Gains are the investment that gives back

gains are the investment that gives back

Attached: 36725913-9A68-47AA-AC3B-79809D295F9E.jpg (640x1136, 251K)

continue

No that’s it.

>charging money instead of just having sex like a normal person
SHUT IT DOWN, THEY KNOW

Only retards would be a whore for free.

> flirting yesterday with qt on SC I've been sleeping with 3 weekends in a row
> she calls me a nerd
> I call her a nerd back, she's currently reading GOT
> she has no idea about my power level
> send her shirtless pic with chest pump (lifted 3 years)
> write on it "If I'm a nerd at least I'm the king of the nerds"
> noresponse.msc

Is it over?

Attached: 1512433798141.jpg (303x326, 17K)

Depends how long ago it was. More than 2 days? Yeah. It is.

bro you just sent her a shirtless picture for no reason whatsoever it was probably weird as fuck not to mention you are almost definitely a dyel

this, to all parts of it
"chest pump" most likely equals a 35" chest lmao

Pro tip.
She can go to any gym and pull bigger dude's than you.
She can also go to a bar and pull bigger dude's gains and dick size

Our bodies help with attraction but they are not worth doing cringy shit like that. She can see pictures of better ANY day of the week. If she wanted a fucking picture she would ask.

She's probably letting you chill out a bit before talking.

You also just said you're the king of something. Guess what? There is nerds who would mog you without effort.
You can be humble and alpha.
Jow Forums Alpha is called autism.

Attached: 1522481324635.jpg (960x696, 136K)

Was yesterday evening after late night chest session

Yeah I'm counting it as a loss and won't contact her again.
Luckily she's not my only girl, though she was my favorite, still have two more.
And she hasn't been on her best behavior lately either. Guess it's back to looking for new chicks

Attached: 1481695860874.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

post the pic you sent her and we'll evaluate if you fucked up

I didn't save it, but it was good lighting, visible pack and adonis belt, plus chest pump

Oh? She probably found boyfriend material somewhere then.
Happened to me. Lost 6 chicks because they found boyfriend material elsewhere.
Obviously not all at once...
But it still kinda sucks. I know I can't commit to them and I think they realize it and then things like chubbies or edgy fuck boys become more desirable because at least he will be a possible long term thing ya know?

She will probably text back within the year if it is a right off.

>have a 250 word essay due by friday
>haven't even started
>just reading these dumb tinder posts
help

I fckn hate it when guys do that. if i didn't ask for it, don't send it.

Attached: 1510196210323.jpg (251x222, 10K)

Post another pic then

250 words? That takes like 30 minutes lmao

Maybe.. She leaves the country this morning though, she's away for a week. I know because I invited her to dinner on saturday but she asked if we could do it next weekend due to travel plans
Either way, I'm starting to work on replacing her

Pic is over a year old, I've put on about 15lbs more muscle now but bf% is about the same

shut up, you love it

Attached: gym.jpg (609x396, 61K)

It's nog a dickpick. But it comes across as desperate and thus a massive turn off I bet

dude that just comes off as
>im trying to impress you please like me
NEVER try to impress. Make them want to impress you. Treat them like a celebrity and they will treat you like a fan.

>shut up, you love it
I really don't. i've received 6 in the last 2 months from a guy i'm chatting with. i'm not even reacting to them anymore which should make it obvious for him to just drop it.
>It's nog a dickpick
If it was, i'd ghost his ass.

why don't guys get this..

Alright better than expected

Th-thanks Jow Forums
Now what the fuck do i say

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-10-17-28-46-1.png (480x699, 49K)

stop LARPing as a woman

just say
>lol wtf

That's so neat. Well.......
Good luck

Well why dont you give me your number so you can date my site

>Maybe.. She leaves the country this morning though, she's away for a week

7 days abroad, 7 different dicks sucked
enjoy your whore when she returns lmao

>250 word essay due by friday
>help
how's middle school retard?

ye this one user

Someone tell me how to make my arms bigger please!
Should I eat more? I don't want a belly desu.

cringe

she's probably showing her friends "haha omg look what user sent me" and they are gonna be like "hahaha noo wayyy"

It’s not too bad, makes me think you’re at the beach and just saw a friend you’re about to hifive or something

Well I gues I need to give you a PhD.

That's true

shes already seen you shirtless if you've slept with her and with no fucking prompt whatsoever you sent her a shirtless pic, the key to women is to not let them feel like you're their bitch.

why do women always send pics of them though?
I feel like i should send them too, but i'm not used to take selfies so i always look awkward as fuck

It's not like I was asking her what she thought, I just made a statement. Never sent pics like that before, I just felt like doing it. I haven't bumped her either or anything, and I won't

As mentioned, it's over a year old, but thx

Yeah but all women are dick sucking whores, so what are you going to do? Live in celibate for the rest of your life?

I'm pretty sure she does not see me as their bitch, why would she give me her pussy whenever I want it if she did?

"I've never made it this far, before."

Only acceptable response.

