To all my /ausfag/ brothers, why haven't you accepted kangaroo as the king of meats?

To all my /ausfag/ brothers, why haven't you accepted kangaroo as the king of meats?
>Higher protein and iron than beef
>Leaner than any red meat
Make the switch today and may your gains be great.

Attached: images(3).jpg (739x415, 30K)

It sticks like literal shit when its cooking, cow taste better anyway.

Real men can handle the smell

I've heard this before. What causes the stench? Is there really no way to prepare it so it doesn't reek?

My house smelled like literal shit for 3 days after I cooked a kangaroo steak on the fry pan one time.

Who knows. Probably explains why Abos stink though!

It smells worse raw desu, and doesn't when its fresh. I find the smell of it cooking actually pretty hearty.

Where are you getting your kangaroo meat from? If it's from a butcher it probably smells because they butcher grey kangaroos too.
Go an kill a red kangaroo and I promise it doesn't smell.

Sounds like dodgy roo, its very gamey, which does smell, but if it stinks that badly its not right. I had the same issue with some partridge breasts I did once; they all smelt strongly but one stank of actual shit. I threw that one away, it wqs clearly off.

Aren't kangaroos pretty smart? Idk seems pretty fucked up to eat intelligent animals. Then again I do love bacon. Just seems taboo to me to eat something that can outbox the average human

because lean meat tastes like shit
fat is what gives meat that full mouth flavour and soft texture

>why haven't you accepted kangaroo as the king of meats?
because NZ Lamb is

Idk I mean I like sirloin steak and chicken breast. Just gotta make sure you don't overcook it and season it well

>lean meat tastes like shit

Chicken breast would like a word with you

All animals we eat have comparable intelligence to kangaroos, if anything kangaroo is the most ethical since it isn't farmed.

bruh. if chicken isn't done right it literally tastes like nothing.

D-does this mean I have to go vegan?

Kangaroos are the dumbest fucking cunts. Just ask anyone who has hit one with their probably totalled car. The more we eat the better the gene pool will be

Best way to cook chicken breast, flatten the fuck out of it with a rolling pin or meat hammer so its about 1/4 of an inch thick, season it with a little bit of pic related, paprika and salt on both sides and rub it in, and cook it on a high heat oiled pan for about 2 minutes each side. If you flattened it enough that should be more than enough and will still stay juicy because the meat hasn't had a chance to dry out.

Attached: K-K-K-KAKAROT.jpg (347x450, 44K)

I don't mind the taste, but it smells like pussy after a 3 day Festival while cooking.

>tfw i made the first kangaroo post on here a good while ago about my 1kg minced kanga meat
>now all these cunts are catching on

Feels good being a leader, and not a follower.

Attached: 716.jpg (662x393, 34K)

because i can get a whole chicken from woolies for $4.5/kg, chuck it in the oven with some potatoes, carrots, and pumpkin, then have a yummier, cheaper, more nutritious meal that's easy as fuck to prepare.

I don't eat any other animal products besides kangaroo because of unethical factory farming, but when I move house I want to adopt chickens for those tasty eggs.

You absolute legend

Chicken at 85g
>20g protein
>11g fat
>3.1g sats
>80mg cholesterol
>60mg sodium
>173mg potassium
Kangaroo at 85g
>22g protein
>3.4g fat
>1.2g sats
>62mg cholesterol
>48mg sodium
>356mg potassium
The only thing chicken has over kangaroo is higher iron and is cheaper.

Have tried roo several times. But it tastes so fucking awful

doesn't really work for my meal prep, I don't have the extra time to prepare for it (being lean and tougher) and it doesn't taste that great.