The absolute state of vegans

the absolute state of vegans

Attached: Capture.jpg (743x866, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d16nHibjxfw&feature=youtu.be&t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i may be retarded but i'm finding this tweet and the accompanying image really difficult to understand

>Jasmin Gains
>Gains

Imagine the gains we could do together :')

me too mate

I think this implies the current mental state of vegans

What the fuck am I looking at? Why did you post this? Superintendent of what? Why was the door locked? Why does it look like a storage closet? Who is the original poster of the tweet?
I am MADE of questions right now

vegan ganes himself hasnt tweeted or posted anything in 3 days so far

Attached: DaOpZm7UMAA2jbS.jpg (1932x1715, 450K)

Actually vegan here, mainly because of VG. The guy's an absolute embarrassment now.

> Literally only interested in live streams and responding to youtube drama when somebody calls him out on his inane bullshit, like him hating children because he's an "edge-lord"
>Tried to start a fist fight with a family man in a restaurant because his 2 year old was crying, then in a follow up vid, said the guy probs beats his wife because he looked indian and their kids are "ugly cunts"
>Said we shouldn't have children because "nearly all" children now have autism and the human body isn't designed for having children because women get stretch marks
>Literally blames muslims for his dog having anxiety despite admitting him and jasmine have screaming matches in their house a lot
>Berates people for not adopting yet order a "specially breed" dog from over in Europe by "accident"
>Bashed Vegan cheetah for "umbrella vegan theory" meanwhile has pounds of meat in his freezer for his dog.

Guy's a legit hack

fuck me i had a good laugh from this pic, thanks mate

this has answered none of my questions

also he never did stream on youtube, probably cause he got a strike for that video which lead to the arrest which disables live streaming for 3 months

Do americans really have cardboard front doors like that?
What's stopping people breaking in?

they live in toronto you fucking idiot

Toronto is North America, user...

what fucking nigger wrote this tweet, it makes no sense

Attached: aborigine-man-picture-id88788196.jpg (683x1024, 567K)

America is built on disposability and easily broken things that need constant upkeep and to be replaced. We're a consumerist slave nation.

Oh and guns and the threat of gun violence.

The guy's entire career is based of threats of extreme violence and threatening to kill people, shoot people, stomp on newborns etc. . Then he buys a bunch of guns suddenly because he always wanted them and mommy didn't allow him to have them in his house and then wonders why he attracts police attention.

Attached: 1518239640348.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

how the fuck can a door be simultaneously shut, and nailed to a wall

How long until VG goes on a rampage around Canada?

>the human body isn't designed to have children
you can't be serious mate

Attached: 1514765951405.png (480x480, 84K)

let us all pray he kills himself

Attached: 1515393844407.jpg (369x387, 35K)

he already had his guns taken away based on canada's gun laws allowing them to confiscate them if they suspect mental illness, he had to proof in court otherwise

its going to be much harder this time im sure, especially since they're aware of his youtube channels and his much more 4th wall breaking truth of hating kids hes gonna be unable to just claim "its satirical"

youtube is about to get a taste of its own medicine... again

Attached: 1518687610637.png (713x611, 26K)

Claims we evolved too fast and that women's hips haven't been able to keep up with increasing head sizes of babies, hence they break the pelvises of women.

Also, makes them fat and covered with stretch marks, which he seemed weirdly fixated on

Social media like this confuses me because I don't have Twitter, Facebook, or snapchat or anything.

Did she take the picture of the door immediately after she broke the door down or wayyy later once the superintendent came up and things had been sorted out.

It seems to me like some trigger occurs in people's minds to say, "Oh this would make a great post on Twitter! All those retweets!" So then they go ahead and do it. There was literally no reason to break down this door because you're fucking dumb enough to forget your own key.

My head hurts, how was the door nailed shut

unless the guy who nailed it shut is still inside the room kek

HAHAHAHAAHA no, it's just that his family are coalburners. it's a well known fact that black female white male couples have trouble birthing due to white babies heads being bigger and black pelvises being smaller (for smaller black baby heads)

typical fucking mut

Attached: 1518990859856.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Toronto is like an hour away from New York.

>has pounds of meat in his freezer for his dog
Not to defend the guys other bullshit but thats perfectly respectable. Putting his dogs health at risk because he wants to be morally superior to all the meat eaters and not come into contact with meat would be far worse.

yeah but it makes no sense, if he were consistent then he would have a pet that doesn't eat meat or no pets at all

jesus christ. there's no "good" rate of evolution, there's no fast or slow, it just is. this guy is living in a house made of glass cards and he's shooting his bb guns in all directions while he cuts his balls off.