I literally write longer shitposts faggot

being this paranoid.
thinking girls aren't insecure at all and think about their sexuality just as a neckbeard on Jow Forums does
ayyyyyyyyy

this if you can play it off

"haha i'm going to t-REX youre asshole"

dude if you slept with the girl sending pics is fine.
In fact its fine even if you havent slept with her as long as it's not of your dick. It's fucking tinder people are there to flirt and fuck, don't second guess yourself so much, you're fine

kek

Ask for her snapchat or number

put something heavy in your hand and move it around
>groundbreaking

>letting her know you are an SS fag
it's actually over

>"makes me think you’re at the beach"
>is clearly in a locker room

>Treat them like a celebrity and they will treat you like a fan
One of the best phrases I've heard in a long time

No investment (non-financial) in my life has ever yielded the results I expected, deserved or saw in others for far inferior investments, or even a fraction of those results.
Looking at my life as a whole, my experience is that hard work, sacrifice and dedication, kindness, discipline, respect and humility DO NOT give results.
Your beliefs may be different, but that is also entirely shaped on your experience... A lottery winner believes investing in lottery tickets is a good investments, if hard work "worked" for you, it's natural you will make that implicit association, without thinking about it, and I dont fault you for it

lmao lifelet, cope bro

sdadsa

Youre partially right but youre just an angry virgin

its called flirting

>250 words
>help
American education

you should see study and homework as a game just like making gains, say you want to get 100percent

>make gains
>earn back small amount of money doing g4p

I guess I can't argue with the OP.

You must be low IQ and ugly then

Why shouldnt I be? I dont see how that invalidates any part of my post
Not at all, in the neighbourhood of 140, conservatively

Kek

But I am indeed ugly

Haha ok gotta go

Nailed it, well done OP

Attached: ed_nice.jpg (109x125, 3K)

so much this

Attached: luffy_buggy_impressive.gif (480x270, 268K)

Kek haven't seen this b8 in a while fucking new fags responding

Is this how you rationalise women being repulsed by your personality to protect your fragile ego?

Keep trying to damage control, cuckboi
I already rped your post for being underage can't wait for the banhammer :)

Not him, but:
Announcing a report is against the rules as well, friendo.

shit i have a 20 word essay due in 2 weeks and i haven't event started yet FUCK ME

Attached: smug anime girl 415.jpg (650x494, 48K)

You fucked up. Worked for me before but I knew she wanted the dic already.

she wanted the dic, gave the succ and initiated ball licking last time. She even licked my abs. Don't know where it collapsed. send help

Attached: 1512439710484.jpg (209x241, 11K)

Chances are that everybody here is wrong and she had a personal reason.
Don't look for detailed advice on Jow Forums

>my pictures don't really show my body at all, at best look more dyel than I actually am
Well they can't be disappointed then right?
Wait no they probably still can be.
Also how do you deal with coming off as a more interesting person over text than irl?

Attached: 1520920146220.png (914x700, 984K)

yeah maybe. If she wants it when she comes back she'll make contact anyways.
I'm thingken of trying to get this thiccness on my face in the meantime

Attached: unnamed (2).png (394x1041, 810K)

Am I wrong or is everyone else? You fucked this girl already am I right?

I mean what time is it there maybe she just hasn't got up yet? Maybe msg her later and not panic? Don't go creep Indian man mode and msg 10 times buht send a what's up and if no response fuck her.

did you fuck her with your clothes on user?

Don’t post faces it’s ungentlemanly

Hmm, it sure is strange that almost everyone on Jow Forums has genius-level IQ

Genius.

Attached: Fight+club+pic+had+me+crying+of+laughter+_cbc2ba10fe992ded3863aab26baa50e4.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Yes, we've fucked like 10 times, is bretty good even, she usually sleeps over at my place and stuff.

I don't think I should message her at all if she doesn't message me anymore. She left the country this morning.

nah mate

Attached: 1512428505737.jpg (1038x1004, 137K)

We are the smartest richest most well endowed autists that ever graced this earth

Oh then ya RIP it's probably nothing you did just busy. You don't fuck 10 times then stop talking over that pic. Let her go and if she comes back fuck again no use chasing pussy like that.

The lads here are seriously retarded and you are seriously autistic. How can you think a girl you’ve fucked would be put off by a shirtless pic of a guy she’s fucked multiple times?

You said yourself she left the country; traveling is busywork you little princess not everyone thinks about how much attention others want. Just relax and fuck her again when she comes back

>haha the fact that you even responded means that we are soul mates

>haha i want you to dig deep into me with both hands and extract hidden treasures

Still disrespectful to just cut off an ongoing conversation like that, we were flirting and shit and I know for a fact she didn't go to sleep because her favorite show aired like an hour later..

But whatever, she contacts me again, good. If not, also good, I'm moving forward either way and will try to setup date with a new girl this week

Attached: 1512408776695.jpg (506x552, 152K)

>PhD
I’ll feel like a retard but is the joke meant to be Pretty huge dick?

Do you wanna know how do I know you're lying?

>all of these fucking newfags replying

OH NO! some guy sent you a photo that you don't have to look at, whatever shall you do?? how will you ever recover???

It's a meme you dip

I laughed, thought about it some more, and then laughed again

Attached: If+_a00423c388ce877bbac327bfef5dc0c1.jpg (208x251, 7K)

I can already tell you are a fat whore by reading this. No woman ever responds like this. Fuck off.

"eey"