If a 14 year old came up to you and offered sex with a promise not to tell anyone, would you take it?

If a 14 year old came up to you and offered sex with a promise not to tell anyone, would you take it?

Attached: 18381027_299339653837987_2200644128964870144_n.jpg (720x900, 99K)

No

originia3

Attached: 1450419888802 (1).jpg (1024x576, 189K)

Only if we got married first

This is just a bait car. Cops will jump you instantly.

I'd a fuck a 12 year old if she asked.

mfw 14 is legal here, so yes

Yes, originally, but ofcourse we all know teenage girls can't be trusted to keep things secret.

I'm pretty sure people would then judge you for marrying a 14 year old

Fuck off and die you pedo fuck

>promise
Yeah, no.

No FBI, none of us would even consider it for a moment.

no
pre-marital sex is degenerate and I wouldn't marry an obvious slut
also I guess its illegal

Not a 14 year old alive can keep a secret, so NO.

Don't care if people judge me, unless those people are sitting on a jury and I'm in the defendent seat.

Nope I am into the 20s - 23 yr old bitches that arent too stupid. Stupid shit kills my boners.

This

I know most people here are incels but trust me when I say that you'll be put off from even fucking 17 year olds once you hear them speak

No. I'm into older women, they don't want you for the money they just want young dick and no strings attached sex.

If you work in retail or some other public facing job, you'd be surprised how many 40+ year old women try to hit on you. I've had a really old lady just straight up ask quietly if I want a handjob in the fitting room.

I think they just get bored and have nothing to lose.

I'd punch her sinful in the face and find her shit excuse for a parent(s) and kick their ass too.

The fact this shit unironically happens is good enough reason to remove degeneracy by force

If a 14 year old has the confidence to approach a stranger for sex, there's a 0% chance she's a virgin, so why risk life in prison for a used up roastie?

>having sex is degenerate

If it didn't come with so much bullshit (consent laws, pregancy) people wouldn't even bat an eyelid.

Siq meme desu senpai

No.
Tell her get back to me the day sure turns 18.
As tempting as it maybe i am not taking any chance of getting the pedo tag slapped on me no matter what she says.

Oh no way Mr FBI Agent. There is no way I would even consider it

Even a girl who is willing can just lie and call rape later on anyways. You're not safe at all with anyone under about the age of 40. After that point the judge probably won't take them that seriously.

>If a 14 year old came up to you
I am more interested in how I know this piece of information exactly, I could probably make money off of this

Uhhh im sure if ur partner caught you fucking the kid it would still be a problem 200,000 years ago you dog

no.

You don't trust women with this kind of shit.
now she have your dna in her pussy and can fuck up your life.
or she used an spy cam and have proof.

Is a retarded move to do.
because you are putting your life in her hands
and women are cruel creatures.

I remember that user that was blackmailed by a 9yo girl
Women are like that.
they are snakes in human form.

yeah sure, it's legal where I live

No but i would massage her feet and make her do cartwheels til my brother complained about it

No

originally original comment do not steal

Attached: 1487030048127.jpg (600x600, 30K)

No
Sex before marriage is wrong anyway

Did you take the handjob?

kek
orogigin

Sorry, no can do. I'd pat her head tho.

No because its probably bait

If I were living in an anime and was couple years younger.
But we live in this world where:
first its illegal,
second, a typical 14 y doesnt have any sex appeal to a grown fucking man
Why even bother

Attached: thehehe.gif (640x360, 179K)

no thanks FBI trying some original methods ?

No I panicked and politely declined.

Probably wouldn't have stayed hard anyways out of nervousness.

Attached: cat_sad_snow.gif (441x270, 442K)

I really hope I wouldbt

If I knew for a FACT she wouldn't tell and no one else would ever know?...yeah, honestly think most men would

Especially considering it used to be normal for men to marry 13~ year olds

i would tell as many people as possible i would be bragging about it why would i hide the fact that i nailed her is the girl ugly in this hypothetical situation or is she hot like in op cause i'd be proud if anything if i fucked her not ashamed

uh.. uh... where you from user?

I've never understood why people are so obsessed with fucking young people anyways. They're annoying and not matured at all.

Even having a conversation with a girl that age is probably mind numbing lol.

>Trusting women to keep promises
Fuck no
I'd get the fuck out of there

Slavery also used to be normal.

That's legal in large parts of the world, and girls that age are old enough to fuck anyway.

Probably because it's illegal and besides that shameful and weird to have sex with someone much younger than you.

We're all capable of being nazis or slave owners. The only difference is the society we grew up in

no
i'm a christian and therefore extremely moral

I would if she didn't

>officer i didnt mean it.

Young girls are more attractive, physically. Full stop.

>tfw lots of attractive milfs came to the bar when I worked there
>tfw none of them ever offered anything

Attached: 1518318790704.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

That's a shame. Prolly would've been good too because she's ancient and has done it a million times.

no because i dont want to he asked to take a seat over there

poor monke

And there was nothing wrong with it.

>with a promise not to tell anyone
Why would anyone trust a woman to keep a secret?

Yes.

What kind of fucking retarded question is this? Is this aimed at bitch americans and their social stigmas?

illegal ok yeah you got me shameful though no way most men and women everywhere would give you a high five and say damn bro if you pull up with this chick in op no way it's shameful

>shameful
who gives a shit

It happened to me once. She asked if she could give me a blowjob. I said no. That was the only chance i've ever had of getting a blowjob. And i said no.

Not only legal but encouraged where I live.

Attached: 1526581540726.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

You did the right thing.
Suffer not the thot.

absolutely, muh rality is a spook anyway

Attached: 1486249890463.jpg (613x771, 50K)

No I prefer my freedom over Tyrone's cock and a prison cell

Yes, it's legal here.

This and everyone in jail is going to kill you after they know you are a pedo.

A 14 year old is not more attractive than an 18 year old

Attached: xm4ngouvffx01.jpg (3840x2160, 626K)

No. Sex is only disappointment and a constant risk of doing something that'll lead you to be mocked forever (not for women they can do whatever).

It's legal here. Can't tell you my answer on a cucked amerilard site.

Depends of the 14 year old.

Attached: 66efa183decae19953c693928b31a89c--depp-lilies.jpg (736x1100, 131K)

Since this is a hypothetical situation, I'm gonna assume you're saying that she'll stay true to her word. So Yes