Past few months been training very hard

>Past few months been training very hard
>Eating lots
>Recently hit a PR of 155kg, and a DL of 170kg
>Getting a bit cold here, put on leather jacket i have not used in a few months because of the heat
>My $800 fucking dollar jacket don't fit no more, and neither do my leather pants which were $300

Fuck lifting, lads. Anyone wanna buy my jacket?

Attached: dsf.jpg (2447x2353, 1.17M)

>Recently hit a PR of 155kg
PR of what ?
>and neither do my leather pants which were $300
leather pants ? are you gay or smtg ?

>PR of what ?
Of 155kg lad.

>PR of what ?

Squat.

>leather pants ? are you gay or smtg ?

Not a homo, but i'm sure if i sold my leather pants, picture related. Someone would probably turn them into ass-less chaps.

Attached: track_leather_pants_3.jpg (800x800, 33K)

PR means personal record, so you did hit a PR of 155kg but on what lift you stupid moron

>$800 jacket, $300 trousers
wtf

? what?
Stop being dumb boy. 155kg.

is this a troll?

Why are you pretending that jacket is worth wearing?

People nowadays know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Are people itt literal retards? i was wondering the same thing until i took a look at the picture. It's instantly clear that OP is talking about his motorcycle gear. Ffs

Huh?

They are all genuine leather, and have protection in the correct parts, ie.... back protector (Can also insert your own), elbow protectors, and it also being perforated.

They are basically race track leathers.

>Why are you pretending that jacket is worth wearing?

I'm having a hard time figuring out this autism, you are blabbering on about. Especially about an Atem jacket which are roughly 900~ give or take.

Us prices, it goes for about 550-600 USD give or take (I'm not American)

Attached: 432432.png (1112x886, 64K)

Where you from? I'd say you should put the stuff onto a local ebay site (in germany we have ebay kleinanzeigen). Usually, you can get rid of that kind of clothing at 75% of the initial price

Size of jacket and pants

he's saying it doesn't matter what it costs because you shouldn't be wearing it anyway

52 jacket /
50 pants

Euro sizes, basically mediums.

Shouldn't be wearing a helmet, as well.

>He fell for the clothjew

How tall are you? I am checking out a dainese jacket and pants tomorrow size 48, but I am 176cm/79kg, so Idk if it will fit.

Damn, won't fit. I am 6ft and right now at 93kg. My first leather jacket was a size 48 and it fit like a glove and i was about 75kg. On the contrary i might also pick up a dainese jacket as well.

I'm looking at the Assen.

Attached: 1321564765.gif (645x773, 15K)

Yeah my riding jacket doesnt fit anymore either. Luckily mine was only like $150 on sale

Yeah that's exactly the one I will look at.
Sucks if it won't fit.. but I will still go to check it out.
You're not supposed to wear more than a shirt under a leather jacket right? Or should a sweater fit under too?

>You're not supposed to wear more than a shirt under a leather jacket right? Or should a sweater fit under too?

Incorrect, lots of people even wear jumpers under them. Especially if the jacket is perforated as it will get very cold when winter hits. You just have to keep two things in mind;

>When trying on the jacket, if the shop does not have a bike you can sit on, put your arms forward to act as if they are on the bars, and twist your right hand to simulate the throttle
>Check for tightness, make sure sleeves fit, and are not short when arms are forward

Make sure the jacket is not loose, where the wind will catch it. And you will be good to go, when all those things are figured out, tightness or a bit loose is up to personal preference (Just don't go over tight, or over loose), i always order a size up for me if i can do so so i have room for my gains.

The jacket in the OP, i used for roughly 2 years of race track and street riding, so it had it's fair use but it's still in pristine condition hence why i got pissed off.

Attached: ayy.jpg (1440x1920, 918K)

jesus christ how did you fall for that

>My $800 fucking dollar jacket don't fit no more, and neither do my leather pants which were $300
your gains are now your protective riding gear brah

>and then you go sliding on the tarmac and every bit of skin gets grated down to the bone

Attached: CAWABONGA.jpg (717x960, 101K)

T-800 shit right here

I don’t see what the issue is...?

That's what i was thinking as well, it's fucked up.

A 155kg lift lad

nice

Personal record of what?

He's using the metric system amerimutt.
He got a PR of 340lbs

Attached: 1511866148884.png (320x312, 61K)