What's the best taste you've tried from Myprotein?

What's the best taste you've tried from Myprotein?

Also, whey thread.

>he seriously bought Thewhey

Getaloadofthisguy.fag

Attached: file.png (600x600, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/sports-tops/sculpt-seamless-tank/11540893.html?settingsSaved=Y&shippingcountry=DK&switchcurrency=GBP&variation=11540899&countrySelected=Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

salted caramel >>>POWER GAP>>> mocha >>>POWER GAP>>> everything else

I tried salted caramel in one of those sampler packs once, and got damn it that shit gross. Like holy shit it's sweet.

I know it's amazing. I drink it for the taste which is bad because 600 calories a day are going to protein shakes.

600? With milk then?

yeah

I get burnt out on any flavor by the time I get through a bag, and I don't want to juggle a bunch of open ones rotating flavors. Strawberry cream is solid though, so was one of the chocolate variations, but hell if I remember which one it was of the half dozen they have.

I just get a bit queazy with the strawberry flavors because they're so artificially tasting.

I got natural chocolate last time. Best I've had so far, it seems to be a finer powder than other flavours. This + frozen berries + greek yogurt is goat, it's like a liquid black forest gateau

Better than Chocolate Smooth? How sweet is it?

They had Milk Chocolate at one point which was fucking great, but for some reason not any more.

What's the best casein flavor? Right now I'm rocking with unflavored but getting kinda bored and want to switch it up

Attached: 1515558225257.jpg (467x440, 25K)

I prefer it. It's not as sweet and really tastes more like actual chocolate.

What this guy says. Natural chocolate is GOAT. Now that you say it,it does seem to be a finer poweder compared to the other flavours

recently bought mass gainer instead of low carb powder because it was cheap, shit tastes so fucken good i aint ever going back

Recently got syntha6 vanilla ice cream flavor. Should’ve stuck with chocolate

Does it mix well with water?

Cutting atm.

Cinnamon Danish tastes very good in my opinion, but nothing will beat KFD Nutrition Whey Protein. If you live in Poland - go for it.

Does Peach Ice Tea flavor tastes good in any way?

What about good quality shit without carbs? I've been using syntha 6 and it's delicious but time to take my cut more serious

By any chance, are you a suburban housewife?

in general if it would go in a sorbet, it's gonna be a shit flavor, if it would go in an ice cream, it's gonna be a good flavor

peach ice tea is a sorbet rather than ice cream flavor, I wouldn't go for it

Very well. I only drink it with water

just get unflavored and drink it with water

>be me standing in kitchen about to drink my brotein shake
>dad walks in
>looks at my tub of ON
>"You know the Hodge Twins have their own brand of protein?"
>dad hates niggers but for some reason fucking loves watching Hodge Twins
>I actually didn't know they did, ask him what it's called
>"Uh... it's 'something Fuck'"
>kek, okay
>he pulls it up on his phone and shows me
>FUCK OUT DA WHEY PROTEIN
>mfw

Attached: 1522708285089.jpg (400x386, 38K)

Sorry, forgot to fix the name from a previous thread.

kek

Is there any kind of protein I could use that helps burn fat during a cut that isn't a meme?

Peanut Butter was nice.

Top 2 though are Salted Caramel and Strawberry Cream.

Got a bag of Sticky Toffee Pudding on its way. Wish me luck.

Now that we're talking MP, anyone try this?

myprotein.com/sports-tops/sculpt-seamless-tank/11540893.html?settingsSaved=Y&shippingcountry=DK&switchcurrency=GBP&variation=11540899&countrySelected=Y

MP whey is loaded with soy. Always knew Jow Forums was full of soibois.

the trick for myprotein is to let them sit in the fridge the night before intake, they suddenly taste good after that. I do that with the chocolate smooth and brownie taste.

pic is best tasting tbqh

Attached: syntha 6.jpg (808x1200, 166K)

How's the chocolate mint flavor? That's my favorite flavor of ice cream.

The unflavored one is the best one with no shit chemicals aside for some soy lecithin. Only problem it tastes kinda salty.