How has getting fit affected your wardrobe?

How has getting fit affected your wardrobe?

Attached: 1522076026179.webm (640x798, 889K)

BRAAAAAAPPPP

>fake tits and ass

Yeah all of my shirts are too tight

Attached: 1522204275227.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

A lifetime of collecting L/XL designer clothing has been rendered pointless as now nothing fits me. Basically all I wear is cheap t-shirts and jeans, because I don't want to reinvest in clothing again until I know that they will fit me for a considerable amount of time.

Attached: 1520784968757.jpg (600x445, 55K)

>Buying a suit when you cut too much and want to get back to decent size. Wtf too do???

Also by "Designer" I'm assuming you mean it's Armani and True Religion. Not like actually nice expensive clothing. Do yourself a favor try harder

used to work for a tailor on Savile Row, had about 5 perfectly tailored suits.. fast forward 2 years and none of them fit and it's worthless even trying to sell them because I live in Australia now and no one knows what they are or their value.. fuck.

>oh look my XLT dress shirts don’t fit too well, I’ll go buy some LTs!
>oh look... none of my XL t shirts fit... I guess I’ll go buy new T-shirt’s
>oh... my waste size went down and none of my pants fit well anymore? It’s a good thing levis had an 80% off sale!
>my waste size went down again?
>you’re saying I fit into a medium shirt now?

IM TOO POOR TO BE BUYING THIS NEW MUCH CLOTHING SO OFTEN. 90% OF MY WARDROBE LOOKS LIKE A BAG ON ME. I DO LAUNDRY ALL THE FUCKING TIME NOW.

also every pair of jeans being loose on the waist and too tight on the thigh.. the fuck man I'm not going to go get a pair of jeans taken in at the waist.

Nothing fits except gym clothes and stretchy shit, even with t shirts my choices are limited to either looking like I'm hulking out from the sternum up or having a baggy as fuck waist. Can't be bothered getting things tailored because I'm always gaining or losing weight.

This guy must be a fucking manlet because t-shirts like that don’t go that low. All my tight shirts ride up.

What is a pose for 500

skinny jeans don't fit me

slim fits get uncomfortable is i sit too long

shirts are too tight around the back and chest, if i wear a tshirt people will always comment on lol u have muscles xd

unironically wearing hoodies and wide tops to hide gains now

all my medium shirts fit too snug, make me look like an emo frontman.

skinny jeans look better on me tho

>is that a Mossimo shirt?

Yes.
My clothes are cheap as fuck and i make sure they can stretch an extra inch or 2 so I can still fit even when growing.

Used to be swag fag and buy LRG and True Religion and blow hundreds on stupid ass clothes.

Attached: Snapchat-1809362359.jpg (1080x1920, 565K)

gonna start rocking anime shirts and other over the top stylish shit when i gain some appreciable muscle mass

which tailor

>180 in HS
>160 in college
>170 after college
>back down to 160
I don't look as fat in it.

*snnOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT*

Attached: 1520124225648.jpg (916x963, 167K)

Yeah, I just bought a belt

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I couldn't roll up the sleeves on my shirts

Attached: agg93766_teal_xl_3?$product_page_main_magic_zoom$.jpg (1000x1500, 146K)

I actually like tight shirts now

I like to dress like this now. Golf clothes are peak comfy and if you play golf then you don’t look gay wearing them. You can get very form fitting stuff that makes you look good without looking like an Abercrombie shirt.

Attached: FC336F42-CF6B-4B71-B4B7-5025624D2186.jpg (4425x2945, 1.79M)

You fags need to step up your fashion game. thank me later

Attached: Anime-Naruto-Akatsuki-Cosplay-Costumes-Uchiha-Itachi-Pain-Cloak-Wind-Coat-Jacket-Trench-Uniform-Cosp (800x800, 134K)

Big asses are so repulsive, why are girls obsessed with it

Lemme guess, you only like beautiful elegant slim Korean/Japanese whores...

It hasn't except a couple of very old shirts don't fit me, and I need to size up to XL for a few things when I want a loose comfy fit.

I'm just more likely to wear tank tops outside of the gym during summer.

I like girls that dont have a deformed fat and unproportioned ass

Big titties are a different story though

My slim jeans are regular jeans now. And the best part is I used to always think they were too tight and gay, but was following the crowd on fashion.

