>Boogie will relapse after his surg-

Oh...

Attached: Boogie perspective.png (1080x1545, 1.03M)

There's zero chance that fat fuck exercises

I never knew or cared about this faggot until he started getting posted all over Jow Forums and I've grown to hate him at an incredible rate. If this is bait it's f00kin gr8, 8/8

Stop making these threads boogie
Just start lifting you fat fuck

>2019 boogie drops to 280lbs
>2020 boogie drops to 220lbs
>2021 boogie drops to 180lbs and beings SS
>2022 boogie losing fat and gaining muscle
>2023 boogie legs starting to be noticeably bigger than his upper body
>2024 boogie now weighs 220lbs with most of the weight coming from his massive legs
>2025 boogie starts competing in powerlifting
>2026 boogie sets a new squat world record of 1500lbs raw crushing the previous record and any hope of ever beating it

He can't even walk more than 1 block without getting injured

If boogie starts SS, even as a joke. I will make a thread everyday until I die crowning him as king of Jow Forums and ourguy

It's unironically more likely that he has a other mental breakdown and decides he is a woman desu

How much weight has he lost so far?

God i hope not
I still feel bad for chris chan for that reason

>fuck it I’ll just cut 3/4 of my stomach out instead

hes such a cuck his wife left him cause he started getting fit and she knew he wont be dying anytime soon lmao and he defends her even though shes getting BLACKED now.

he had his stomach stapled on tax payers expense,he has cheated and thats why i hate him

Except he's wrong you fucking retard. Exercise is the price you pay to be respected and treated as a member of the human race. People who don't exercise renounce their humanity, and deserve to be treated like the disgusting animals they are.

How fucking hard is this to get?

Attached: 90%looks.jpg (924x572, 125K)

Who gives a fuck? At least he's putting effort in one way or another in order to improve his health.

HES A FRAUD

>implying eating isn't so you can exercise more
the absolute state

>said user, while furiously stroking his tiny 6" uncut penis

So you say Rich Piano joined humanity by lifting?

Silly faggot, the furious stroking doesn't begin until his inevitable and widely published suicide. Between the (sure to be gory, plentiful and graphic) pictures of his mangled corpse and the salty tears from everyone on Jow Forums who shilled for him I'll probably jerk myself raw for weeks when that day comes

Attached: 1ikot6531u501.jpg (672x762, 57K)

He is note putting any efforts, he stopped loosing weight, he will start regaining in a few week/month

"Lifting makes us human. Makes us more than human. Makes us human no more. Fear the Old Lift."

-Master Brohelm

>(image found on reddit)

"We are born of the lift. Made men by the lift. Undone by the lift. Fear the old Lift."

-Master Brohelm

Beautiful

6.5" thank you very much

fixed your image

Attached: 1523367864983.jpg (672x762, 83K)

"What's that smell? The sweet whey, oh, it sings to me. It's enough to make a man lift..."

Attached: The Big Papa.jpg (2560x1440, 2.41M)

Oh, a lifter, are ya? And an outsider? What a mess you've been caught up in. And tonight, of all nights. Here, to welcome the new lifter. Prepare yourself for the worst. There are no nattys left. They're all gear-hungry Juiceheads, now...

Attached: Eileen_The_Crow_Production_Shot.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

Only if boogie survives the year

>it turns out boogie was just bulking the whole time

Kek

Attached: 44FA3664-786F-48F1-9FF3-27CA2284AEF1.png (2518x1024, 205K)

PAY

FOR

I like that sign

Yeah it's a pretty good sign.

YOU

MY

BULL

Attached: 1505402112573.jpg (563x543, 248K)