I've been taking relatively high doses of zinc (i.e. 150 mg zinc citrate...

I've been taking relatively high doses of zinc (i.e. 150 mg zinc citrate, which is close to 50 mg elemental zinc) for almost a week now, and recently, I've had very high libido. It's normally pretty high, but I've gone from fapping 1-2 times per day to 3-4 times per day over the past two days. I've also had the strong urge to grab a woman's ass today at the supermarket. I haven't felt this way since my early 20s.

Could this be the zinc kicking in? I'm planning on taking extra zinc and vitamin D for at least a few months and then getting my testosterone levels checked again. I didn't know zinc can also be excreted through sweat, and I always sweat a fuckton, so I'm trying zinc to see what happens.

What other ways do you guys raise your test levels?

Attached: brendan JUST FIXED MY LIFE UP fraser.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16648789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7271365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's called puberty

I hit puberty over 21 years ago.

Over 21 years ago? Why didn't you say over 20 years ago? Do you know the exact time and date too?

If you're going to keep shitposting...

Kek I'm just curious, "over 21 years ago", so that's 22 years ago? Otherwise why would you be so specific?

Do you notice any unpleasant side effects? I have 50mg zinc pills and I don't feel like they do much. Maybe I need to take more.

>Do you notice any unpleasant side effects?
None so far. But I'm planning to get some copper supplement to avoid a possible deficiency after taking relatively high doses of zinc for several months.

This is a shitpost pasta thread. Sage and hide. Kys op faggot

You're going through a midlife crisis.

well Jow Forums, is he going to unJUST himself in the upcoming movie?

Attached: brendan-fraser-looks-unrecognisable-on-beach-holiday-in-barbados-after-claiming-doing-his-own-movie- (615x657, 76K)

t. jewish shill who doesn't want people to take zinc

maybe the bro typed a 1 instead of a 0 by accident

Yeah I'm thinking he's blacked

Zink might give you weird dreams.
When I took it I had dreams about taking exams and getting grades and shit. Very realistic dreams about daily boring life.

Enjoy serious copper deficiency.

>When I took it I had dreams about taking exams and getting grades and shit
shit same....I'd have nightmares about being late to exams for papers that I'd already passed

Now that you say that OP was oddly specific...

Just be careful I got anemia from too much zinc. It inhibits the uptake of copper and iron and that is bad.
There is no linear progression with zinc (or Vitamin D) so taking more doesn't equal more testosterone. Once you eliminated deficiency there will be little advantage beyond that.

Actually, if you take a megadose of zinc you will have a lot of extra testosterone.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16648789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7271365

>The study included 10 male wrestlers, who had been licensed wrestlers for at least 6 years. Mean age of the wrestlers who volunteered in the study was 18.70 +/- 2.4 years. All subjects were supplemented with oral zinc sulfate (3 mg/kg/day) for 4 weeks in addition to their normal diet.

So if i weight 70kg i should be taking 210mg znc?

Yes, but you also need to take copper and magnesium.
And it's a temporary thing, so if you keep that shit up you're going to get fucked but good.

You're going to fuck yourself up at such high doses.
At least take some copper.

Hahah same bro

Had a dream last night about going to a job interview and really annoying the interviewer

wHere do you buy ZINC

Just eat nuts you faggot

Zinc deficiency has proven to lower test, and is reversible by taking more zinc. Taking zinc only increases test if your zinc is low. So no, it's not a shitpost pasta thread.

I mentioned in the thread that I'm planning to take a copper supplement.

Shit makes me sleepy/lethargic if I take even slightly too much. Usually 30mg or more. What's causing that?

Are you taking other supplements?

50mg of Zinc is too much to take every day you'll give yourself brain damage