They were probably desperate for something like this so they could have a reason to kick him out, he sounds like a fucking nightmare from his own admission ( dogs barking constantly, screaming matches with his wife, freaking out because somebody shut a door too loud during one of his vids.)

Actually the retarded nigger originally put the dogs on a vegan diet before they got very sick... hence the switch.

One of my main gripes with social media is cases like this where someone who is clearly mentally unstable is able to gain a following of people who encourage him

He needs help

Attached: thunk.jpg (743x739, 183K)

he already had one of his dogs taken by the humane society cause he was feeding it bullshit

also he admitted to verbally and physically scaring it from his rage sessions

vegans with pets are hypocrites cause they enslave the "cute / domestic" animals but wouldnt be caught dead having a fucking cow, chicken or pig running around their house

and they all get them castrated or isolate them from the other sex because they know their natural instinct is to keep breeding until it overpopulates and becomes a nuisance

I don't disagree, it was just at the time, he was having """feud""" with another vegan YouTuber who said they should be more open to people not being 100% vegan like owning meat for pets, or showing flexibility when eating non-meat products so more people would try to go vegan because it seemed like less of a restriction, greater good and all that.

And VG vehemently refused, claiming if you're not in it 100%, you're a non-vegan piece of shit.

This only got out because his wife accidentally mentioned it on her vlog thing,

all vegans are liars to advance the vegan agenda and maintain their own percveived moral high ground

He didn't have a good time of it as a lone creole boy. And the vegan diet and attempt at fitting in with people who tend to be "extreme" for lack of a better word doesn't help.

He's a fucking idiot who's going to end up necking himself.

They are large loving mamals that don't heed them and need them no matter what.
He's a sad pathetic lonely man who has some issues to work on.

youtube.com/watch?v=d16nHibjxfw&feature=youtu.be&t=100

>I am going to talk about it on an exclusive patreon stream
Kek even with all that going on he is thinking about how he can profit from it

>Actually vegan here, mainly because of VG
kys

Did he actually hit the dog? He tried to blame when his wife went on the subway, and a group of muslim looking guys tried to talk to her and apparently that traumatised the dog ever since. He then finally conceded that their arguments in the early morning might have had something to do with it.

It's probably because they never gave it any fucking attention as a pup because they were absorbed on their fucking computers playing wow. They didn't even bother to house train the fucking thing and pissed everywhere.

I've must have read it like 5 times and i am still not sure what is going on

>I'm going to talk about it on an exclusive patreon steam
The eternal vegan strikes again.

theres a video of someone who recorded the original video of him talking about his mental break downs where he yells, hit things and throws things scaring the dogs

Jesus christ he actually doesn't understand the cephalo-pelvic proportion problem at all. I bet he's just read a few scientific paper abstracts and drawn his half-baked conclusions, just like he does with his shitty diet.

Protip, the solution to the problem was humam babies are born premature, hence no progesterone drop-off. Basic fucking shit.

He climbed out of the fire escape

You’re not a vegan who used to like VG because if you were you wouldn’t miss represent literally everything he said. Stop larping faggot

This cunt actually converted my best mate to veganism.

>used to drink, eat meat and be a generally mad lad
>now he's a simpering little soy boy who doesn't drink and likes to go to bed early

I hate this mutt with a burning passion.

Hi Richard xx

Attached: 1522963186094.jpg (500x280, 35K)

Toronto is in Canada dumbass

Maybe he grew up realizing drinking is literally retarded and it’s almost never worth doing. Sounds like you’re trying to rationalize your shitty habits

>like to go to bed early
Looks like he's gonna make it m9.

>Actually vegan here, mainly because of VG.
>'because of VG'
>The guy's an absolute embarrassment now.
>'now'

Attached: adfa.jpg (366x324, 15K)

DIY way of an attempted eviction of the green man kek

>I adopt a cute bunny that would otherwise have died and love it and care for it
>I don't kill animals and eat their carcass
>I am a hypocrite because of this somehow
I mean I could do some shitty meme like “this is your brain on meat”, but that wouldn’t be fair. Most meat-eaters are normal, intelligent, compassionate people who just haven’t made the transition to veganism yet due to cultural reinforcements. You, however, are one stupid motherfucker.

Attached: 1498886737778.jpg (396x385, 61K)

leave Jow Forums

posting on twatter on his house boys account
is he banned from twatter?

Attached: giddyup.gif (684x983, 1.42M)

>Do americans really have cardboard front doors like that?
no , front and back doors should be solid wood
but many doors to rooms are hollow

Attached: 1517727244912.jpg (984x668, 58K)

Does anyone have that video in which that tranny wife of his called him a nigger?

idk , but audio clip of that is in this vid

>Do americans really have cardboard front doors like that?
No

>What's stopping people breaking in?
Our guns