Start fitness

>Start fitness
>Get more confident
>Get girls numbers on tinder
>Add them and text them when to meet up
>I would love to meet up but cant right now
>When I ask them out again I only get one arrow meaning they dont get my messages

should I just call them and confront them? They obviously blocked me and I dont mind being rejected what I do mind is people that lie to me

Attached: tinder.jpg (1252x1252, 25K)

Yeah you should also find out where they live and burn a big question mark on their lawn with gasoline

They didnt even say they didnt like me. Why the fuck would they add me on whatsapp and then block me? Im the same guy with the same picture. Doesnt make sense

Really like this fitness related content

Girls go on Tinder for various reasons - and sometimes the only reason might be to boost their self-esteem.

Getting matches and even asked for their number AND for a date by a good-looking/fit guy is more than enough for them.

Sorry pal, you've been played.

Yeah how about no you fucking psycho

This is fitness, it's social gains to be precise

that's just the nature of the game. don't take it personally.

Nah they gave me their number, everything goes well we talk and then goodnight and the next day when I send a message they dont get delivered. Which is just too weird

I dont mind getting rejected but they gave me their number, all goes well and then they block me.

its not a sorry im not interested or somethign but its very weird

I was satirising you and your psychotic desire to confront every woman you scare off, psycho.

>Being a little bitch that gets lied to
ok enjoy that attitude little cuck

Leave it be. Asking for a reason makes you desperate in their eyes and gives them power plus they're most likely to give you a bullshit answer so it's worthless. Think about it this way, would you be be happy with someone who couldn't bother to be direct and honest with you? Hit up other girls and check your conversations to start if you fucking up somewhere.

Females are by default good roleplayers - you got played son, don't overstress it.
I haven't found a way to distinguish seriously intersted girls from these hoes, but I can tell what's going on.

I dont mind getting rejected or ghosted, this happens like 9 out of 10 times. Hell even 99 out of 100 times to be more precise.

What I do mind is when all goes well, I add their number we talk and then next day messages dont get delivered. What the fuck is up with that? We even set up dates. They showed legitimate interest. Its not like they say: I dont want anymore. They say they do want, even ask me out and then block me.

And one thing that pisses me off is being lied to then blocked.

I would respect them way more if they just said: Sorry I dont want to anymore. Then I say ok goodbye thanks for being honest and leave. But no they lie and block me. That pisses me off. Then I wanna call them to teach them a lesson about not beinghonest

How do I write my profile on tinder? Dunno what to put besides the truth.

>should I just call them and confront them?
Na bra this is how you end up on the list of possible serial killers. They don't want your dick, move on.

how tf do I meet a chick when I hate myself and without having a nervous breakdown

they did because they gave me their numbers

should I just call instead of text next time? then they cant lie to me

>tell me why you won’t have sex with me NOW

Ever think there’s a reason they block you, faggot?

NO THEY DIDNT YOU FUCKING AUTIST. I WENT THRU THE SAME SHIT 10X ON TINDER UNTIL ONE GIRL FINALLY MET UP AND THEN WE FUCKED FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT
MOST OF THESE GIRLS GOT DUMPED BY THEIR BOYFRIEND AND WANNA SEE WHO THEY CAN ATTRACT.
UNLESS YOU LITERALLY PLAY IT PERFECT THEY WILL ALWAYS BACK OFF

Doesn't mean shit
You won't listen anyway so what does it matter? do whatever the fuck you want

No there isnt, like I said: they give me hteir number and we set up a date. I text them next day and messages dont get delivered

because texting is safe for them they jsut go like"durrr dunnno like my shitty iinstagram pic XD"

if you call them maybe they have to function like actual humans for once?

Maybe they can detect how much of a fucking weirdo you are dude.

Attached: 1506883006609.jpg (961x713, 75K)

You sure they’re not just being polite?

thats the first thing I thought about but there wasnt anything I said or did, if not it went smoother

they just blocked out of the blue

I FORGOT I LONG TIME PLAYED THIS ONE GIRL WHO GAVE ME HER NUMBER AND TWITTER WHO GHOSTED ME ON TEXT BEFORE OUR DATE.
ANYWAY LIKE A MONTH LATER SHE TEXTED ME AND FUCKED HER THAT WEEKEND. DONT SPERG OUT MY DUDES

Show us some of the messages bro

being polite by setting up a date with someone and then blocking them?

>I want to but I cant this weekend sorry

Ok no problem we will do it next weekend then if you still want?

>I would love to!

*wait few days*

*text them*

blocked

yeah wtf

Yes but the fact that you made some thread about and it want to call them to corner them is weird in the first place. Don't go on tinder if you don't want these problems. Women are fucking retarded and are on the website to feel better about them selves, they live off of orbiters and attention. Delete that shit and I dunno flirt with chicks when you go out with friends or something.

not english

yeah but i got blocked

You've been replaced, and you probably chat like an absolute autist who puts the pussy on a pedestal

dude you have mental issues.
its them not trying to piss you off. girls dont use logic. by them blocking you. they avoid having to see you call them a whore etc etc. LET IT GO