Started eating 5 eggs a day with sardines with hot sauce

>started eating 5 eggs a day with sardines with hot sauce
>literally have no hunger for the rest of the day

What's going?

Pic related is me cooking as said breakfast?

Attached: 20180408_110152.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

themediterraneandish.com/shakshuka-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5 eggs, sardines, ~500 calories

Are you a fatty? A meal like that does not raise insulin an appreciable amount, which means your fat cells are free to release fatty acids for energy, which means no need to eat.

Enjoy your clogged arteries.

>hot sauce

your body is trying to stop you eating utter garbage

Attached: DougieJonesthumpup.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

that sounds fire, post recipe NOW

minerals from the spices eggs and sardines keep you full

you could live on that forever

How do you prepare them? I've made fisherman's eggs (pic related recipe) once before, it was pretty good.
I use Old Bay instead of hot sauce because I'm in the blue crab state.

Attached: 1390765207999.png (1092x612, 523K)

All I had today was a subway sammy and a rice krispy treat. Will I lower my bf% by eating like a retard?

It's honestly pretty simple. I put a small amount of spray on the pan, throw the sardines and break them down once their warm enough and just crack 5 eggs on top. I obviously cover it.

Yea I'm fat, you got me lol

Most likely yes. If you're hellbent on barely eating just /fast/ instead

Is there a better way, should I eat more vegetables instead? I'm at college and don't have a lot of options so it's mainly just subway and like 2 other places I can go.

Crockpot my dude. That and a George Forman grill (or similar products) for cooking chicken. I meal prep, making a weeks worth of meals on Sunday and freezing half for later in the week. There are tons of cheap recipes online so theres a lot of variation.

What I do is cold soak oats in milk overnight to eat in the mornings (or make breakfast burritos or some other quick to heat up meal), with a simple burrito bowl with beans, rice, meat, cheese, hot sauce, guac/sour cream, and whatever else you can think of (or wraps). Then dinner is stew/soup or chicken/turkey with veggies (many people use rice too, but if you're on a cut its best t cut that out)

Don't be afraid to experiment; if you buy bulk from somewhere like Costco each meal could cost as low as $2, so a ton of food for less than a single sub with much better macros. I needed something I could heat up in the microwave in a minute to run out the door with so the breakfast burritos are awesome for this. Then I'll slip a bowl in my bag for lunch, then heat up dinner quickly later when I get home.

It really depends on what your goals are, but for uni speed, convenience, cost, and taste are the most important, and prepping really helps with that.

Don’t fry them in oil or butter just poach them in water. Also force yourself to eat a good carb meal 2-3 hours later (preferably before or after lifting). The hot sauce is just extra calories that’s not building muscle.

Protein and fat are filling as fuck. It's a huge part of why keto works for a lot of people tring to lose weight.

>5 extra calories

I know what I'm making tomorrow. That looks really good.

>5 extra flavor points

I have to tell you this, I ate 6 eggs a day for 4 months and you might want to not eat as many eggs a day because my LDL was higher

Literally made this today, accidentally overcooked my eggs but I ate it anyway.

were you working out during that time?

Not that much no, but I haven't worked out much in years. Regardless, eating greens is way better than eating eggs every day.

Hot Sauce is nothing as far as calories go. Also who gives a damn if it's not building muscle. The eggs and sardines make up for it.

I like scrambled eggs + cheese.
I top it off with pico de gallo and eat it with rice

I fucking hate tuna so i eat goat cheese with eggs because its delicious

>29 g

>take the dish out and let it sit for 5 minutes so you don't get salmonella

What does this mean exactly? Is there something about soft-baked eggs that produces salmonella when eaten hot or something?

you are going to make it

the power of low carb
add some bby spinich or other greens so you get more vitamins and fiber
stay away from processed carbs
bread , potatoes , ect

Attached: ruben.jpg (1200x900, 273K)

I too would really like to know this

I eat one sweet potato a day. Get at me.

>processed carbs
>potatoes

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

i just woke up , sherlie you know what i meant
i meant go low carb
stay away from processed carbs
dont eat
bread
potatoes
and other carby shite

Attached: 1518577540842.png (306x306, 112K)

To let them finish cooking. raw/uncooked eggs can cause salmonella

I cant eat sardines.Removing all bones takes fucking forever

damn I want to make this but the only oven safe thing I have is this bigass cast iron skillet

>not eating the bones
never gonna make it

>eating bones
enjoy death

That's literally perfect for this

enjoy your outdated science
it's called fisherman's eggs
>dying from eating completely soft bones
wew

Seems too big but I guess I could just make more

Careful eating too much sardines you can get some arsenic shit in the blood. Sounds tastey though.

