>tell them information
>complete fast
>feel fantastic
>all of a sudden more people I never told ask me about it
>ok.gif
>all of a sudden literal bosses asking me about
>okwow.webm

It's spreading like wildfire, they are learning Jow Forums

Attached: you cannot stop me.jpg (950x534, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dieting plans spread fast

what a surprise

wait is misinformation why people arent getting lean?

lifestyle choice tho, I've been fasting for a solid 2 years now

That sounds fantastic, what have you been advising them

You haven't eaten in two years?

Sounds like soccer-mom tier levels of gossip spreading and misinformation being spread.

>dieting plans

"Have you heard the new Diet Fad sweeping the nation? It's called ... not eating!"

I love how we have to package not eating as some crazy new weightloss program, an amazing discovery hitherto hidden from the minds of mortal men. It's like the old MadTV sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

This, i don't get why everyone is making a massive marketing deal about 'fasting' like its the brand newest science 3000 diet - it's basically not eating and drinking enough water.
get off your high horses.

normies and newfags apparently think fasting permits consuming calories, I have no idea why.
I read in thread once that some fag went on a dry fast for a week as opposed to a water fast. To this day I'm baffled by what he meant.

It's literally the world's oldest way to diet. Bu t I guess normies will be normies and when there is a fad to be made up they don't skip a beat.

Waterfast = just drink water
Dry fast = no eat, no water

have you ever tried not drinking water for a week, retard?

Never greentext again.

Attached: 1515565334346.jpg (645x671, 81K)

I wish you /fast/faggot would show up to my house right. I'd show you what a high-carb diet does for someones that eats quality, healthy food and lifts 5x a week. I'd snap your spines like chicken wishbones and keep the most feminine man to show up as boipusy slave

Attached: 9bf33659e8ce6b692490825c1e62040f.jpg (645x839, 102K)

underrated

>Threatening people trying to better themselves
Also, people fast to lose weght faster and get a lower pody fat %

I've had coworkers who have never spoken to me (literally, there is a big language gap because I'm a dirty foreigner in their country) ask me about my weight loss.
Feels good man.

tell your boss to get on soy diet so you can eventually careermogg him and get his position

Can we agree that once you stop your fast, you will gain all the weight back unless you make serious changes and have a healthier lifestyle?
So why not just forget about the fast and start eating healthier + exercise?
You want to lose the weight asap because you want stretchmarks and loose skin?

This

Fasting plan :
- don't eat

Wow user.

>fasting prevents loose skin due to autophagy
>fasting boosts HGH
>fasting gets you to lower bf quicker
>fasting changes your insulin levels and suggar craving instead of just ignoring them consciously
Fasting is the first step to a proper ddiet change.

You talking shit about fasting, boy?

Attached: YsflBUX.jpg (960x640, 43K)

you say that like it's hard, your'e just a pussy

Lol
I know you won't do it, but post your bodypic or tell us for how long you've been lifting

I utilize fasting with fat fucks I train because of their extremely horrid dietary control. I can take a fatty and if I can convince them to fast just 2 non-consecutive days a week there are a series of things that happen.

1) they bitch and moan nonstop all day about how hungry they are and how miserable they are on fasting days.

2) within 2 weeks they start choosing on their own healthier food options and smaller portion control all on their own. (they get better but not great)

3) they start telling me they feel like they have more energy after a while

4) start having spontaneous activity including proactively deciding to go for walks or even to the gym.

This tells me that as much as it's a willpower thing, there's also strong hormetic signaling that has to be dealt with and this is further backed up with the clinical work I do with the fat fucks I train. They're all fucked up metabolically from heart disease and diabetes all the way down to something as benign as elevated baseline insulin.

You realise that most people think that you would literally die or at least be borderline insane from going a week without food?
Fasting is actually an extremely unusual idea in the modern world

I unironically don't own a cam despite first world. Lost about 20kg in 6 months and have been working out 8 hours daily to get to a healthy weight. gained like 5kg but still ideal weight. Haven't gained anything in like 10 years. Fasting is a perfect mental cut from your sinfull ways. No skin flaps either, only the faded stretch marks from fatty past.

