
Tattoo pill
Take up a combat sport pill

it's that easy

Pic related is only neckpill baldcels should take.
NW2+ = DEATH

Attached: stock-photo-rope-with-knot-for-suicide-isolated-on-white-background-90234031.jpg (293x470, 16K)

cope cope cope cope cope the post lmao

Where's your source faggot

That's probably because of your soft, womanly face, tiny wrists and high voice.

Get a head tattoo to conceal the hairline while you are at it.

Attached: bald.jpg (474x474, 22K)

Nah, you can still get everyone by the balls.

Attached: hhimmler.jpg (550x711, 46K)

Grant?

>head tattoo
That must hurt like shit

Invisible to prime women

Still a good option.

Eh? Not really. This was the man's wife. Can't say he could complain. If you are alpha you can pull no problem, no matter the hairline.

Attached: Mhimmler.jpg (220x367, 10K)

He just ran a status game on her. If he was a construction worker he would off himself before he would reach his 40's. Meanwhile unemployed Chad would outslay him every day just by existing.

nice he can attract 45 year old single moms

yeah I do. Wasn't sure until the parts that receded stopped itching.
I also did no-poo years back, no issues really, sounds like you may have had a skin infection.
Fuck balding man, shit's weak. pic related is the direction my hairline is going

Attached: 592d9d14944ea24341d614ccccfd31fa.jpg (500x632, 65K)

get a tattoo of hair on your head you bald fuck

how fucked am i

Attached: another bald anon.jpg (1080x1920, 377K)

Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!

What's with the airbrush lmao

wow
nice dirty cop look

Buzzcut that shit off

Where are the other halves of your eyebrows?

those baby hairs are a sure sign of balding

Are there any downsides to starting Rogaine?

Puffy face
Dark circles under eyes
Dandruff
Chest pains
Some people are asymptomatic though

You might be, but it still looks great. A little receded hairline is classy and masculine. Even a pulled back widows peak looks good. If your crown is looking thick you don't have anything to worry about for quite some time.

If you ever notice your crown thinning you can get on rogaine or regular minoxidil (I use it once a day and I find it maintains what I have, though I went off it for a few months and thinned quite a bit).

The only thing I would say is to invest in an anti hair loss shampoo if you're really concerned (depends on your age) something with biotin and saw palmetto, Pura Dor makes a really good one, and use Nizoral twice a week also and let it soak in. Really though, your hair is fantastic and I wouldn't worry at all. I have a way more receded hairline than you and my gf loves it and I have no problem attracting women anyway. Nobody other than you or other balding men would even notice a hairline barely receded like that.

There are really bigger issues than balding, no?
Just accept it. It's not worth to give a slightest fuck for it. And we have only so many fucks to give ...

Attached: IMG_20180410_182702_545.jpg (1500x2000, 241K)

HHAHAHAH FUCKING BALD KEKS

I am even on masteron, PURE DHT and i am still having a full head of hair.WHY? because you're all fucking retarded for nothing doing something about it when it happens

GET REKKT

Attached: 2wddw.jpg (645x335, 38K)

Not even fin will save you from pure dht injections you moron

how bad is mine bros

Attached: C24450A2-003E-4051-9B2A-285DB5E4D7E8.jpg (1281x1708, 266K)

Slayer. Hair loss routine?

the lost son of Ragnar Lothbrok

You look almost identical to me. I'm 32.
And indeed, my hair is the least of things I have to worry about.

>the virgin jaw clench

what the fuck happened to your skin bro

Go on fin if you plan on keeping that. You’re thinning in the vertex and temples. In about 5 years you’ll look terrible.

>tfw used to have long nice hair in high school
>tfw still have long nice hair at 27

Feels good.

Attached: 1523249140866.jpg (491x481, 22K)

Interesting, I'm 26.
But some people had told me I look 30ish.

whats wrong with it?

What people don’t realize is you can be balding and not even “see” it until it’s too late. What makes you “look” bald is the amount of light reflecting off the surface of hour scalp. You only notice this when you’ve lose about 60% of the follicles in the area. By then it’s too late and you’ll need a hair transplant to up the density. It’s also the reason why hair transplants even work at all, they never restore full density (you don’t have enough follicles in the donor region to do this, about 8000 ever) so you have to create the “illusion” of density by strategically placing them such that it reduces the reflection of light enough that it’s not noticeable.

Tl;dr by the time you notice it’s thinning, it’s already too late.

am i gonna make it bros? be honest

Attached: 457128542.jpg (367x139, 12K)

what the fuck am I supposed to take to prevent this?

Lmao. Delusion

Nope. You have no loss.

You're gonna make it.

El goblino tylerino

The only way to prevent any further loss is to take finasteride 1mg a day as prescribed by any dermatologist. It is the building block of maintaining what you have. It’s what Elon Musk and Wayne Rooney are on since their transplants to prevent further loss.

You supplement it with Nizoral shampoo, which also removes surface DHT. Some people use minoxidil which seldom can cause hair (that hasn’t died yet) to regrow.

The point is DHT kills hair follicles that are susceptible to it. Once the follicle dies it can NEVER regrow. Only finasteride can stop this from happening.

Attached: el goblino1.png (302x302, 88K)

Thanks man will look into it, dad and uncle was bald, but both of my grandfathers weren't tho, but not taking chances