No pain
>Do flies
Shoulder pain

Please make it stop. I even tried taking 4 days off training but it still hurts

Attached: ouch.jpg (650x450, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxT6NLuzX20.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me guess, you do 0 mobility work and 0 stretching? :) kill yourself nigger bye bye

fix your form, probably

Dips and flies are usually hardest on shoulders from these. Do some dynamic stretching for your shoulders before doing any work that might impact your shoulders, drop dips and flyes out of your workouts for now. I bench press is an issue, see if changing to incline/decline or dumbbells does not hurt, switch to what works for you until your shoulders recover

Skip dips altogether
Use dumbells only for benchpress
Go lighter on flies
Use machine for shoulders

t. 10 years lifting

not op but can you recommend some mobility exercises for shoulders?

How are you even supposed to stretch your shoulders

similar for me, but only my left shoulder, which also makes a clicking sound doring incline dumbbell presses and some chest excersizes

Anything I could take for it? Been taking more calcium and magnesium in hopes it'd get better, but it's been like 2 months and shit still hurts

Your shoulders are impinged from being too forward.
Start doing face pulls and rows, and stretch your chest and increase your thoracic mobility.

A good way to tell your getting there and also a good thing to practice is holding the position of the bottom of a snatch.

I have the same issues due to repeated shoulder injuries, really hindered my chest development
I've recently started doing weighted push ups with olympic plates on my back and found them to be easy on my shoulders and giving good gains
To put the plate in position just lift it over your head onto your back while kneeling then hold it there while you lay on your stomach. Place it so its resting on your mid and lower back so it doesnt interfere with scapula movement
In addition i do kneeling landmine presses for upper chest
Hope you make it my fellow shit shouldered chestlet

Weirdly enough I've found the single worst thing for my bad shoulder is rocket league

There's just something about the turning mechanics that weakens my left shoulder

OP Here, its exactly like that for me too. Only left shoulder and it makes weird clicking noises all the time

weighted dips are GOAT

You very likely have poor posterior deltoid extension. This is easily fixed by getting fucked from behind and having me hold your arms held straight back.

I do rotator cuff exercises and stretch with a stick

Yeah, that's what i started doing recently. Dips were the absolute worst. I wouldn't really feel pain during the dips but the second i was done i could feel it

PC gaming will prevent your fucked up rotator scuff to heal. I switched my gaming to Xbox while laying in bed and replaced my PC with a tablet that I also use only when laying in bed; my shoulder injury has been improving at a dramatic rate

Attached: 제목_없음-1.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

>/fat/ is too fat for dips
Start with push ups, dumbasses.

TRUTH

I've dropped bench entirely. The Press and dips are still okay though for me.

>>Do flies
>Shoulder pain

I don't know about bench but you ought to check your hand placement and where you're lowering to. You shouldn't be flaring your elbows i.e. if you look like a 'T' shape from above, you're doing it wrong.

As for flies, I can guaran-fucking-tee you that you're going too heavy on them and using shitty form. You dont' need a lot of weight for flies - only enough that you can squeeze your elbows together in front of your chest. Also, keep your back tight and your shoulder blades together and round your arms kinda down and outwards. Think of it like you're trying to squeeze you elbows together

I know VShred gets a lot of shit but he explains it well here:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxT6NLuzX20.

I'm definitely not too fat for dips. Started from skelly and before injury i even did weighted dips

This also train your rear delt

resistance band, tie it around a doorknob and shut the door, stretch out the band while keeping your elbow tucked into your side and do slow controlled left to to right motions with the band.

Instead of supporting a faggot, go watch who ever he ripped off instead.