>Boogie will never lose the wei-

Oh...

Attached: 4QFR_8TnW38FkC.png (596x546, 438K)

>still is a manlet who weighs over 300 lbs

oh..

>had to remove most of his stomach to force himself to stop eating otherwise he'd die
Oh...

even if he loses it all he will proceed to gain most/all of it back within a year or 2

PAY

It's WAY easier to maintain than cut. And he would be very sorry to lose all that progress he never made before

Still ugly as shit, cucked and poor

It's also extremely easy to never weigh 400lbs. Yet he failed.

I really hate that fat faggot and the fat faggot that makes these shitty threads.

Gastric bypass surgery for losing weight is cheating, so much as roiding for gains is.

I wish this guy would just die already. I'm sick of hearing of him. And the sextuples said he would die this year, remember?

I get why you guys are angery, but if you guy truly want to see fat people lose weight, you should encourage them instead of spite or pity them

>coddling fatties motivates them to change
What a waste of perfectly good trips

He looks good, he's getting slim, and he won't put it back on because his stomach is permanently shrunk.

Hope based boogie lives a long and prosperous life

It's worse than roiding: roiding requires careful research and bloodwork and injecting the needle yourself on regular occassions, plus working out and eating enough to benefit from it.

Gastric Bypass is literally having the doctor do all the work for you.

gastric bypass is more like the doctor going "wow i've told you you're going to die in about 3 years and will never see your children again if you keep eating like a fat pig and yet you continue to eat like a whale while telling me you don't want to die and you're trying. why don't i just get rid of 90% of your stomach since we both know you're incapable of putting in the work and you're simply too weak to do what 99% of the population does without even thinking about it"

This. It’s like kicking Darwin in the balls.

Getting mad at a child for doing something doesn't change it's behavior, teaching a child would.

I was fat all my life because instead of telling me how to do something, they kept telling me to do so

Boogie Gang Boogie Gang Boogie Gang Boogie Gang (Boogie Gang)

Spend ten racks on fast food

My bitch love fuck black dudes

I take a nap cause my back's in pain

I can't walk without a walking frame

My wife cheats while I play games

Boogie Gang Boogie Gang Boogie Gang

Top kek bra

Fat adults are not children. When being gentle fails, sometimes advice of the tough love variety works better. The sticky teaches people the basics, which is why the first thing anybody sees on this board is READ THE STICKY. There’s even a general thread for fatties who want to improve themselves. It’s not as if this place doesn’t teach people anything; it just isn’t all sunshine and rainbows.

I don't think you get why we're angry actually. We're angry that he cheated. This board is highly motivating in regards to convincing fat fucks to lose weight. But having your stomach cut in half us cheating and should not be praised.

It's not permanently shrunk. He can stretch it out again if he starts eating. He already started posting pictures of food like sushi on his Twitter.

Alright boogie

people who lost weight because of a surgery are not worthy of admiration or respect.

Exactly. We don’t look down on fat people who are actively trying to better themselves. We look down on those who choose to take the easy way out because they’re too lazy to put any effort into improving their lifestyle.

Teachers didn't redirect you to books, they helped you read the books, they taught you. Getting angry and tough love is a bruteforce and it just doesn't work. You can't slap information into someone

im pretty sure thats mundane matt

Attached: soy bois.png (232x203, 129K)

I get it senpai, it's just the attitude or even the language towards people that make it look that everyone just hates eachother. Or are trying to throw their stress at something. Getting educated and educating would solve the problem faster, but people just want to get mad

Not really. Failing to keep constant vigilance is why many fall right back into their old habits and balloon back up.

he's still 350 fucking pounds

I do

Attached: 1522529557991.jpg (1242x419, 250K)

>they helped you read the books, they taught you
But only at first. Later I began reading by myself, just like everyone else. You can’t expect to be spoon fed information your whole life, user. Eventually you have to seek it out on your own. There will always be people telling you that you can’t do something. If mere words are enough to make you quit, then you’re definitely never gonna make it. You’ve got to develop the mental strength and motivation to keep going, because you’ve ultimately got to look out for yourself, just like the rest of us.

Who even said he's not going to lose the weight? I don't remember anyone saying he's not going to lose the weight by way of surgery.
>Boogie didn't lose a single pound without surgery

Good for him

You can do it boogie

SAGE AND REPORT BOOGIE THREADS

Checked.

Attached: IMG_0730.gif (245x240, 499K)

FOR

MY

Attached: boogie push up.webm (1280x720, 3M)

BILLS

fucking cheater

I’m not mad he ‘cheated’ (cheated whom? out of what?) because it’s obvious his exwife was a feeder who undermined whatever he tried before. he can still drink tons of soda despite the surgery, but he doesn’t, which makes me think the problem was being whipped rather than a food addict

I still won’t respect him till hes under 200lb though

Fair point. Hope he, i guess ""makes it"" as far as he can with his permanently fucked body

This should be the only argument in boogie threads.
Not only he had cheat days everyday for past 30 years he also cheats to lose weight.
And dont you actually have to workout on roids to gain ? When boogie is literally sitting at home pretending hes moving more and eats less? Fucking cunt I used to feel kinda sorry for him because of his upbringing but FUCK HIM.

God I wish I jumped on the Youtube train before it became over-saturated. I know this is some other streaming site, but some faggot just gave him $1,000

He's 6'2

Steven, despite how you might pretend and bluster about how happy or successful you are, deep down you are still an insecure, miserable, fat faggot who goes on Jow Forums to post threads about himself and read the responses. You are a typical internet neckbeard of the worst kind, the only difference between you and any other one out there is that you have somehow found a way to convert the pathetic facts of your life into entertainment for better people.

Sincerely consider stepping off the internet for a while and getting some much needed help. Someone who seems to enjoy this kind of masochistic and self indulgent activity as much as you do is obviously in desperate need of medication. God bless.

GET THIS CHEATER OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE

My pep talk was being told I was fucking disgusting so I started running and working out. Wtf is this obsession with being coddled

Attached: 14156976589.jpg (218x222, 28K)

People need to learn that coddling is just as bad as bullying or harassment. If you care about someone you need to let them know that they are hurting themselves or living in a very short sighted or self destructive way. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, a lesson that this participation award societ has forgotten.

How has bruteforce worked out for you gents? I know I got out of my misery by being 'codled' if that's what you want to call it. I had a helping hand stretch out to me is how I've gotten out of this oilpit, you're trying to sell and curse someone out of a situation, it's not going to work most of the time.

reminder that nothing short of septuplets can save boogie and he'll die as he lived: a fat piece of shit

Actually finer than you desu. Because I was just fat and not miserable, m'gent.

it looks like his life force is draining

He's 5'6

Hopefully he dies soon

Wouldn't know. Nobody coddled me or gave me the "you're getting fat talk", I just figured it out myself. I was obese this time last year. Now I have abs. Frankly I wish the people in my life would've called me out so that I would've got my act together sooner.

So neither of you have experience getting "bruteforce'd"

PAY
A
Y

>Pic related
5'10

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-143103.jpg (1080x2160, 216K)

FOR