Superdosing vitamin D desu

Superdosing vitamin D desu
Bought 400pills 2k IU each, taking 5-6at time.

If you are deficient you will feel visibly better after few days of megadosing.

Highly recommending. Or you know, get some sunlight exposure

Attached: 1521435595276.jpg (1200x477, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108
xxlnutrition.com/gb/eng/xxl-nutrition/vitamin-d3-3000iu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28768407
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed, I started taking some a few weeks ago and I felt good waking up for the first time in years. Cant explain why though

Any good info on how much I should be taking? As much as I wanna believe you OP I don't really wanna increase my dosage by 6

Listen to stasha gominak chris duffin podcast

Its hard to overdose, and recommensed daily dosage is nowhere near close to amounts you need to catch up if youve been not getting sun for long time.

Theres new researches regarding gut biome, vitamin d and B complex and sleep correlation

Or you can get some sun and get dose of natural 20k units in few hours

I haven't gotten sunlight in years. How much should I dose. I only have vit D5 at home. What do. In extremely pale. Extremely white.

what the fuck are you doing man? honestly

Look it up familia

Cholesterol, vit D, its all tied down to hormonal regulations in your body

Vitamin d takes a long time to get on good levels if you arent megadosing, and taking Daily recommended allowance were talking here months or more.

Stan Efferding talks about 10k+ a day, Dr Stasha recommends megadosing aswell but you gotta get bloodwork done and see where you at

In the winter when I also worked nights and literally never saw the sun, I took 15k iu (3 5k pills) daily and it improved my mood drastically.
Now it’s starting to warm up and I switched work schedules but I still maintain 10k daily.
I read somewhere that it’s not bad for you until you start pushing 40k a day, but that’s dependant on the person and how used they are to regularly getting the D

How long are you meant to be in the sun for normal level? My record for sunburn is 15 minutes because ausfag so no ozone layer and scottish background so i cannot into sun regardless

do both

>Bought 400pills 2k IU each, taking 5-6at time.
Where from?

>Superdosing
Good goy. No thanks. I'll continue taking 1 2k pill a day.

Enjoy getting to good vit d levels after a year

Don't be stupid user. 2k IU is 500% RDI.
If you're taking 5-6 a day that would be 1200% RDI.
That's an insame amount and you're bound the clog your arteries with calcium real quick.

I suggest you stop.

3000% RDI even, not 1200%

muh germanic frisian genens one beam of sunlight and enough D for the whole year

Are you mentally challenged? Stop doing what you're doing immediately, you'll end up killing yourself. Literally.

>Don't be stupid user. 2k IU is 500% RDI.
like all minerals and vitamins, you arbsorb them like shit when they come in pill form

ever looked at multivitamins?

mine comes wtih 10000% of B12 daily amount

B12 is much harder to overdose and is quite irrelevant as far as D goes. You're literally killing yourself with your dosage.

6'2", 218 lbs...4000 IU daily is plenty to get the mood-lifting effect.

Safe upper limit is 4000 iu a day. I wouldn’t take anything higher than that. For more than a couple days.

>Not taking 49,999.99 IU

Never gonna make it

I'm from a northern country and I take 8k IU daily and I am just barely average level (tested with blood tests 3 times)

>Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity.

It is not the best source but: mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108

Not that guy, but I get my 3k IU from here
xxlnutrition.com/gb/eng/xxl-nutrition/vitamin-d3-3000iu

That pic ruined my day .....
>>fill the void

i've been taking 2k IU over the past week. i'll bump it up to 4k and see what happens

This better be D3 you're taking. Also, take a decent amount of K2 (200mcg/day) when you're megadosing D3. Make sure to take these with some fats for absorption.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28768407

Been taking 10k IU per day for the past 5 months, no issues so far and the difference in mood and energy is quite noticeable.