Fat chick losing weight

What is the best way to lose weight for a fat chick? How about IF + power walks?

Attached: 577b0f5e-7963-45b4-9998-2eb8d658468f.jpg (615x820, 63K)

>eat less
>move more

Read the sticky.

On a less mean note, the best way to lose weight isn't to just start exercising, but rather control your diet.

Yes.
Occasional fasts, intermittent fasting, and a healthy balanced diet centering around home cooked whole foods is best.
As for exercise, walking, yoga or the typical Basicbitch cardiobunny routine is the go to for basically all women.

1. Don't eat like a pig.
2. Repeat step 1.

It's not actually difficult.

I hate this sub anymore.

Literally one person here posts good advice. Everybody else here is posting memes.

Your diet is more important than exercising. Exercising will help, but just doing cardio isn't going to be best. You should lift weight. No, you won't get bulky or anything. It'll just help you burn way more calories than if you run because your body will be using calories throughout the day to repair your muscles.

If you can't do that, then just stop eating junk food. Only drink water, get a food scale, and you can have a cheat meal once a week.

After eating clean for like 6 weeks, you won't even want the cheat meal.

I swear, people will do anything to lose weight besides proper diet.

low carb omad
days of water fasting
long walks
when you get bready lean
you could start jogging
check the fast general

Attached: 1520036033789.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Stop eating you fat fuck. CICO works.

>this sub
back to r*eddit faggot

ITT brainlets read “best way to lose weight” as “how do I lose weight in general”

Vay adamım

There is only one way.

The best way to lose weight is the healthiest way to lose weight. Flash diets fuck your long term health up. CICO + balanced diet + regular exercise is best.

fuck off faggot, Jow Forums has and always will be a shitposting site with a 2% of serious shit.

eat less than you burn you stupid fuck

Been there lost 30 kg in 1 year maybe even 35 now that i do math, i failed math.

The quickest fuckin way out there
400 cals a day maybe even less depends on what you eat and what you dont usually my meal was

2 eggs no oil no salt just some sucuk around it bc meat, i let the eggs be eyetype like when you break em and put the ting on top of the pan, cook it enough for it to actually let juice out

Then maybe 1 tomato when i was hungry as shit das it

Cardio 16 mins basically get to the bikes and that machine where you move your legs and body but dont actually run, less exhausting your lungs dont fuck with you

Go do squats afterwards or just situps pushups 5 sets each then u basically end it, once a week i ate pizza and fries then changed it to pizza and 2 doner boxes do it on weekend

dont follow this retards advice.

>Go do squats afterwards or just situps pushups 5 sets each then u basically end it, once a week i ate pizza and fries then changed it to pizza and 2 doner boxes do it on weekend

jesus christ

Call me a retard if you want but shit worked for me

You know what worked for you??? consuming less calories than your burnt. Thats why it worked you mongloid.

>Cardio 16 mins basically get to the bikes and that machine where you move your legs and body but dont actually run, less exhausting your lungs dont fuck with you

>Go do squats afterwards or just situps pushups 5 sets each then u basically end it, once a week i ate pizza and fries then changed it to pizza and 2 doner boxes do it on weekend

telling someone to go gym and do 16 mins cardio and then bodyweight exercise.. lel

Wiifit and zumba

I mean i just said that, i usually stay 1/2 hrs or so at the gym 16 mins cardio then 1 hr lifting maybe longer depends on the day, then ab training

>Posting memes

Everyone before your post refered OP to the sticky or made fun of OP for asking a question clearly answered in the sticky. That's what the sticky is for - so we would not have pointless threads like this

Attached: IMG_20180223_082523.jpg (552x536, 14K)

I would suggest you to start creating good habits and start eating cleaner. No liquid calories, no fast food and only eat sitting down. You'll lose quite a bit of weight from only this.

And only when your weight stalls and you still aren't satisfied, THEN you might start thinking about calories.

You also have to remember that it's a progress, take your time. It's all about changing your lifestyle.
Crash diets and extreme calorie deficit will only set you up for eating disorders.

>power walks
oink oink

This
This
People don't know how, but yes, this minus the lifting
This
Don't eat eggs or sucuk, I did that for 4 months my LDL went up
Exercise is healthy but your diet makes you lose weight
Walking is good.

Myfitnesspal: get a food scale, weigh your food and don't go past calorie goal.

Elliptical: do 1.5 to 2 hours at a moderate pace daily, increase resistance and incline if it gets too easy.

How about IF you eat less shit you fat bitch