My mom keeps buying McDonalds and other junk food for me, despite me constantly telling her not to...

My mom keeps buying McDonalds and other junk food for me, despite me constantly telling her not to, freaks out and gets really upset if I refuse to eat it and then makes fun of me for being fat in front of people, saying I have manboobs. How do I stop this?

Attached: 1520713596221.jpg (633x758, 64K)

Kill her.

wtf

Attached: FBaMZT7.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

she keeps you weak to make herself feel strong

keep trying to lose the weight bro

Attached: 6152553+_4621a2c2cd24c64e44d1b9ea13bfef3f.jpg (600x508, 135K)

Next time she brings it tell her you don't want it and actually don't eat it. She will be pissed off but she won't bring you McDonald's again anytime soon. If she does just repeat. Stand up.for yourself faggot. Also tell her ahead you're not gonna eat anymore.McDonald's if she brings it so now she is warned beforehand and can't pull the 'I spend money on this because I thought you would like it there for you have to appreciate it' card

might be time to move out user. find a room on craigslist. I lost about 40lbs from no longer having access to my parents fridge and having to select my own top tier healthy groceries

Attached: cool.jpg (600x494, 107K)

Move out.

calories in calories out, if its really socially inconvenient for you not to eat junk on occasions just eat it to please her, but at the same time make sure you are continuously loosing weight and gaining muscle

Unnironically vomit in her bet. Pretend to be sick and dying and make a mess while you yell her she's killing you

Throw it in the trash when she gives it to you. Do this every time. Remember, there was no effort put into getting you that trash, and it's cheap as dirt. If you want to be real fucking cocky, bring a dollar bill and hand it to her while condescendingly telling her that "it's okay, here, now you didn't waste any money"

Tell your mother that you love her, sincerely. Then start fasting or do keto. You will feel weak but you can do it, don't forget to drink water. Then, you'll feel happy about losing 10lbs in the first week and you can tell your mom about it. Try to convince her aswell

Set a goal to move out. It can be short term or long term but being around her isn't helping you. She's queen crab at the bottom of that bucket. Head over to /fast/ if you want to actually make it.

Stand up for yourself. Tell her to her shitty face that she's being a terrible person and is preventing you from becoming healthy (she's not though)

Just throw it away say you ate it.... Or sell it to friends idk

Yeah let the retard keep spending money on shit that doesn't get eaten. She will eventually stop

>user can’t recognize textbook abuse

What else has she fucked up in your life?

Attached: 37E9407A-CADC-45D1-82B7-C59491748DEF.jpg (360x240, 20K)

mcdonalds is overall very low cals

Leave
She's a scumbag and she's bringing you down.
She might love you, but she's not a person you should have in your life. Not if she is doing this to you.

Beat the shit out of her. Make her beg for mercy, but continue to beat her up. Say her, she has to thank you for each punch. Beat her until she does it. Now stop, spit right in her face, say what a pathetic piece of shit she is and give her one last punch. After a few days, repeat.

>tell your mother that you love her, sincerely
>then immediately stop eating for long periods of time
I'm not OP, but I did this and my family had me institutionalized thinking I was going to commit suicide. Pretty hilarious stuff in hindsight.

>My mom

Why the fuck are you living at home? And why the fuck are you letting her control your life? If you're of legal age, you're a faggot.