Thoughts on Jordan Peterson?

Thoughts on Jordan Peterson?

This man makes me want to inject test, do physical labor and go to law school.

To keep this Jow Forums related, how does a 140lb 25 year old, alcoholic smoker go from benching 75lbs to benching 225lbs?

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (2405x1603, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXm7kTggz9g
endchan.xyz/.media/4d08f033ef3db913376a8ed0cfc7da56-imagejpeg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve
youtube.com/watch?v=OBezceQ2Y3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao that oldcel is a jawlet, chinlet, necklet, passive ass face, looks gay

>To keep this Jow Forums related, how does a 140lb 25 year old, alcoholic smoker go from benching 75lbs to benching 225lbs?

first of all you are a degenerate for being an alcoholic smoker and congrats on fucking up your t levels for ever

just go to the gym start with low weights and keep progressing slowly, as you are 140 lbs hitting 225 lbs may take you from 1 to 3 years maybe less if you manage to gain size

I think he's kind of a hack philosophy-wise and has completely let fame get to his head, but at the end of the day I still respect him for trying to help young people get their lives together. Better him than some self-help coach.

You are a incredibly judgemental jackass i hope your parents hang you : )

People that hate him are usually cringy contrairians with shit arguments. The people that really love him are cringy betas who had no dad. He knows his psych really good but its kinda clear he only minored in polisci.

Attached: prbx3j7fuwq01.jpg (1078x1332, 494K)

The cult of personality around him from TRP-tier fedora tippers is pretty pathetic but his general message is fair constructive for disenfranchised young dudes.

honestly you could probably pushup yourself to 225 fairly quickly. just bench/dip/pushup alot and don't be a retard, you'll have your 225 bench in 3 months

Le crooked toothed psychiatrist man

You slowly increase, are you even trying to think OP. Do 3 sets of 75 for 5 reps. Then next time do 2 sets of 75 for 5 reps and one set of 80 for whatever you can manage. Do that till you can do 80 for 3 sets of 5. Then 85. Then 90. Then 95. Ad infinitum. Take it slow dont get hurt LEARN ON YOUR OWN AND QUIT LEANING ON THIS SHIT ASS FORUM

He's the dumb person's conception of what a smart person is like. Basically waters down Nietzsche for the masses.

As for your bench.. just add weight to the bar every week until you can't, while eating at a slight caloric surplus.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXm7kTggz9g
Interesting video
Injecting testosterone is injecting the essence of another male's testicles into your body. Probably a bad idea. Physical labor is great if you're built for it. It's very tiring though. Law school is going to take a long time of they delve into the topic at all.
I don't know how to answer your question.

Fully embodies the philosophy of “those that can’t; teach”

I know nerds in basements jack off to him but in the real world you actually have to accomplish something to earn respect.

Really made me want to get my shit together. And I have made strides, but I am too damn far behind.

Unfortunately I'm not nearly as motivated by him these days. Really sucks because I could use the motivation.

White Deepak Chopra

But how do i gain muscle if i cant eating any food?

He's the literal embodiment of fitlit

Based

Attached: 1521277117939.png (1024x481, 250K)

Are you fucking serious?

He's often right, but is an overall asshole and is projecting his own shitty headspace onto everyone. He seems like a person that's been depressed for so long that he can no longer even imagine that human beings are capable of happiness. Also, his confrontational way of talking to people shows how fucking insecure he is, so fuck this guy.

i don't really care about his political theories and a lot of stuff that he says in pseudointellectual 2deep4u trash but I do appreciate his core message and ideas

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

endchan.xyz/.media/4d08f033ef3db913376a8ed0cfc7da56-imagejpeg.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

Attached: Sn7R1Aj.png (610x513, 399K)

I listened to a interview with Joe Rogan he did, seemed fine. I'm indifferent really but I like how lefties spaz like retards about him so he must be doing something right.

>people actually think this

Laughed. Just finished first chapter of 12 rules for life.
How do you like it so far?

Lmfao please post pics of yourself so we can laugh at you.

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (413x395, 50K)

You won't.

*blocks your path*

seems to have at least some good views and a very precise style in his arguments.

Attached: CD552A34-5AC8-4B60-8441-67C110FC7FC0.jpg (582x900, 40K)

Step 1) Stop being an alcoholic smoker
Step 2) lift

Overexposed kike who only appeals to guys who are complete losers, guys who wanna stick it to the SJW and meathead podcast hosts.

His fans defend him and are so thin skinned to any criticism of him. It's a very cult like mentality they have.

currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve

Peterson is hated by Nazis, identity politics left and Stalinists. He has to be a good man.

Attached: 1511283654390.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

t. Liberal identity politics activist

I don't really hold strong opinions on the guy one way or the other, but isn't he a pretty accomplished psychiatrist?

lol he's bad at writing read Schopenhauer or Nietzsche bitch

You literally can not formulate an argument. Also Schopenhauer? Woman hater and a loser. No one in their right mind like a him.

Great man, all his advice is reasonable, practical and actionable. Love him.

His analysis of Bible stories are superb and give a new perspective on the underlying meaning in them.

Attached: 1503729786237.jpg (540x713, 36K)

have you even read it lol?

Great if you're the right person for his message. His books helped me.

Stop drinking and smoking. Alcohol murders gains, if you drink once in a while it's fine. Smoking kills test. If you inject test your body will notice and see it doesn't need to make any since you got it from another source. Then you will be Uber fucked up when you stop.

Attached: 1523290846345.jpg (343x450, 19K)

>by NATHAN J. ROBINSON

Attached: Rhotu00Q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Not him, but it's like all the things I've thought but put in an intelligible way. Feels good to know others think the way I do and reading them in the book sort of reinforces the ideas into your head. Really helpful.

kek saved

Attached: 1523256643744.jpg (750x400, 74K)

Lmao
ITS HELL

>while some people may be better suited to certain jobs, the fact that they are better suited does not mean they deserve more compensation or social prestige than everybody else.
>we don’t just support having the “equal opportunity” to win a competition and get more than other people, we believe that life shouldn’t be competitive

has anyone tried Peterson's diet? Just meat and greens?

>140lb
bench 220 in 3 months
lel you are a delusional faggot.

Id be surprised if he hit it in a year.

>be grumpy old man
>tell young people to fuck off
>self-hating young people eat it up
>get famous by being a grumpy old man and telling young people to fuck off

nah he only has like 100 million views of his lectures, he's pathetic

Good man with interesting ideas. Look into differing viewpoints though just to make sure you're not lured into something you don't really dig by his Kermitvoice.

and only 9500 citations on his papers. what a loser lmao

Good guy who helps to inspire men to take responsibility. Just picked up his 12 Rules For Life this week, good shit

I left Jow Forums to don't see thread about this faggot.

Attached: stinkefinger.jpg (800x800, 71K)

>to don't see thread

Attached: 1509388350691.png (645x729, 90K)

>Thoughts on Jordan Peterson?
>This man makes me want to inject test, do physical labor and go to law school.
>To keep this Jow Forums related, how does a 140lb 25 year old, alcoholic smoker go from benching 75lbs to benching 225lbs?

If I can do it bro you can. Finished up injecting tren last year. Important year this year. Hoping for medical school or BA in science and then post grad med.

Just switched over to test deca and primo only. Maybe some anavar here and there with anadrol.

Not touching anything that will hinder mental performance. All the best to you.

Closing in on 29 btw. Mid 30's until I have a well paying job - worth it in the end. So far girls, money all seem like bells and whistles. They will give you a temporary feeling of happiness and fulfillment but it won't last long.

Your mind is YOU. Money, people will come and go but you will stay entrapped within your mind. It's never too late to start. Plan all this out tonight before bed time. Write it out. Break down the plan into what you need to do. Whether its joining classes uni etc. Find out what you need to learn and space it over time. Do a little everyday. Keep your chin up. It's never too late.