It does work, you just have to be strict.

you know phones have cameras on them these days dude

As I told you, I don't own a cam, no not even a phone. My 10yo hitposting station is the only electronic device I own. Materialism is cancer.

I disagree with you. Get them on the clean diet rightaway. These people are more prone to cheating if they have to fast, instead of being allowed to pig out on vegetables

>having a phone is cancer
ok bud it's not the 1700's anymore time to grow up

>beeing able to wageslave everywhere is beeing grown up
Nah thanks. Read some Unabomber. That's actual freedom. Freedom from your bodily urges is fasting, cutting out unnecessary shit is freedom from mental urges.

Ad a dietician myself who works with obese people, I completely disagree with your methods. I get the highest success rate by putting them on a diet very high in vegetables right off the bat

guessing you don't have a job then because 99% of jobs require you to have a phone dude lol

>have been working out 8 hours daily
The fuck am I reading here. /fasters/ are cancerous faggots I'm out of this thread

Nah my dude, I do work in a pretty good position. No one requieres you to have a phone, people just expect it. Just tell them to send you a email and they're fine. Considering that most people don't phone eachh other but use it as a modern pager, it's really no difference. You don't need a phone, you're not that important. But you wnt to be, which is why you make such delusional claims about "needing" it.

>fat fucks burning away fat is cancerous
Right, while you at it, leave the whole board.

e-mail is just too slow to communicate with dude, calling/texting is essentially instant communication. in fact my position requires a phone, it's really not negotiable at all, like i'm not gonna log into my fucking e-mail to communicate with people are you serious? you saying spending $500 on a phone is "materialism cancer" is fucking retarded and you know it lmao, getting into severe debt and living outside of your means in materialism cancer, not owning a fucking iphone get real nigger

>emailsing is slower than texting
Seriously what. And don't larp as if you'Re that important that you need to be informed the ecactly same second. Which you even still can be, just let new messaged pop up on your destop.

Nah, mein Neger, nearly non of you people actually needs a phone. And the more important you are the less people are allowed to phone you up. Having a phoe constantly on you is beeing a wage slave 24/7. Even if you're one of the few which actually needs one, just leave it at work. YOU don't need one, your employer onl wants you to have one to be able to make you work while you're off work. Seriously, read into the history of the 20th century. Making people work more for less under the disguse of "technological freedom" is a propaganda meme so people dono't have too much time to think about problematic stuff. It's the real control of the masses, even more so due to an constant stream of instant gratification jsut a click away. You're conditioning yourself against your own interest.

Take the KaczynskiPill, mein Neger.

Having a phone is fine, buy one second hand or cheap.

I see you've opened your eyes, I feel the same way about materialism. I try to minimize being a hypocrite myself.

Wow fasting is such a meme... don't you know you have to EAT to lose weight.

Second hand is always a good start. I ceased buying new shit for the most part 5 years ago. Thrift books, thrift cloths, trifts furniture. You wouldn't believe the shit I got for free. I have a 4 part ceailing high massive wood antique bookcase fughed out from trash and its full of quasi free books worth easily 7-8K new. Same for cloths. People constantly remark how fancy and well dressed I am. If they only knew. People just throw shit away just to buy it new. It'S one step after another, my prolly utpic dream would be pure autarc living, but oe can try to get as far as possible in our modern world.

you have to eat at least SIX small meals a day to lose ANY weight

fasting as opposed to the other retarded dieting plans has other benefits besides just losing weight. I still do 1-2 2 day fasts every month and one ~week long fast every 9months and I'm at 10% bf. Just make sure to fatten up slightly before the longer one.

cant say ur wrong about certain things that you mentioned and i like the pov, what i dont understand is your style of typing that makes me think your some larping neet in mums basement lol

Attached: 1522065924386.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm a kraut and been shitposting on multiple threads, so haven't given to much thought on how it might look.

Attached: 5245841334838.jpg (1505x889, 67K)

It's actually funny how you can buy a lot of things second hand and save yourself a bunch of money, it's like people WANT to spend money on pointless things, getting easily fooled.

I'm tipping my own fedora right now but I feel so smart 'unlocking' simple knowledge