Now that Im slimmer, they fit really nice and breathable, so I don't need to buy another pair.

lol homo

The only bad thing about OP's video is that my face isn't buried on her ass.

You are probably gay.

Not even trolling.

Gaylord

I have been cocoon mode long enough to stop caring, I wear clothes that come in bags of ten from Walmart under $8 hoodies. When 99% of humanity are just NPCs in the game of your life it's just comfier to walk around with headphones on and not bother with anyone you don't answer to directly in some academic or professional setting. We meme about it here but once you really get past the point of caring what normies think dressing oneself (and most other aspects of life) gets so much cheaper and more straightforward.

Would recommend/10

Attached: 13434829-3F7A-445F-A1CD-D500BBC8B258.png (800x469, 518K)

I can now fit into girl-sized clothing. N-not that I wear them.

wait you got fit and L/XL don't fit? You can't have alot of muscle if you cant fill a L...

i lost 80 pounds and wearing nice clothes is actually fun now. Everything fits great and looks good

You're a home. That girl is not some obese monster like some her ass is huge and tight.

Went from xl to l to m then back to l but now l fits good on my shoulders but I feel like I'm wearing a blanket. M fits around my body but my shoulders explode the top. It's an abstract feel Bros. I like slim fit pants though, and my wrist is 31 from 38. I mog most normies by existing....

sauce

post feet

Attached: 73db8b94c1363d55e1d84d3d145d6440-700.jpg (933x700, 51K)

stop buying your clothes at Wal-Mart if you want them to actually fit well

this

>How has getting fit affected your wardrobe?
Had to change the make of my jeans, because the old ones all burst one after another, mostly due to slavsquatting for something.
Went down one size around my waist, even though I'm 45lbs heavier.

Changed my t-shirts from tent-like XLs that hid my skinny-fatness to tight, form-fitting Ls.

Had to throw away all my old button-up shirts, because they either burst the buttons on my forearms or I literally ripped them in two when I hugged somebody.

All my suits fit like shit now and I ripped the suit jacket I had on my wedding, which I didn't notice untill half-way through the reception. Fuck going to the tailor on an off-day, the back pump I got from doing bridal carries ripped everything to shreds.

Also longsleeve, form-fitting shirts are now several degrees of comfy.

Shirts fit nice and tight around the shoulders, Baggy as fuck in the waist. How do I fix this shit?

Attached: 1481127638669.jpg (720x720, 56K)

all jeans suck.
Levi's 541 suck a little less.
Shirts and T-Shirts either fit my shoulders and a too wide at the waist or too long, or they are too narrow at the shoulders but have the perfect width or length

I have a broad barrel chest naturally, and putting on even a little muscle has made wearing button up shirts into a hulk bursting episode whenever I move.
Finding dress shirts that are large enough for my chest but not baggy as fuck around the abs is a huge pain in the ass.

> Went from M to L to XL in shirts
> Can't fit non-athletic style jeans
> Still haven't found fit dress pants

Overall, I look much better in clothes because I fill them out, but now I struggle to find anything that really fits me off the rack.

Anybody have good shirt brands for tall and muscular dudes? I'm 6'7" ~225 lbs, XLs are usually a bit too short, and 2XL only get fatter. XLTs can be nice, but are still usually built for fatties.

I spend much more money on clothes now, cause most of them need to be tailored or at least bought at premium stores which carry clothes that fit and look great.
You’re wasting your gains if you don’t dress appropriatly

Lost quite a bit of weight because of Muay Thai, my shirts and pants are terribly loose at the moment, trying to gain a bit of weight back as muscle mass.

my pants make my ass look huge and everyone comments saying i have the ass of a black woman

sounds like youre wearing cheap burger brands. Look for European brands.

>current year
>being gay unironically

I can't wear pants that I've worn since I was 14. Too small.
Shirts are falling off of me, kind of miss being able to fill out a sleeve and having large noticable pecs

Kind of upset that the shirts aren't tight around my arms back and thighs and I dont' have the glutes for the sloots and am all bear mode, but hey, I feel better and am more energetic now.

I also have to be careful about what kind of slacks I wear, my bulge is hella noticable.

I too live with this pain

That girl fucks black guys exclusively

Tuck In your shirts; I have to do this with even shirts.
Chinos and tucked in shirt with belt looks good; especially when you are muscular

>45545953
Not even worth a (You), jewboy

Who she

Attached: bd46d8ce1e51952c546e3e9d8680f437--pineapple-sponge-bob.jpg (500x269, 18K)

Good news for me then.
I can give her all ten inches of this Daddy dick.
Bitch will probably cheat on me with some white Chad or a Chinese dude with a 6 figure income and a grill though.

>anime shirts and other over the top stylish shit
>when i gain some appreciable muscle mass

whatever you say dude

Attached: 1347763553331.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

Post-college grad, don't have a ton of money to shill out on clothes. I never considered looking specifically for non-US brands though, that's a good idea.

I have/had the same problem.

Find some brands that are actually made for males rather than disgusting pigs.

Hilfiger is one of the brands that fits great around the waist without being too baggy.

I wear mostly mediums now since large are too baggy.

>As if my big dick gives a fuck

DYEL

Attached: raw-3.gif (370x262, 859K)

Braaaap

Relatable

Attached: 1516035646867.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Mostly just an ex-/fat/ty.
I can wear size 30s. used to wear 36s, and 38s at worst.

All my button up shirts are tight across the chest, but the next size up is too long on arms and baggy

Looks like something Steven Seagal would wear.

A few months back I bought a bunch of the Amazon house-branded shirts (Buttoned Down) in slim fit (really, really tapered, much more than "fitted" -- 16/36 fits my 6'1" 200# frame with 43" chest and 32" waist really well).

After putting on about 15lbs since I started getting Jow Forums I couldn't squeeze into them without looking ridiculous; then I discovered Amazon has an unlimited return policy on them. Returned nine shirts and got nine new ones in a bigger size, at no cost to me. Can't wait to upgrade again when I reach 225#!

They started making them with a stretch fabric too:

amzn
to
/
2JAMAXa

My jeans don't fit, so I wear gym clothes all day.

Yeah all of my shirts are to loose.

they sell tshirts in different lengths u potato

>Armani
Buying Armani in 2018

WE NEED THE SAUCE
Name, instagram, anything!

>mixing LRG and True Religion

Pretty much but I love it. I always get small shirts that fit snug but well.

I wear v neck shirts now, thought they looked gray for the longest time. Last year I was gifted 2 v necks for my birthday, haven't looked back since

Attached: 1522644957608.jpg (900x650, 59K)

i feel good wearing golf shirts now

I've posted them before, so what the heck, here ya go.

Attached: legs 1.jpg (1982x2643, 583K)

At about 210 bench and 260 squat I had to upgrade. Shirts were super tight and the college sloots were telling me I was wearing kid clothes to show off and then sitting down with jeans squeezed my quads, the week that happened with my jeans I went to go buy new shit.

Are you a girl, or a faggot?

You guys need to find a tailor or learn to do it yourself. Nothing is going to fit both your chest and your waist unless you’re DYEL.

Had to buy bigger pants and shirts

Attached: rick.jpg (850x400, 58K)

N E T H E R L A N D S

Good job pissing off all the fatties.

Low testosterone or a faggot.
I got it.

The shit load of large band tshirts look like shit on me now I no longer have the skinny cuteboy aesthetic. The few small band tshirts also look a bit shit as the fit isn't right.

Slowly picking up some stuff that shows off my physique now, it's fun I guess.

>buying LRG and True Religion in general

suits are my bane. Fucking squats.

Attached: 1522816636809.gif (256x256, 1.53M)

Just buy uniqlo clothes they are cheap and great quality for the price, go to a tailor and boom feel like a million bucks

Well, why the fuck not?

Attached: DB8t5sFUAAEmSF8.jpg (617x1024, 100K)

Unironically i wear this everywhere since getting it. It was the first graphic tank I bought and it has served me well.
Added benifit is that people will thibk you box or know how to fight

Attached: Kamogawa-Boxing-Gym--Dark.jpg (1010x1010, 147K)

Wrong pic

Attached: 43461-1476842902124-Gildan-Tan-Sports-Grey-_w91_-front.jpg (1010x1010, 158K)