What is Jow Forums's opinion the drama unfolding over on Jow Forums?

There's apparently a grooming discord originating on Jow Forums where insecure young men, are first doxxed then blackmailed into taking HRT.

The board is currently on fire.

Attached: Untitled.png (578x350, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6suIj1SsyQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1523338537235.png (573x384, 212K)

Unfortunate for them. This is a consequence of the internet. Sadly, people don't get that whatever you put out there, only ONE person needs to save for it to be permanent

If you get blackmailed, block, ignore, and move on with life. Whatever happens happens. If you stay off the internet you'll probably not even notice it. If anyone you know is sent pics, too bad. Either deny (if it doesn't include face), or just explain what happened. But don't give them more material. That only makes it worse.

>forced to take HRT
Lol. What bullshit.
>do HRT
>ruin body
>people think you’re a fag
Or
>get blackmailed
>let them do whatever they want
>people think you’re kind of fag

Hmm I wonder which is worse

Quite funny, but fuck off from Jow Forums

Everyone on Jow Forums deaerves what they get, bunch of whiny insecure normalfags

How in the shit can people be this stupid? The mind boggles

Reiko is actually a good pal of mine, now fuck off of Jow Forums

Without even looking at it I can tell you it's LARPing and gullible idiots perpetuating it. See also: pizzagate.

Hello smelly tranny. Tell your friend to kill himself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm a dude and think traps are pretty degenerate. Reiko is still great though.

Attached: d.png (599x79, 5K)

This.
Concious decisions is what makes us different from the animals. If you're being a moron on the internet you going to regret it one day.

>the board is currently on fire
I wish your house was on fire. This board is about self-improvement, it is not about internet drama because if you care for it you're probably a 13, a girl(female) or a fag. Go to Jow Forums those LARPers will give you sweet attention you crave so much.

you are a degenerate

sage this thread

just doxx him back

Anyone thats weak enough to be influenced by a mongolian sweater knitting forum doesnt deserve better

Reikos room

youtube.com/watch?v=6suIj1SsyQQ

wow that's an amazing screenshot

How very sad.

This. Every single Jow Forums posters deserves the worst possible fate imaginable. They deserve nothing but endless suffering and torment. Death is too merciful for them.

How can people live like this? Absolute subhumans.

Funny thing is they would agree lmao

>hey look, I know someone notorious, please give me attention
You're a failure of a human being

Attached: 974665E569F84A1E914A6DD536E79585.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I could not give less of a fuck what happens to those degenerates. Theyre genetic dead ends anyway

>go on hormone therapy instead of telling your parents and friends you did a dumb thing on the internet

hello???

What does skullcapping oneself mean?

Shooting oneself in the head. Like Busting a cap in your ass, but instead it's your skull.

To do the suicide thing

>This board is about self-improvement,
It's not about that.
It's about shilling Jow Forums delusions, keeping men and women low of spirit and ego so they can be sold idiocy, and pushing the gay agenda.
Oh and it's Jow Forums lite as a way to keep people's mood low.

That scumbag faggot Reiko is dead. He fucked up in a place where some very unsavory people live and make money and manipulate people. This will actually bring the wrong kind of attention to Jow Forums.
He really just doesn't know how badly he has fucked up yet.

sounds hot desu

You write like an angry 12 year old boy.

This
Wait for consequences, otherwise let sleeping dogs lie. Don't do anything before people know, if there's no face, clail it's a guy that hates you from discord posting someone else to make you look bad
If there IS a face, just wait. Explain what happened ONLY if you are confronted with it (by someone you know) and keep living to the best extent you can

>caring about internet drama
>caring about Jow Forums's """reputation"""

>>>/reddit/

If they started lifting then they can counter-act the blackmailing being done on them.

Nice attempts at deflection.
But I'm not the person(s) you should be worrying about.

I did it without needing to be blackmailed :^)

very mysterious user...

haircut obviously

Nothing but gulloble newfags and soyboys falling for old doxxing tricks and ruining their lives. I encourage it, people must know that there are consequences to being lacking in testosterone, and being a dumb attentionwhore discord using normie

What do you mean? I was just giving tips to anyone getting online blackmailed over pictures

i think post more traps

faggot

WHy are there so many mentally ill trannies on r9k? Can’t they stay on the faggot board?

Attached: 42E58A21-703F-4154-9536-FAB6637EE845.jpg (1221x960, 277K)

Why should I care about degenerates being exposed as degenerates?