Sleep

>go to bed 21:30 with the goal to wake up 6:30
>quicky with gf, fall asleep while shes in the bathroom cleaning up
>probably fell asleep 22:30
>woke up just now, at 11:40

...how? HOW!!???
HOW DO I FIX MY SCHEDULE

Attached: last ned.jpg (258x195, 5K)

Did you put up an alarm waking you at 6:30?

THIS.
Your body will eventually do it naturally.

Maybe you're just really tired

I usually fix myself after a long sleep by carrying out with my day normally and sleeping whenever I'm enough tired, even if it's 3am. But then I put several alarm clocks and force myself to wake up at the time I want to usually wake up. Then it's a completely miserable following day then on that day I go to bed earlier, naturally, and balance is restored on that third day.

Put a fucking alarm clock up!!!

Attached: 1523282060457.png (400x486, 52K)

Which can be an issue. Last night I stayed up doing uni work till 2am. I could lie in till 9:15, so 7 hours sleep, still more than normal. What do ya know, I woke at 6:25 as normal. Struggled to get back to sleep and feel so fatigued right now, had

Stop partying and go to bed early.

I used to play Vidya till 6 am, now I get sleepy around 10pm and wake up at 6:30

I turn off my alarm while i'm asleep. Any suggestions?

Just have a power nap during the day if you didn't get your full x hours of sleep

I set my phone alarm to be Twilight Of The Thunder God starting at 21 seconds. It's very unpleasant to be woken up by screaming. My body now wakes itself up before whatever alarm time I set, even if I end up sleeping for only 4 hours.

Had 6 weeks of total abstinence from drink and still had sleep issues. I just can't seem to want to go to sleep, like I always find something else to do.

I'm not home during the day. I could sleep on the train but then I could miss a stop.

Have you tried exhausting yourself, or having a midday nap. A change of diet, or maybe get more sunlight

You're a faggot - that's not even real screaming. My alarm isn the sound of an air raid siren. I fucking wake up 5 minutes early every day so I can turn it off before it starts.

Sleep with a window facing your bed with no curtains or blinds. You will wake up naturally to the light and not be groggy as fuck.

Oof, this might be the key

I am exhausted during the day physically, but my mind can't rest at night whenever I finally get settled. I end up drinking quite often to settle it, but I'm not sure how I did when I was off alcohol - think the multivitamin & vitamin D either had a placebo or real affect.

My diet is pretty protein rich, like predominantly. And I would consume a lot of tea, would that be much of an issue?

Do you get sleepy around a certain time, but then try to power through it? I had this often. The moment you get a bit tired just hit the hay. If you power through that moment you stop being sleepy throughout the night.

>quicky with gf
I can't relate

Yeah, I tend to just push through. I call it 'breaking the camels back'. The issue is it happens to me a few times a day. Often it will hit about 8pm about 1 hour after I'm home and just getting started into work.

Don't fight that feeling, thats your call for sleep, if you miss that window you won't get sleepy for the rest of the night

I appreciate that, but I just can't take it because of other issues in my life. Is there any way to 'hijack' it?

Like rn I had it on the way home on the train, but obviously couldn't succumb so rn I'm wide awake and will be for the next 3-5 hours. I have a few tins so will probs knock myself out with drink.

user IT WAS THE DOPAMINE RELEASE FROM BANGING YOUR GF
STOP
T
O
P
SEXING HER UNTIL SLEEPSCHEDULE IS FIXED
DON'T WANK EITHER

Get an alarm you can't do that with. I got an app that makes you get up and scan a barcode to turn it off. I made the barcode my shampoo so I end up in the bathroom ready for a shower

I presume you set your alarm under your pillow. I used to have this issue. Take your phone to bed, as is normal for you I presume. Whenever you decide to be finished, turn your alarm on and slide/throw it across your room. I spent a week wondering why I kept sleeping through my alarms even though I swore I set them before I started doing this.

>quicky with gf
Why did you include this? Do you believe it's related?