Heard this on Joe Rogan. He had blood work done and his doctor wondered if he was being poisoned by someone because his arsenic levels were high. He stopped eating daily sardines and his arsenic went back to normal.

Please stop giving advice on fitness.

Capsaicin has plenty of supposed or potential health benefits and hot sauce has basically no fucking calories and tastes great. Not gonna make it.

>fat cells are free to release fatty acids
u wot

This, it's also a sign of high test.

When will soyboys learn?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-10-19-27-43-1.png (480x679, 386K)

>Sriracha

Attached: 1516895479537.jpg (387x437, 41K)

What a dumb study. Who puts hot sauce on backed potatoes.

It sounds like a meme but I honestly think it's true
>men like hot stuff more than women generally
>Latin America has the most high test muchachos and they love that shit

you're only supposed to have sardines once a week cuz of the mercury. you should chill op.

Attached: th[1].YVtK0IsLTOtImBacrGAmgwHaE8&pid=Api.jpg (474x316, 25K)

>being this retarded

Arent sardines low in mercury cause they are a bottom of the food chain fish.

Sure thing Jose

I recently bought a crockpot.. I'm attemtping to cook chicken in it, it always come out tasting like rubber. What am I doing wrong?

I'm buying chicken in bulk that has 9% added water. Is the added water causing it?

No they can't. The bacteria doesn't come through the shell so it's safe as long as they're fresh.

The fish is safe ‘cause it’s low on the food chain.

Just get a few rocoto seeds and make it grow. I think no other hot pepper comes close to being as tasty as them.

>'cause

If it's the flavor that's the problem, learn to season.
If it's the texture that's the problem, add a cup or two of chicken broth to the crock-pot. You can also add vegetables which will release liquid when slow cooked.
You definitely want to have a good amount of liquid in the pot in order to really get the texture of the meat really falling-apart amazing. Low heat, several hours, pretty easy really.

>he doesnt get the reference

Lurk /deenz/ general more you homo

Wow like 2 calories nigga just jump once if you're that worried about calories in hot sauce

Spanish style sardines with 3 eggs, rice and beans for that max protein carbs breakfast

uhhhh, yeah Paco, you the man. do you also speed up and not let people do zipper merges cause it hurts your manhood?

Spices are fucking shit for your liver, especially hot shit
Enjoy fucking yourself because of an arbitrary attempt to fit in

It's nothing to worry about too much just be concious.

>He doesn't /deenz/.

>spices are shit for your liver

Why the fuck do i have to share being white with losers like you?

egg protein takes a very long time to break down, it keeps you feeling full.

A similar thing i tried the other day is called a shakshuka. Ended up looking notjing like the picture, but damn was it tasty.

themediterraneandish.com/shakshuka-recipe/

Potatoes and carbs are fine you ketofags.

So much stupid in one sentence

>potatoes are fine
>killed a million Irish people in the mid-1800s

S W E E T I E
E
E
T
I
E

You know they make boneless/skinless sardines, right?

Attached: sardines-skinless-boneless-in-tin-can-pure-olive-oil-product-of-morocco-B8NPJ5.jpg (1300x953, 195K)

>I haven't worked out much in years
Hes here to look at CBT to jerk it to, wtf

Holy FUCK that looks delicious as fuck. Definitely making that next.

Attached: hungry-anime-gif-10.gif (388x364, 261K)

Wat

You are the reason people make fun of white people

WTF. the most adulterous women I know ALL eat crazy hot food. Here in UK. One eats whole chillis all the time and she constantly cheats on her boyfriend. There is something to this. Anyone else got anecdotes on this?!

Seriously you shouldnt eat more than 1 egg a day. I used to eat 6. Look on Harvard nutrition website.

Jow Forums in a nutshell.

This is the reason why you should never, ever, take advice from anyone here.

>29g
A single can of sardines is 25

>29 g
One egg has 14g on average and a can of sardines is 25. Assuming 4 eggs that's 81 grams of brotein in one meal.

Just got back from Vegas to Bongland. Was so hard to eat any vegetables while there, the only things I could find were pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes, and that constituted a salad.

But conversely portions were ridiculous and the amount of protein was insane. How are you americlaps not all leaving humanity behind with the force of a congested colon with all that food going in?

You're a pussy with no muscle mass. If 5 eggs and sardines is enough fuel for you, you are doing it wrong.

too much fat in one diet i used to eat 4 whole eggs and 4 whites for breakfast cooked in a shit tone of coconut oil with potatoes covered in olive oil, i reduced the amount of fat in that meal and spread it out over the day and my hunger came back straight away

what the fuck
i'm not even going to bother
just kill yourself or actually get an education

When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs...