How often did your family eat fast food growing up?

How often did your family eat fast food growing up?

How often do you eat it today?

Attached: o-MCDONALDS-1970S-AD-AFRICAN-AMERICAN-570.jpg (570x788, 142K)

>once a week
>once a week

Maybe 2-3 times a week when I was a kid, 4-5 times through college and maybe once a week currently, more if you count fast casual stuff like Chipotle fast food.

>once a month
>once a month

never

everyday

my life has gone wrong in so many ways

As a kid my dad only took me to fast food(hardee's) on the morning of big hunts.

fast casual is just a marketing term youfucking moron, its the same fast food shit

>NO TIPPING
>ad aimed at black people
kek

>every Saturday
>probably like once every month

This is a damn good ad. There's some gentlemanly quality to it which in todays advertising is lost in a sea of deception and dishonesty.

Old school McDonalds was super comfy. Anyone else do hard time in burger jail?

Attached: burgerjail.jpg (550x306, 37K)

Once a week; every friday I'd get a burger and chips from the corner fish and chips shop.
Once a week or less I'll buy something on uber eats because I can't be fucked cooking, usually saturdays.

>a couple times a month maybe
>a few times per week
I try to avoid it but sometimes I don't have much time for lunch. Depends on the day.

Senpai never aye fast food now i eat it every day
5'7 210 lbs and everyone says i look like i weigh 165. I always go for the dollar menus 3 burgers max

Usually breakfast ; before lifitng ; and get real egg, real sausage patty ; real cheese sandwich. Don't do caffeine, so decaff coffee only,,,, deep fired potato sticks are negligible in overall caloric intake to maintain size at my age.

>better than a salad and vitamins which makes my crap out painful fiber hours later.

Not very often. My parents were very health conscious.

Thrice a day
Once a week at most.

Once every two weeks or so
Never

>poor family, every night for dinner
>once a month

we had fast food almost everyday. sometimes we would go a couple days without it.

I grew up without my father around, but my mom could still spend his money and avoid cooking.

Now my brothers and I all actively try to do the opposite and none of us ever eat it except for the occasional shitpotle burrito

Never
Never

Sometimes my gramps used to take me to McDonald's, but not on a regular basis
Funny sidenote: Both him and my granny went to McDonald's every saturday in the last years

Sometimes I grabbed something from BK when I went to a larger city or was waiting for my train back home.
If Döner is considered to be fast food I had that quite a few times, but now I don't any of that stuff anymore

it works because niggers tip the worst

Once a week.

Now: Never. I developed autistic hypochondria behavior and cant eat food unless I make it myself

>How often did your family eat fast food growing up?
Every couple of months - maybe 3 to 4 times a year?
>How often do you eat it today?
Roughly once a year.

>don't remember lol, quite rarely
>3-4 times a week.

>once every couple of months
>once every couple of weeks

I'm a big boy now and I can eat junk food if I wanna.

>poor family
>fast food
nah bro you just came from a dumb family

Only on birthdays. But i was still fat because we ate too much

Sundays are lazy days, mom cooks every other day of the week.

rarely because it's cheaper to eat healthy, still mom couldnt cook for shit desu. Now only when im partying and need a bite.

once a week growing up.

now? I honestly can't remember the last time I ate fast food. It would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 years ago.

Literally every meal I had growing up was microwavable garbage or frozen pizza, because my mother never cooked. Nowadays I cook every day and have fast food like once every other month.

Unfortunately my folks were never health conscious so I very rarely had home cooked meals. I blew up to 285 (6'3) in my junior year of high school. Senior year I said fuck it and started losing fat by dieting and lifting. Unfortunately I have stretch marks but it serves as a reminder to instill healthy eating habits if I have children.

if this ad were made today the dad would be a white soyboy, the kids would be some genderless weird whats a computer, and the guy looking at the family would be a fat feminist with half a shaved head and a nosering

Growing up: Surprisingly little. My mom is one of those boomers that thinks fast food is a waste of money but then buys a Mercedes. Also, my mom never did the dishes, so the benefits of eating a restaurant weren't clear to her (she really likes cooking, though).

Today: Not very often. It's not because I inherited my mom's weird boomer autism, I just know that it's not healthy.

Attached: Columbian 2.jpg (808x808, 94K)

and the joke worked because they didn't explain the punchline right afterward...

I cook everyday but I like getting fast food if I can fit it honestly

I have a friend who goes to both McDonald's and Wendy's everyday. He planned to quit fast food after he turned 21 but that went down the drain within a month. Is there any way I might be able to get through to him? He's one of those guys who jokes "I'll probably die in my thirties and I've accepted that".

never
once or twice a week
My gf is a bad influence on me diet wise.

>I'm over weight but people say I look like I'm not over weight so I'm chad now