Also, just wanted to add that a software app called ANKII on my pc and phone make learning much more easier. I'm easily revising on a daily basis and cementing the knowledge into my mind. Used to fall into the trap of initially learning something but never coming around to revising. Having it recede into the deeper recesses of my mind, out of reach. No longer the problem.

Sorry for the essay, getting late and I tend to blab on.

Also just wanted to add I was hooked to cigarettes for a number of years on and off. Switched over to vaping nicotine. Can't recommend it enough as a stepping stone to quitting smoking. I haven't touched a cigarette in over 3 months and the nicotine throughout the day keeps me mentally stimulated to get on with my day.

Eventually after my examination period will cold turkey completely. All the best once again!

JP is cool but hasn't made any original content in awhile.

>how does a 140lb 25 year old, alcoholic smoker go from benching 75lbs to benching 225lbs?

If you dive into his videos he probably had a few tips about giving up addictions but fuck if I remember what they are called. Little steps are much more realistic and measurable (keep a diary).

jesus this is autistic, not everything and everyone is a Jewish psyop. Sure Jews are vastly over-represented in certain fields and political movements, but that doesn't mean they're demonic gods controlling reality. Wake up and go back to the real world.

You don't have to take everything JP says to a T, I disagree personally with what he says about individualism over collectivism and identity, but admire the man for his writings on responsibility and masculinity. He does a lot more for young white men than any poltard spamming their obnoxious paranoia

great post cant wait for op to do pushups for a year then get under 2pl8

What is his answer to 200 Years Together then?

>but that doesn't mean they're demonic gods controlling reality
might wanna fact check that buddy

>not see
>nat zee
>Nahtzee

Attached: 1413309278800.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

Kek

that guy clearly hasn't done his research, heh

And you're the annoying Jow Forums know-it-all who thinks that everything there is to know about any major field of study is easily available on Jow Forums. The man's a fucking professor at U of T and was an associate professor at Harvard. He's a downright genius and here you are bullshitting about how it's "clear he only minored in polisci" like Jesus Christ you guys are so fucking beyond helping.

Fuck off bait

I don't get much out of his deconstruction of Disney movies, but pretty much every other thing he says is interesting. I've never seen anyone so calmly btfo r*dditors and leave them with no response but to seethe eternally.

>life is hard so work hard

I have his book on audio and all it does is tell you to expect hardship but work hard through it. Not really worth the read. You're better off researching history and Greek philosophy and thinking critically instead of quoting facts about a fucking lobster.

Attached: 1520316792547.jpg (1098x1099, 104K)

>He's the dumb person's conception of what a smart person is like. Basically waters down Nietzsche for the masses.

Weak assessment of Peterson, bro. Sounds like you don't understand Nietzsche in any capacity seeing as his ideas are diametrically opposed to Peterson's.

>challenging people's beliefs and calling them out on their bullshit makes you an asshole
Are you a woman?

JP has a lot to offer before going on about da joos and effectively having his academic career and any chances of further mainstream adoption ruined. For now, our political environment for free and open discussion is suboptimal but with more thinkers like him the table will be opened up to progressively more right wing viewpoints (even if he's a classical liberal mostly). At some point he should have the intellectual integrity to at least bring light to things like that, but right now the man is too important and the JQ should be left to dudes like Johnny Gat

His best friends are Jews. His wife is a Jew. Hid children are Jews. His greatest fear is the Nazis. He couldn't answer the question because he didn't want to.

He’s a hack
A HACK
He’s just regurgitating other’s philosophy and contributes nothing original. Also he made 2 self help books, that 2 more than he should have made. If he wants to step into the philosophy ring he needs to make an actual book explaining his views

Attached: ED507E75-2994-4013-9719-A128A4FB2934.png (502x443, 32K)

fuckin occultists on my board, be practical

Attached: why.jpg (872x685, 94K)

He's presenting ideas that have been lost to the mainstream, and his success simply denotes a ravenous appetite for those ideas that had gone unquenched.

>He’s just regurgitating other’s philosophy and contributes nothing original
Clearly you know nothing about any branch of philosophy at all and take your information from Youtube comments by semi-anonymous users who use big words from the comfort of their gaming computer chair. If I remember correctly he spent three hours every day writing Maps of Meaning for YEARS and you should probably pick it up since it's so blatantly obvious to anyone who graduated high school that you're an imbecile who watches Youtube debates like your dad watches the game on Sundays.

kys

zizek destroyed him. but glad hes helping you out user

He’s literally reiterating philosophy that can be taught in college
Good psychologist, bad philosopher
That’s very specific
Anyway he’s unoriginal. At least ziziek criticizes capitalism in a modern way rather than reading directly off of Das capital, yet Pete just reads off of Nietzsche and Hegel
It may have taken a long time to write his self help book but it’s still useful

Well fine, assuming he's a Jewish pawn and property of the Zionist cabal, the most widely utilised of his teachings are to do with taking responsibility and charge of your own life. You can't possibly spin sorting your life out to Jewish tricks. It's fine if he doesn't call out Jews - not many people practically adopt his stances on radical centrism and chronic individualism anyways. Like I said before, he's doing much better things for young white men than many other people, and if they aren't retards they'll know what is useful of his and what is not

Used to like him until I saw that guy present him with Solzhenitsyn's banned works and watched him recoil in fear

>This video changed my mind on [B]eterson
youtube.com/watch?v=OBezceQ2Y3g

Attached: 1522162721216.jpg (633x950, 59K)

Based Godwinson

How does your comment relate at all to that video? Are you the faggot in the video? Are you trying to become the new Sargon?

His "Biblical Series" is the enlightened interpretation of the Bible that the 21st century needed. I'm not saying it's perfect, but the man thought about it for a long time and has some solid ideas.
For the rest of his work, "life is painful, shut the fuck up, make it bearable and be a man" sounds like a good motto to me.

Stop smoking, take a trip somewhere new to keep your mind off the cig, slowly overload with linear progression and eat more.

Can you imagine if he talked about Solzhenitsyn's documentation of Jewish hegemony over the Bolsheviks and NKVD? He'd be thrown out of society, you can't expect him to talk about that!

you complete and utter faggot

>having an oxford accent makes you a Sargoy
Godwinson is on another level from Carl of Swindon

A 225 bench is in no way impressive, so yes user - your shitty lifts are just poverty tier

I don't even like Sargon, but this is the first time I've heard of "Godwinson", literally who? Stop spamming your trash channel and learn how to wear a fucking shirt with a tie.

controled oposition

Godwinson is pretty well known in UK rightwing circles, the views are low because it's a re-upload from a shoah'd channel

Albion Radio is excellent banter

Attached: 1517069513137.jpg (960x904, 41K)

>45543847
how fucking dyel are you faggots? a 2pl8 bench is normie-tier, if you talking 1RM

NEETS MUST RISE UP
Absolute Nectar

I like that he’s a modern representative of ancient ideas. It’s funny that he’s treated as so novel when much of what he says has been said for millennia.
I guess people just hadn't heard it before.
He’s just put a psychology twist on it and presented it in a contemporary manner.

Yeah, he’s cool.

>not many people practically adopt his stances on radical centrism and chronic individualism anyways.
That's his goal though. It's hard to separate his goal from everything else.

Even googling him yields little results about this alleged well-known person. Anyway, he completely misrepresents what Jordan's points are, talking about careerism etc, when Jordan has clearly stated that most people don't have careers, they have jobs, even a simple thing like that? Am I being memed? This lad doesn't even know how to dress himself, what are his credentials?

>tfw you stop being scared of the trap, and learn that dangerous things can be mastered, and take the responsibility and sacrifice needed to master the dickgirl